• Published 3rd Jun 2012
  • 2,013 Views, 63 Comments

Resurrection - Z-A-C



This is the sequel to my first story Person In PonyLand

  • ...
4
 63
 2,013

Chapter 11: Back To Earth

The others came running within around 15 minutes. I laughed when I saw their faces, they didn't find it funny. They saw the cart and agreed with us that it would work, Rainbow and Fluttershy got into the front to pull it and everyone else got into the back. We took off after everyone got settled and headed to Canterlot. The flight there was mostly silent save for the little bits of conversation that popped up every now and then. I remembered something that I thought I forgot, the reason why I chose the name "Ezekiel". My real name. Now remember back when I told Fluttershy and Twilight that was my codename name and I didn't remember my name? That's because I hated it and saw a chance to change it. I was also thinking about what happened to me when I was talking to Applejack, and also how long I'll be able to keep from losing it because of headaches. The damn headaches! Apparently I had a funny look on my face and Twilight took notice.

"What's wrong Ezekiel?" I slightly winced at the name and everyone took notice.

"Are you ok darling?" Rarity asked.

"I'm fine.....just alittle cold." They didn't buy it.

"You seemed fine the first time we went to Canterlot. You sure your fine?"

"I'm FiNe!!! Stop asking!"

"Ya see! That's what ah've talking about."

"Yeah your definitely not ok."

"You were talking about about me!?"

"Well we have been all sitting right next to each other. We didn't intentionally leave you out of anything."

"I suppose your right but still."

"You still haven't told us what's wrong Ezekiel."

I winced again and then sighed. "Alright....I've kinda been lying to you all, don't worry it's not that big."

Everyone gasped, Fluttershy looked back with a sad expression on her face but Rarity was the first to speak. "Lying about what?"

"My name...."

"You lied about you name!!"

"Yeah...it's....." I mumbled.

"Sorry?"

I sighed again. "It's....Seth...." They just looked at me weird. "Ezekiel is my codename though. I used it for airsoft and paintball...don't ask I don't want explain."

"I for one like Ezekiel better." Every else agreed but Rainbow chuckled a bit.

"But that doesn't tell us what's wrong with you voice."

"Hmm.....I really don't know."

"Perhaps we can ask the princess whats wrong with him?"

"There wont be much time but we could see if she knows anything."

"There's another thing I guess I should tell you...."

"What now?!"

"I don't really like Celestia...."

They all gasped again but this time Twilight was the first one to speak. "Why don't Celestia? You seemed to like her when you asked her to send you back to your world."

"Keyword: seemed. I was nice and respectful because I wanted that favor." Twilight looked a little angry at me. "Calm down it's not like I hate her or anything."

"And what about Luna?"

"I like her better. I get along with her better anyway and I think Celestia knows it too."

"That doesn't seem to be a good reason to me Se....I mean Ezekiel.

I glared at Rarity for a second before speaking again. "I will however like Celestia if she helps me out with this problem though."

"Oh goodie! Hey we should throw a party for when that happens!

"No party's yet Pinkie."

"But I also want to throw a party for finding out real name! It will be called: The Ezekiel's name is really Se..."

"Do NOT sAy ThAt NaMe!!!" Her hair deflated and the others glared at me. "Sorry Pinkie..." Her hair didn't re-inflate. I'm going to hear about for the rest of the ride. And I was right.

----------

We were almost there and everything calmed down a bit. I got Pinkie back to her usual happy self but the others were still a little mad at me, except Fluttershy.....she was just disappointed. They were giving me the silent treatment but It really didn't effect me much, it just gave me more time with my thoughts. I was meditating to try to found out whats up with me and that seemed to make the headaches less painful and after a few minutes Applejack broke my meditation trying to speak to me,

"So why do you hate yer name so much?"

I thought for awhile. "It's a boring name."

"Is that it? That's why you hate it so much....because its boring?"

"Well from what I can remember, yes."

"Ponyfeathers! there has to be a more deeper reason then that!"

"Well like I said. If there is I don't remember." I turned to Twilight. "I don't care if your still mad at me. I have to ask you something."

"Go ahead." She said not even looking at me.

"I'm having headaches again."

"Oh....well that could be part of the reason why your acting so strangely today.

"Ah don't know Twi. He was acting like that before he said he was having the headaches again."

"Hmm.....I will definitely ask the princess about this."

"Thanks Twilight."

"But don't think I'm not still mad at you!"

"Didn't even think you weren't"

The rest of the flight was quiet and Fluttershy occasionally glanced back to see how I was doing. No one else even looked at me except for Pinkie but I think she was just spacing out. we arrived at the castle and the were barely any guards but the ones that were there stopped us as soon as we landed. As soon as the recognized Twilight though they let us pass. Twilight asked where the princess was and obviously he said. "In her chambers." So we headed there with the guard escorting us. After what seemed like several minutes of walking we finally made it and Twilight opened the door which prompted the princess to turn around.

"Ah Twilight come in, I'm sure that you're aware of the recent events?"

"Yes Princess. That is why we came."

"Good. We must gather the elements and find Discord!"

"Agreed. Oh Princess Ezekiel is having his headaches again. Is there anything we can do to help him? Be it temporary anything will help."

"I think I might have a spell that could help but it could take awhile."

I walked up next to Twilight. "Speaking of spells. Can you send me back to my world again I just thought of something I could use."

"Hello Ezekiel. Yes I could sent you back but I wont have enough energy to cast the spell the might help with your headaches."

"Have Twilight learn it, shes a smart mare she'll get it down quick."

"Very well....I hope it's not for the same reason as last time?"

"Don't worry Celestia it's not.....Actually I might be able to use Twilight while I'm there."

"Oh is that so?"

"Yep. I have my reasons don't ask."

"Hmm....ok but be careful. I'll teleport you when its night in your world as an extra pre-caution."

"Works for me. probably for the better anyway."

"I shall return when the spell is ready." And she left. I assumed to go to the same chamber she went to first time she cast that spell. Twilight was still giving me the silent treatment. I even thanked her for asking the princess about my headaches but she just nodded. I also told her that she forgot to tell her about the weird behavior thing which brought her to facehoof. After Twilight told the others and convincing them she will be fine, the spell was ready and Celestia and I were waiting for her. When she got back to us we left for the chamber room.

"So you just step in?" Twilight asked.

"Yes. You well be fine another portal will open in an hour in the same spot the the entrance portal is." Celestia replied.

"Then we'll have to be quick come on Twilight lets go." She reluctantly stepped in and I wasn't far behind her. After a bright flash we were back on Earth and in the local park at night.

"Well we're not to far from where need to go come on it should be closed by now. Oh and welcome to Earth, now lets get going." she shook her head looking around and then started to follow me. "Uh oh."

"What?"

"I just realized I still have all of gear on.....We'll need to really the cops now as well as any and everyone else." She face hoofed again. Why did I have to forget something so important?