• Published 3rd Jun 2012
  • 2,012 Views, 63 Comments

Resurrection - Z-A-C



This is the sequel to my first story Person In PonyLand

  • ...
4
 63
 2,012

Chapter 5: Recollecting And Reintroducing

I told them what happened and they seemed confused but didn't question it, which made everything easier. Surprisingly they didn't say anything about me being a zombie or anything.

"I'm so glad yer back! I sure missed y'all."

"I second that. Our friendship may have had a rough start, but as soon as I heard the news I stopped making dresses for a whole week!

"Its true. The only dresses she did make were the funeral dresses that we wore."

"Oh my gosh! I cant believe the best cookie baker in Equestria is back!

"I couldn't believe it either but its true."

"This is so rad! The coolest person is back in Equestria!"

"Alright everyone you're all going to make tear up if you keep going on."

"Well do you blame us??"

"Yeah come on man! This is the best thing that has ever happened to us!"

Pinkie gasped. "We need to throw a party!!"

"Now Pinkie I don't want any parties ok? At least not yet."

"Aw man! Why?"

"Because I hear Vinyls throwing a party later tonight and I want to go."

"Oh okie dokie lokie then."

"But that's not for another couple of hours so what everyone want to do till then?"

"Well we could go back to the farm if you want. I took darn good care of that weapon you liked to carry around ya."

"Yeah I was actually wondering if I could recollect it?"

"Well sure you can! It is your's after all."

"Ok thanks Applejack."

"Not a problem." She said with a smile.

We talked some more and Surprisingly parted ways I think Pinkie was going to find Vinyl but who knows what she was ever up to. I followed Applejack to her farm and all of the ponies we passed dropped everything they were doing and looked at me. A few came up to me and hugged me and told me they were happy I was back they asked me how I was alive, I just told them I was given a second chance.

-------------

We arrived at the farm.

"Here we are, Sweet Apple Acres. Everyone here will be so happy to see you."

"I hope so. How has Applebloom lately?"

"Shes been doin' fine. Trying to get her cutie mark like always." She chuckled. "She'll be really happy that you're here."

"That's good to here and I'll be happy to see her."

"There she is now." We stopped walking. "Hey Applebloom! c'mere I have something to show you!"

"Ok sis comin'!" The cute little yellowish pony came trotting over. "Yeah Applejack whatcha got....for....me...." She finally saw me. "Is that who I think it is?"

"Yep." I replied.

"And I'm not dreamin'?"

"Nope."

"Ok then.......ah'm so happy your back!" She ran up and hugged me.

I looked at Applejack. "That was a delayed reaction...."

"Yeah it happens sometimes." She chuckled.

"Hey Applebloom how have you been?

She was crying. "I...I..I've been good th....thanks."

"Hey now don't cry."

"I cant stop, I'm just so dern happy to see you I...." She continued crying.

"Come now Applebloom yer making our guest uncomfortable."

"I..I'm sorry Ezekiel."

"Its ok I completely understand."

Applebloom walked away. "I'm sorry about that, I told you she would be happy to see you even though she doesn't know you all that well."

"She went to the funeral?"

"Yep saddest day of her life and many other ponies as well." We continued to walk and entered the house. "Hold on let me get yer weapon."

"Ok."

It was a couple minutes until she returned. "Alright here you go. Wrapped up and Everything." She handed me a case. "We had somepony make a case to store it in that way it wouldn't get rusty."

"Thanks Applejack." I opened it and my revolver looked good as new. It was polished and cleaned and looked like its never been shot once. "This thing looks great! You did a good job taking care of it A.J.!"

"Aw its nothing. I wouldn't let a valued treasure from the Hero of Ponyville get all rusty though I will admit I've tried to shoot it a couple times myself but I couldn't properly get a hold of the thing."

"Probably for the better. I did say I didn't want anypony touching it did I not?"

"Yes you did and I know it was wrong of me. I haven't touched it since."

"Good. Hey where the holster?"

"Its right over there partner." She pointed to the highest shelf. "I didn't want Applebloom gettin' a hold of it so I threw it up there."

"I see, good idea." I went over, grabbed the belt and put it on. "Alright all set."

"Twilight has the ammunition."

"Thank you Applejack."

"No problem. I gotta get back to work I'll tell everypony here the good news and maybe we can meet up some time?"

"Sure A.J. I'll see you later."

"See ya partner."

We both exited the house, she went towards the orchard and I went towards Ponyville. "I think I'll go to Rarity's now."

-------------------

"You did what?!?!"

"I fixed your coat....."

"You don't just go and 'fix' peoples clothing when they're dead!"

"Well maybe not but I just couldn't have something the shade of green in my shop."

"That is why you put it someplace where it cant be seen!"

"I suppose your right but...."

"But what?"

"But...I don't know would you at least see it? Please?"

"Augh fine."

We went up to the work room and there it was on a specially made mannequin was my field jacket, except it was all these different colors like purple and pink.

"You like it?"

"Well that defeats the purpose of camouflage doesn't it?"

"Well maybe but I think it looks a lot better."

"Yeah you do, not me. Why did you have to go and screw with things that aren't your's?"

