• Published 15th Nov 2015
  • 6,226 Views, 208 Comments

Family of a Lifetime - TyrannosaurusVenom



Life can throw you many surprises, and Scootaloo is about to be thrown one of the biggest surprises she'll ever see.

  • ...
19
 208
 6,226

The Wedding, and the Family of a Lifetime

The morning sun rose to a brand new day in Equestria. The Grand Galloping Gala had been more exciting and heartwarming than anypony had expected. All the ponies that had attended were sleeping peacefully after all the excitement that had happened. This particular Gala had brought a certain filly the family she had been in need of for so many years. She was sound asleep in her sister's cloudominium, with her saviors sleeping beside them.

Inside Rainbow's home, she and Scootaloo were sleeping comfortably against the scaly bodies of the dinosaurs that had given them the best night ever. The sunlight began to work it's way up the dinosaurs' bodies until it reached their faces. Indominus began to stir from the comfort of sleep, and found his face buried in Rainbow's chest. She had also increased her size slightly so she was as big as Indominus.

"This is one of the most beautiful sights I've ever woken up to," Indominus thought to himself as he enjoyed his scales being held so close to the cyan fur. He wasn't the only one waking up to an amazing sight.

Tyrannosaurus was waking up, and found himself smothered in Scootaloo's mane. As he rubbed his nose in the magenta mane, he felt Scootaloo stirring from her slumber. She turned over and found T-Rex giving her a sleepy, dreamy look while her mane nuzzled his face.

"Morning T-Rex," Scootaloo said sleepily.

"Morning Scootaloo," T-Rex said softly, trying not to disturb the moment Indominus was having. "It seems we aren't the only ones having a good morning."

Scootaloo looked over her shoulder and saw Indominus buried in Rainbow's chest.

"Let's see what happens when she wakes up," Scootaloo said quietly.

She and T-Rex laid their heads down and barely kept one eye open each. Trying to look like they were still asleep, the pair spied on the sleeping lovers. Indominus was slowly trying to work his arm towards Rainbow's flank. when he felt her move. He stopped when he looked up and saw her staring back at him.

"Morning Indominus, you're being quite bold today, aren't you?"

"I'm being bold? You should look at what you're doing, my warrior," Indominus teased. Rainbow's gaze went soft as she stared into his eyes.

"I felt like using you as my body pillow."

"You felt like it huh?" Indominus felt his temperature rise as Rainbow laid herself on top of his body. She then spoke to him in a dreamy, and seductive voice.

"Well, I am your fiance now. So I think that we deserve to have moments like this more often." She leaned forward and kissed Indominus on the snout. "Speaking of that, there's something I need to talk to you about Indominus."

"I'm listening."

"What you did at the Gala was truly touching. I am flattered that you want to marry me, but would it be alright with you if we waited at least a year before we tie the knot? It's not that I don't want to be with you, but I want to get to know you more. I want to know the real you, Indominus, find out what kind of caring creature you truly are. Also, to show you the awesome life that me and Scootaloo are living."

Indominus pondered everything that Rainbow had told him, and came to a decision.

"I'm ok with that, I need to know my fiance more myself," Indominus gently ran his claws through Rainbow's mane and across her face as he continued. "As long as when that day does come, you and I will say our 'I do's' at the alter." He could see her eyes starting to tear up.

"I will Indominus, but I should warn you that I'm no pushover. I have my own way of doing things."

"That's what I'm counting on. I love a girl that's not afraid to take charge every so often."

Indominus and Rainbow shared a long, passionate kiss between themselves. Running their hooves and claws across each other's faces. Scootaloo had covered her face with her hooves to contain her squealing at the sight. Tyrannosaurus had buried his mouth in Scootaloo's mane again to hide his growls. They stopped when they found Rainbow and Indominus looking at them with sly expressions.

"Did you two enjoy the show?" Rainbow said with a sly and amused expression.

"I'm surprised that you aren't doing the same with Scootaloo, T-Rex. Didn't you kiss her at the Gala and tell her how much you love her?"

"You know Indominus, you're right," Scootaloo said before pulling T-Rex's head towards her. "I haven't forgotten how you confessed to me last night. Come here Rexy."

Scootaloo and Tyrannosaurus began kissing each other, just like Indominus and Rainbow had been doing. Indominus flipped Rainbow onto her back and stood above his fiance, taking in the sight of her body.

"Now back to where we left off."

"Oh Indominus, one of these days you're going to be all mine."

"Oh Rainbow, aren't you being the confident flirt."

The hybrid and his pegasus resumed their make out session on the massive bed. For fifteen long minutes, the dinosaurs and pegasi made out in delight with each other. After the kissing ended, the couples finally left the bed and made their way downstairs. They had a rather quick breakfast, made their way out the door and flew towards the train station. They had some friends to meet up with when they returned to Ponyville.

Twilight and the others had slept on the train ride home, and were surprised to see Rainbow, Scootaloo, T-Rex and Indominus waiting for them at the train station. Blue and her sisters had a peaceful night's sleep of their own, since Twilight had made special accommodations for them on the ride back. When they exited the train, everypony had one question on their minds.

"Did you lovebirds enjoy your first night together," Rarity asked.

"Heh heh, you could say that," Rainbow answered.

"Did you boys enjoy sleeping with the girls of your dreams?"

"We sure did Blue, it was the best sleep we've ever had." Blue motioned for Indominus to lean down as she whispered something important to him, "So Indominus, do you have a night planned for when you want to mate with Rainbow Dash?"

The hybrid drew his head back in shock, the thought hadn't occurred to him. He was going to have to plan a special night where he and Rainbow Dash could be one.

