• Published 14th Dec 2015
  • 21,274 Views, 617 Comments

Enchanted Perversions - Treppahcs

Comments ( 51 )

I wonder why many would pair Rarity with cow? Not that I complain the outcome here, since I already seen many fanarts of her being part-cow all over the net.

9557220
I can't help you either

Thank you very much for another chapter. I've been waiting almost a year for this. Can you please give me a hint as to who will be next? Once again, a great chapter and a great story.

9557236
You can help me by telling me when Witch Time will get update.

9557338
When i get the motivation to do it. More or less focused on this right now and the other one has nothing else thought of

9557293
Thanks. Just had a bunch of stuff happening in my life that's stopping me from writing from time to time

Of all the Rainbooms, only Rainbow Dash is still normal. It's apparently up to her now.

9557724
That's all right. Can you please give me a little hint as to who will be next?

9557743
No solid thought yet but she did appear in this chapter.
Also I'm getting stuff in order so i should able to get the next chapter out sooner

Looks like Rainbow is next

Necromancy!! Yay

If Rarity wasn't the epitome of generosity before, she is now. As Belle, she will see to it that all the boys get their fair share.

Nice! Thanks for the update to this story.

Say, is it possible that Rarity’s milk contains the same magic that changed her, and any girl/woman that drinks it will go through the same breast expansion as her?

It's alive...ALIVE! HAHAHAHA!

Always happy to see more of this story. I love all the changes!

9593685
Thanks. I'm happy to hear that

YES

THANK YOU TREPPAHCS FOR THE UPDATE

9694858
No problem, Hopefully, I'll have the next update soon

Di you think we could get Big Mac transformed by bunny ears into a bunnygirl?

9805007
Can’t guarantee it but it’ possible

Ooo, glad to finally see an update

9851102
Working on more soon

waits patiently for a new chapter and also hopes to see Nurse Redheart

9967460
I’ll try to get it going asap. Haven’t had a lot of spare time or motivation

Damn. 9 months since an update.

10057353
Haven’t felt like writing the chapter unfortunately. Got the details for it but can’t get anything done

10060479
Can we get a nurse transformation in honor of the Corona Virus?

10129862
He did. He wrote about Nurse Redheart changing in a separate story.

10237909
No, I meant someone changing into a nurse. My bad, I should have been more specific.

When will this story chapter be out?

10286675
I’m working on it, have some stuff going on and dealing with some chest pains.
Trying to see what it is

10290584
But it is being done

I hope we see this fic return in 2021

10594092
I’m working on it. Just seems like everything from Fate/GO, genshin and mhw to real life is stopping me at times

Will there be a good ending or uh

10686614
As in stuff goes to normal, with stories like these itd be better for there to be multiple endings ngl

10686784
Multiple endings are a possible

2 years later and I still have hope that this will return

10762174
MAny things are going on but i still have it particularly written

3 years have passed and I still haven't lost hope

I'm...intrigued to see where this is going to go. I haven't seen anything like the changes with Luna and Celestia, the descriptions in the first chapter are very good. I'm impressed by how you describe the clothes changing! I compliment you on not writing these sorts of characters as cringy as some others do; that's saying a lot for me especially because it's rare that this sort of story catches my attention. I congratulate you!
I'm hoping the ending isn't too dark by having all of them permanently losing their brains. The multiple endings idea would be perfect. I'd prefer everyone to have most of their brains back, though they might end up keeping some physical aspects. I could see there being some glitch where everyone is restored, but because they were the only adults affected, Luna and Celestia only regain some years in age, or even retaining most of their physical changes while regaining their full brain power.
I did have a funny thought! Princess Twilight shows up to fix everything, she does fix everything, yet starts blushing like mad when Celly starts flirting with her. She does eventually fix everything! Maybe after a date or two(or a night) with Celly though ;)
I also would love to see more Sci-Twi/Sunset. Preferably after they've been helped at least mentally, perhaps retaining some physical changes. I could totally see part of the "good" ending being several people going "WOW I just learned something about myself".
It would also be funny if the day is saved and everyone is fixed because Rainbow Dash, the last one standing, gets corrupted by a librarian artifact that makes her incredibly smart, and she fixes everything.

Comment posted by Chaldea Stories deleted May 23rd, 2023

11391507
Has anyone contacted the co-creator of the story?

All I want in the end game, Is that they Can't change them back, THEY LOSE AND BECOME BIMBOS FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES! CANTERLOT HIGH BECOMES A DEN OF SEX AND JOY FOREVER! LET BIMBOS TAKE THE SCHOOL!

11391507
I love the rainbow dash idea, would also make sense that since all the transformations seem to be based on diffrent fetishes, that there would be some that would make people smarter as well.

Login or register to comment