She started giggling "Oh I just simply cant go on with this." She giggled some more. "My apologizes Ezekiel, I just had to."

"What are you talking about?"

"This isn't your real coat. I made this to play a little trick on you, and it worked according plan."

"....."

"You used to always plan things and trick us so I just thought I would get back at you."

"....."

"Why aren't you saying anything? Its worrying me...."

"....."

"Ezekiel? Are you ok?"

"I just realized I'm still in a suit...."

"Wha.....huh???"

"Do you have anything I cant wear or is everything still at Fluttershy's house."

"Everything is still at her house......"

"Rarity......I hate you...."

"Y...y....you what??"

"Or rather the whole role reversal thing, it really doesn't appeal to me." I looked her and smiled. "You got me good Rarity you really did."

She wiped the sweat from her forehead. "Don't do that, You really had worried."

"Sorry it was a mean trick wasn't it? Well anyway where is my real jacket?"

"Oh right it right here." She levitated it over to me and it was just how I remembered it. "Here you go untouched and not tampered with."

"Thank you Rarity. I think I'll be going now."

"So soon?"

"Yep I'm going to Vinyl's party later so I need to change."

"Oh ok then, why anypony would go to one of her 'parties' is beyond me."

"Ok see you later."

"Oh sorry, bye."

I left the Carousel Boutique and tried to figure out where I was going to go to next. "I would go to Twilight's and get the ammo but I need my vest. Hmm.....And I don't know where Rainbow lives." I looked at the sky and it seemed the hours went by really quick. "Or I could just go and try to find Vinyl." and that's what I did.

-----------

"I have no idea where she lives...." I thought to myself. "And I don't know where the party is...."

"Hey you seem lost."

"Yeah, I'm looking for somepony."

"Would this pony be a white unicorn with a two-toned blue mane and eight note cutie mark?"

"I don't know really....."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah I don't remember what she looks like I just know her name."

"Vinyl Scratch?"

I looked at her and raise an eyebrow. "Yeah how do you know?"

"Dude your looking at her! But uh...whats with the suit?"

"Oh yeah. Its coming back to me and for the suit it what I was buried in."

"So it wasn't a prank? You really did die?"

"Yeah its a long story."

"That's cool. So your coming to the rave?"

"Yeah, I was told you have my musical stuff."

"Yeah I have your bass and MP3 player. Its cool if I've been using them right?"

"Yeah its cool."

"Sweet! The rave is going to be right over there in that building. I would change first before though."

"Yeah I was going to."

"good you have 45 minutes until it start but try to show up early, I have a few mixes I want to show you."

"Ok"

I went back to Rarity's to see if she could come up with something, she said it would be no problem. She was done with a brand new outfit with 25 minutes to spare I thanked her, put on the new outfit and left. I got to the building that the rave was in with 10 minutes before the it started.

"Well your not to late." Vinyl said as I walked in. "Come over here and listen."

I walked over to her. "Nothing surprises you, huh?"

"I'm very rarely surprised."

"I can tell. Alright lets hear those tracks."

"I am glad you're back though." She said as she started the first track. "For this one I used your bass, its a completely original track. I also had my pal Octavia help out."

"Sounds good."

She switched songs. "I think you'll like this one." It was a house remix of Waste by Seether.

"Awesome." she switched songs again

"And this is my personal favorite." It was a dubstep remix of Slipknot's Duality.

"Sounds awesome."

"And of course I'll be playing my own tracks."

"Of course." I chuckled.

"And I want you to guest DJ tonight."

"I was going to anyway."

"Sweet."

We finished setting everything up and by the time we were done it was time to start the rave. I hid behind one of the speakers and was referred to as her assistant until she was going to reveal who I actually was. Half an hour later she chose to reveal my identity.

"And now everypony I have a surprise for you! You ready!?" There were cheers and yelling all were positive. "But first! We all remember the human who saved Fluttershy right? I hope you all do, he was a friend of mine. He gave his life to save her's." there was a mournful silence. "And now I ask you, do you believe in ghosts?!" There were confused murmurs. "Nopony really? Well you better start believin' because we have one here! I am please to re-introduce (to all of you wonderful ponies), The ghost of the Hero of Ponyville non other than........Ezekiel!!" There was silence and a few ponies mention something about this being distasteful.

"Wow that's one heck of a welcome." I said sarcastically. "Did you miss me or not?" I walked out from the speaker and they all gasped "Well??"

"What kind of welcome is this?" DJ PoN3 asked. "This is the guy! Whats up with you ponies!?"

"This is just low..." One of the ponies in the crowd said. "How can you do something like this?" Another one said.

"What are you all talking about?"

"Making a copy of him using magic!"

"Oh I'm real."

"Then prove it!"

"Gladly. I'm in a relationship with Fluttershy, I own a cave in the Everfree forest, and I saved my marefriend."

"Everypony knows all of that. Well except the Everfree forest thing."

"Well then how can I prove it?"

"Tell us how you saved Fluttershy."

"I used a life force transfer spell and if that doesn't prove it, I don't what will" They didn't say anything. "Yeah I'm real. Now enough of this and let's get back to the party!!"

DJ PoN3 started the music back up and the party was going again but with less ponies. We didn't worry about it though, they'll figure it out eventually.