• Published 3rd Jun 2012
  • 2,013 Views, 63 Comments

Resurrection - Z-A-C



This is the sequel to my first story Person In PonyLand

  • ...
4
 63
 2,013

Chapter 12: Caught

After mentally kicking myself for not remembering that I had my gear on we started to walk, avoiding street lamps and any other source of light as we made our way to the destination. We only crossed streets when there wasn't a car to be seen at least a mile down, headlights can be a pain. We stopped in a dark alley so we wouldn't be seen (not a good idea I know but what other choice did we have?) and so I could get my bearings.

"Where are we going?" asked Twilight.

"Gun shop. It should be closed so we shouldn't have any problems."

"Why do you want to go if it closed? unless that is.......you want to steal something from there?!?!"

"Shh! keep it down! If we get caught I'll go to prison and you'll go to some government facility and be experimented on!" I whisper-yelled at her and she calmed down.

"Stealing is wrong. Why don't we have the princess send you here in the day time so you can buy whatever you're going to buy?"

"Money. I don't have enough and bits aren't going to work here. So I'm going to take something that I might need."

"There must be some other way."

"Well unless you think of any thing better we're going with my plan." She groaned. "If you do happen to think of something tell me and I'll see how good it is. But for now we must keep moving. We don't want to be found."

"I agree."

While we were walking I looked around to find any landmarks. I saw the restaurant my friends and I went to that one night and a car dealership, the gun store should be about a mile to mile and a half down the street that the restaurant is on. And we only have 45 min. left. I have never stolen anything before but I have enough common sense to know that you need to:

1. Try to conceal your identity.

2. Try to avoid and/or disable the cameras.

And 3. Get out fast. Just because you don't hear an alarm doesn't mean there isn't one.

Gun stores usually have securely locked doors. Be it password coded locks to roll down bars or what ever they're called. So normally you wouldn't be able to even get in, but I have a pony that's capable of teleporting. That's anything but normal. One other thing I should have remembered is the further you get into areas the has a lot of shops, the more light there's going to be...whoops. We got to an area where we see the gun store. Its not one of those strip mall gun places. This place is half the size of a Guitar Center. They have basically anything that's legal to own even Class 3 weapons. It was about 50 feet away and I was growing impatient, Probably because we had only about 15 to 20/25 minutes left.

"Twilight we're running out of time. Can you teleport us in there?" I pointed to the gun store.

"Yes of course I can but...it might be a little difficult."

"Since we only have about 15 minutes left. I don't care." She charged up the spell and then a second later we were in the store.

"Ok we need to do this quick. Make yourself invisible so the cameras only see me." Once she made her self invisible I got looking at the guns and thought about how practical they were. "Hmm..... AR-15? no. I don't know what that is.......oh nice an MP5! Yep that's mine." I hopped over the counter, grabbed it and put it on the counter. "What else? Hmm....nope. Never seen that before. time to check the rifle section...." I went over to the rifles and there it was, a beautiful Dragunov sniper rifle. I always wanted one but never had the money, now I have my chance. I went over, grabbed it and looked it over, it shoots the same round as the Mosin does. "Yep mine as well." I put it over with the MP5. "Hmm...maybe a shotgun....I know! Saiga 12." I went over to the shotguns and they didn't have one. "Well that's....surprising actually....what other shotgun did I want?" I looked over and on the wall was an interesting looking shotgun. "Hmm that looks familiar, I wonder what it is?" I walked over. "Winchester Model 1897 "trench gun" huh? not exactly what I had in mind but I'm taking it too." All of this took five minutes but now I need to find the mag/ammo pouches, the ammo, the magazines and slings. Which is going to take longer and I'm not sure we have the time.

---------

We didn't. We had about five minutes left after I found everything I needed for the weapons I picked up and strapped the mag pouches on. We were high tailing it back to the park and apparently at some point one of triggered a silent alarm. since we so pressed for time I told twilight not to worry about avoiding lights, unfortunately that mean the the police could easily spot us and their cars are a lot faster than us. I knew we had to lose them and we were coming at about three minutes left. So I had an idea.

"Hey Twilight?! I need you to teleport us to the park! We're going to get caught at this rate."

"I don't think I have enough energy to teleport both of us!"

"How about all of my weapons."

"They're not exactly your's but yes but just about. Why?"

"I need you to take all of my stuff and take it back with you. Since you cant teleport us both I'll stay here on earth until you can get back here and get me."

"But Discord!"

"From what I understand you and the others defeated him once before. I know you can still do it." We had enough of a lead on the police so we stopped in an alley and I took off all of my gear save for my actual clothes. "Now take all of this and go! Got it?"

