• Published 2nd Mar 2016
  • 5,625 Views, 38 Comments

Unexpected Date Night - James Light



Rainbow, after getting to know him better at the Gala and The Rainbow Falls, has quite the crush on Soarin. With the Wonderbolts in Ponyville for a celebration, tonight is going to be her best chance at asking him out. As long as she doesn't blow it.

  • ...
9
 38
 5,625
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

6993578 Are you really doing this?

Are you seriously doing this?

Wow nice story i enjoyed it:rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:love's in the air lol

7545203 Oh wow, that's pretty dang cool! I'll add that to the story description!

Wow Rainbow Dash is quite the slut. Lol.

Brilliant though. This is definitely one of the better clopfictions I've read in my days. Your attention to sensual detail is pretty impeccable. Well done.

That was honestly a great clopfic. Probably one of my favorite SoarinDash fics I've read. That fallatio scene was really hot and I appreciate that Soarin' was really packing. I also loved the slight sluttiness that Dash gave for Soarin's cock after she found out how big he was. She was pretty cute overall in this fic, imo. And those two final chapters are unf.
Really love SoarinDash. It's a cute ship in my opinion. I support anything on it :rainbowkiss:
I loved this fic! This definitely gets a like and fav from me!

Login or register to comment