• Published 5th Mar 2016
  • 4,236 Views, 46 Comments

Burning, Bleeding, Loving - Gray Compass



Henry is a human stuck in a dilemma: To love a murderer, or to become the victim.

  • ...
29
 46
 4,236
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

Is the guy under a spell?

7003894 That's the thing, who is under a spell?

I suggest going back and looking through chapter 2 (and possibly 1). I found a few grammatical errors that aren't the worst I've ever seen, but still.

7003936
As far as I could tell, it was simple stuff like using 'no' instead of 'not' and even 'murderer' instead of 'murder,' so I'm not really sure what to say in the way of tips.

You lost me. I don't know what's happening anymore. D:!

this story looks good. waiting for more

So far so good, i dont know who could even think of disliking this masterpiece in process.

damn, i want encore :applecry:

7632843 couldn't help myself, srry

Either cadance is under some kind of spell or she I'd actually chrysalis who replaced cadance and is acting all yandere-like to the main character or this is actually the main characters dream/illusion and he is actually insane OR it is actually what I think it is and cadance is a yandere who has used some kind of love spell but it failed.

So many possibilities, but no definitive one.

"My little Shining was attacked by terrorists in Saddle Arabia." She sobbed, a tear running down her cheek. "They sent me this... This horrible box. I j-just wanted a chance to see my hubby again..." Tears streamed down her cheeks, and she tried to cover her bloodshot eyes with a hoof.

She's freaking terrifying in this fic! I mean, people were complaining about her in

[Adult story embed hidden]

but she's TERRIFYING in this!

oh Pony, that escalated quickly :pinkiegasp:

i hope, that we can see more from this in the future

Idk man. I say just roll with it. Take that cute flank of Cadence and enjoy this helish ride

This story is interesting. I wander if this story will continue

Login or register to comment