• Published 3rd Jun 2012
  • 2,013 Views, 63 Comments

Resurrection - Z-A-C



This is the sequel to my first story Person In PonyLand

  • ...
4
 63
 2,013

Extras: A Visit From A Filly

"It's been awhile since anyone has visited me.......at least the gardeners actually do their job. Ugh why did I choose this pose! I cant see anything!" There were suddenly hoof steps. "Who's there?! Oh right you probably cant hear me...."

"Oh I can hear you Ezekiel."

"Ah Celestia, long time no 'see'. Tell me have you and Luna been busy?"

"Very busy actually. It appears there is some trouble in Ponyville."

"What kind of trouble?"

"The changelings are back and are attempting to invade Ponyville. Don't worry Match is on the ponies side and they are winning."

"And you just watching?"

"Yes I am. Luna however is on her way to the town."

"Ha ha ha I feel sorry for the changelings then. I just hope she will be able to tell which one Match is."

"Don't worry she painted a cutie mark on her flanks. Luna will be able to tell the difference."

"I hope so. Thank you for the news Princess you may leave."

"No. There is one more thing. Come on out little one."

There was then a second pair of hoof steps. "Oh who is this?........No seriously who is it.....I cant see..."

"This is Dinky Doo she came to visit."

"I see that was nice of her. Celestia If you please?"

"Certainly."

There was a magic-y noise and then I was free. "Aw yeah *pop* ow! Probably should loosen up first..." They didn't seem to catch the joke. "Ok never mind then. Hello Dinky, how are you?"

She started to tear up a little "I'm fine, thank you."

"No problem. To what do I owe this pleasant surprise?"

"I....I mean we miss you Ezekiel. I wanted to visit you to tell you that."

"And that's all?"

"Well...no, I also wondered if you could come back to Ponyville and help. But when I asked the Princess she said you cant leave the garden..."

I sighed. "She speaks the truth, I'm sorry Dinky this is a life sentence not even the Elements Of Harmony can break the spell. I am stuck in the garden forever I'm afraid."

"Oh...."

"Yeah I hate it and I hate the Princesses for doing this." Celestia looked surprised but hung her head a bit, which told me she understood. "But I know why they did this. Do I think It was a little over board? Yeah, but I understand albeit only slightly."

"I see...." A tear fell from her face.

"Well Dinky If I remember correctly, I owe you a play date. Would that cheer you up a bit?"

"Y..you remembered?!"

"Eeyup. I did, shall we?"

"Yes!"

I laughed and asked her what game she want to play first and she picked hide and seek. I let her go first.

"....8......9.....10.....ready or not Dinky here I come!" I looked all over the place. I looked in the hedge maze, I looked near the flower beds and I even double checked the statue area. Then it hit me "She might be playing statue!" I looked at all of the statues really closely but didn't see anything out of the ordinary. "Hmm...I wonder." I checked in one of the bushes by the statues. "Nope." I checked another one and nothing, same with the third try. "Alright one more try and then I give." I checked the last bush. And "Aha! Found you!"

"Aw man!"

"Ha ha you almost had me though. My turn?"

"Sure! And then we can play tag!"

"Ok sounds good."

"Ok! I'm going to start counting. 1...." I tried to think of a good place. "...2..." I ran into the maze "...3..." I spent a few seconds trying to find a good spot, which cost me some time. "...7..." I found a statue that had some space on it pedestal and stood on it. "...8......9......10...ready or not here I come!" It took her some time before she thought to check the maze. She even past me a couple times. "Hmm...." She tapped her chin in thought. "Who knew it would be so hard to find a statue. Wait. That's it!" Looks like she had the same Idea I had. She turned to the statue I was hiding behind. "Hmm..." She starting walking towards me and circled around. "There you are!"

"Aw looks you found me." I laughed.

"Your good at this game."

"So are you kid. So...Tag?"

"You betcha!"

We went back to the statues and I declared the maze off limits because I didn't want Dinky to get lost. We played tag until one of us gave up, which was me. "That was fun Ezekiel!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Dinky, I had fun to. Oh by the way I forgot to as. How is your mom?"

"She fine. Actually she brought me here because I told her about wanting to visit you, but she saw what was happening in Ponyville and went to help. She asked the Princess if she could look after me though and I asked her if I could visit you. So she showed me the way and then turned you back and......sorry I do that sometimes." She smiled sheepishly and I laughed.

"It's ok kid. I'm glad she doing good." I looked at the sky. "Welp, looks like the sun's going down. The spare wears off soon so I need to get to my pedestal."

"Oh....ok."

"Yeah sorry Dinky I don't like it either but at least we had fun today right? And you can tell your mom how much fun you had! So think of this day fondly kid." I said while walking to my pedestal, Dinky following me.

"I guess your right...."

"Hey don't be so down. You can always visit me again you know."

She perked up and smiled. "Yeah I could huh."

"Oh hi Celestia."

Dinky turned around and saw the princess and nearly jumped up five feet up in the air. "H...h...hello Princess!"

She giggled at the filly's reaction. "Hello Dinky, did you have a fun day?"

"Yes! I had an awesome day!"

"And how about you Ezekiel?"

"It was good day to be free!"

"That's good to hear. Come on Dinky we must leave. Goodbye Ezekiel."

"Hey at least try to visit sometime alright Princess?"

"Ok Ezekiel."

"Bye Celestia, Bye Dinky." They said bye and left leaving me standing on the pedestal. "I really don't want to do this again." I sighed. "Oh well I guess...." I got back into the pose as the sun went down and I turned to solid stone once more.

Comments ( 9 )

HAVE HIM BREAK FREE! It needs to be a crime against the universe to allow cute things to cry!

At least have him feel the changes of the stone and have him break free...:flutterrage:

1056523 remember this line?: "Aw yeah *pop* ow!" And in this line. "Probably should loosen up first..." He was trying to joke so he wouldn't concentrate on the pain. Perhaps I should re word it

1091557 Well you know Celestia's unwillingness to kill anything especially one of her friends

1099592 Kindness is cruel at times but don't worry I have something in mind

1220815 I was slowly losing inspiration, so it may. thanks though.

1380670 Here's a hint: Check the blog. Kinda gives it away but it's no big secrete.

1890215 Lol yeah I don't know what was going on with me that night.

Login or register to comment