• Published 20th Feb 2016
  • 726 Views, 11 Comments

The One Hundred Words Collab - GeodesicDragon



Eleven authors worked to create a story together, writing just one hundred words each — but all they had to work with were the one hundred words that were written by the person before them. This is probably the most random thing you will ever read.

  • ...
0
 11
 726

GeodesicDragon (Epilogue)

The tangerine mare trotted through Ponyville, finishing off her cupcakes as she came to rest at a tree just outside town. Looking around, she saw that she was alone — at which, her form changed to that of a supposedly reformed Lord of Chaos.

'This has been a rather... interesting day,' he said. 'Zombies, cupcakes... and poor old Twilight Sparkle stuck at the hospital with a stallion she doesn't even know. I dare say that my little scheme to shape the very fabric of time and space has worked.'

He cloned himself, each clone giving him a round of applause.

Comments ( 9 )

This was... definitely random. that's for sure!! *giggles*

Random in a good way, one that made me laugh and startle my sleeping kitty.

My brain was beginning to softn by chapter 4, was melting at 8and is noe goopyonflor. Y ewe gotstado rdis to me?!

Woo! I made a trend in this!

YOY!!

I have no idea what just happened. :applejackconfused:

Le cadavre exquis boira le vin nouveau.

I wonder if anyone is going to get this reference.

6954564
I loved the part with him. Trombonists are under apriciated (I play trombone too):derpytongue2:

6957226
I'm glad you enjoyed that part and proud to be playing the trombone too! ^^

Login or register to comment