She turned visible again. "Yes but what will happen to you?"

I put the vest on her and tightened it as much as I could and then strapped her with all of the weapons and ammo. "When if or when they catch me I'll most likely go to prison....and that's about it I hope."

"You hope?! What do you mean by that?" She moved towards me slowly. "Ugh how do you walk with all of this stuff on."

"I know its a bit heavy Twi but you need to go! Don't worry about me I'll be fine, Now get out of here before they catch up!"

She nodded her head and looked at me with a sad look on her face. "We'll miss you."

"It's not like i'll be gone for good. Just be sure to get be here as quick as you can, ok? Now GO!" She took a few steps back and with a bright flash she was gone and I started running again but this time much like when we were going to the gun shop I was sticking to the shadows. I managed to get onto the roof of a building and looked over towards the park. I saw the portal open up and Twilight walk in and they both vanished. I smiled. "I'm glad she made it..." I heard a helicopter and started to run again. The next chance I had I got off of the roof and back to the ground. "I know how this goes." I thought and kept running. I was still headed towards the park and if I made it I possibly hide in the wooded area. I was almost there when of all things I tripped on the side walk and before I could get up the helicopter's spotlight was on me. I stayed on the ground and put my hands over my head because I knew that the rest of the cops weren't far behind and I wouldn't be able to lose them in the woods. Just a couple minutes later the sirens got louder and I felt someone grab my wrists and put me in handcuffs.

"You're under arrest anything you say can and will be used against....." I cut him off.

"Yeah yeah I know just put me in the car so we can get this over with."

"Since you asked so nicely." He lifted me up and walked me over to the car and then slammed my head into the trunk before throwing me in the backseat.

"Police brutality....I forgot about that."

"Shut up and enjoy the ride! You have a shit storm headed your way and this is the only chance you have to 'relax'.

----------

When I got to the station I was sent to the interrogation room. I was sitting there for what felt like forever and it was boring.

"Bored......bored.....bored....bored....I'm so bored.....this is boring." I looked at the mirrored glass. "Hello! I know you're in there come on I've waiting here for like." I looked at my watch. "Oh only about 15 minutes.....still though I'm bored."

Two policemen walked into the room. "Well if your so bored, why don't you tell us what we want to know?" Said one of them.

"Gladly if you would just tell me then we could get this ball rolling."

"You do realize the amount of trouble you're in right?"

"Well I was arrested. I think that tells me." I said in an know-it-all tone. "Why don't you tell me who you are so I can properly address you?"

"I'm Officer Pinbrook and this is Officer Rowling."

"Ok now we can began."

"Well lets start off with: Who are you?"

"I think the more valid question would be: who were you? But I suppose I'll go with it. My name is Ezekiel AKA Seth Miller.

"Seth Miller huh? We've been looking for you." Officer Rowling said. "You are wanted for arson, destruction of property, murder, torturing your parents and now theft."

"Speaking of my parents how are they?"

"They had it rough for a few weeks but they're fine now. do you feel any regret?" Officer Pinbrook answered.

I laughed. "Why would I?! If you knew the things they did to me you would agree with what I did!"

"Nothing they could have done to you deserved that kind of punishment!" Officer Pinbrook left for some reason. Now it was just me and Rowling.

"Oh don't make me laugh. They DeSeRvEd every bit of it! Ugh my fucking head...sorry about that officer."

"If your getting stressed with a few questions you wont last long in prison."

"Stress is part of it but I've had this headache for a while now."

"I see you should've seen a doctor about it but now its a bit to late."

Officer Pinbrook came back. "I got his file and it doesn't look good..."

Officer Rowling looked at him. "Lots of criminal activity?"

"No, but there is a list of psychological problems and it also says hes been to court before for attacking a classmate in high school."

"That bully deserved it."

"But it says here you claimed you 'blacked out', are you saying you lied?"

"No I did black out but that started in middle school it just got more violent as it progressed. I just remember what I saw when I came to"

"Parents?"

"Told 'em. They called me a liar, grounded me for two months and from food for three days. they also forced me to give up my paycheck from my second job."

"I see. Well since we already have you on file we don't need anything else from you."

"Actually," Officer Rowling interrupted. "I was wondering where the guns you stole are. When you were arrested you had nothing on you."

"I ran into an alley and then someone took everything from me. They came from behind and hit me over the head with something and dazed me and I couldn't snap out of it of it to fight back."

"Did you see this person?"

"No sorry."

"Ok that will be all. you will be taken to a holding cell and will stay there until court.

"Which is when?

"A few days from now." He said as he and Pinbrook "escorted" me to the holding cell. They opened the cell and threw me in. "Enjoy your stay."