"I'll mate with her, the week before the wedding. That's when we will have our special night,"

"Do everything you can to make her feel special, Indominus," said Charlie.

"Oh I'll do more than that, I'll make it a moment she'll want to recreate over and over again."

Meanwhile, Rarity was asking Rainbow Dash about when she wanted to have her special night with Indominus. She was nervous because it was going to be her first time, but Rarity told her to just relax and trust him. After hearing that they were going to bond for another year before tying the knot, Rarity vowed to make a suit for Indominus in that time. The pegasus and dinosaur had plenty to look forward to over the course of a year.


During the year of bonding, the dinosaurs had fully adjusted to life in Equestria. Tyrannosaurus and Scootaloo were officially a couple, and couldn't be torn apart. The raptors had claimed most of the Everfree Forest as their territory, driving out any pests that wandered in. Everypony in Ponyville had accepted the dinosaurs into their world, and were glad to see them. Indominus faced quite a few trials and difficult tasks during that time.

Indominus had gone through so much that he and Rainbow Dash were inseparable. He had learned what it felt like to be jealous when Fluttershy's brother was constantly hitting on Rainbow Dash. The hybrid had even gone through a day of bonding with Discord, at Fluttershy's request. The two of them had trouble at the beginning, but by the end of the day, Discord and Indominus had become close friends. Indominus had even gone through rigorous training with the dragons, and spared with the Dragon King.

The grueling battle had earned Indominus a special place in the dragon lands. He was required to spend at least one week of each month training with them. Honing his skills, and becoming a better fighter and guardian. The Dragon King would challenge him in the cold winter, and test how far Indominus had improved. It was a tough life, but with Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo alongside him, Indominus was more than up to the task.

On the last week before the wedding, Indominus had informed Rainbow Dash of wanting to have their 'special time' together. She had agreed that it would be a good time, and the two of them waited until Scootaloo and the others were fast asleep that night. The raptors slept on the floor in the master bedroom, but Rainbow Dash insisted that they have blankets and pillows to sleep with. Once they were out of the cloudominium and in the open night air, Rainbow transformed and she and Indominus let their instincts take over.

"I'm going to make you all mine tonight, Indominus."

"By the time I'm finished, you'll want to feel my pleasure for eternity, hot stuff."

The pair flew far into the distance, not wanting what was about to happen to wake up any ponies in the area. They stopped when they were flying above the Everfree Forest and stared into each other's eyes. Rainbow Dash felt an incredible heat building in her body, and couldn't hold back the cries from within. She bellowed a grand roar into the sky, letting her heart speak loud and proud. Indominus answered her call with his thunderous roar, saying that he was going to be one with the pony that had captured his heart.

Rainbow flew past Indominus and let her tail brush across his face, tempting him to chase her. Indominus pursued Rainbow Dash through the clouds and across the sky. She had taught him how to be a great flyer, now he was being tested to see if he could catch her. Rainbow didn't make it easy for Indominus, pushing him to try his best and fly faster. With each beat of his wings, Indominus closed the gap on the rainbow mare, but she pulled into a climb before he could catch her.

The pair went skyward, Indominus pumping his wings harder and faster, giving his best to prove his worth to Rainbow Dash. As they reached the top of the climb, the world beneath them seemed so small. From the height they had reached, everything underneath was that much smaller. Rainbow locked her hooves with Indominus's claws, and in the heat of the moment, Indominus sank his teeth into her shoulder. Yet instead of pain, Rainbow felt a powerful, burning sensation flow through her veins.

The adrenaline from the flight had filled her body, and now Indominus was lighting a fire in her core.

"Ohhhh, Indominus, you are an animal."

In that moment, Rainbow and Indominus shut their wings, leaned backwards and plummeted towards the ground below. Indominus still had his teeth locked into Rainbow's skin, but as their speed increased, he released his grip and aimed his head towards the ground. The two of them became so aerodynamic that the mach cone was forming around them.

"We're really gonna do this."

"Yes we are."

Rainbow and Indominus could see electrical energy surging around them as they got closer to the ground. Then in the blink of an eye, it happened.

BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

Rainbow Dash and Indominus had performed a Sonic Rainboom, together. This particular Rainboom had Indominus's red energy around the outer edges, giving it a brighter color. Indominus and Rainbow released their hold on each other and spread their wings just above the trees. The force and velocity strained against Indominus's body, threatening to disintegrate his wings, but he pulled skyward and pursed Rainbow once more. This time Rainbow dove into the Everfree Forest and began leading Indominus through another chase.

Rainbow raced through the trees with incredible velocity and could hear Indominus smashing through and tearing down anything that stood in his way. He bellowed a beastly roar as he started gaining ground and was closing the distance on her. Any creature that was in the forest, scattered at the volume in his roar. Indominus had been overcome by a powerful, lustful desire to mate with Rainbow Dash, and nothing was going to stop him.

Then Rainbow saw it up ahead, the cave that the dinosaurs had used as their dens for so long. That would be the spot where she and Indominus would become one. As she got closer, Rainbow noticed that the inside was filled with thousands upon thousands of coins and jewels. Indominus had kept his gold in the cave, so it would be there when this night finally came around. Rainbow didn't need to think about what to do, she just let her heart make the right decision.

She went back to normal, still retaining her massive size, as she laid her body down on the bed of gold. Indominus appeared at the entrance to the cave, sides expanding and contracting from the energy he had spent to get to this point. His pupils were as thin as the blade of a sword, and Rainbow's had shrunk to the size of a push pin. He nudged Rainbow with his head and motioned for her to turn around. Indominus went behind her as they both looked out into the forest, with the moonlight shining into the cave. He towered over her as he moved his body into the perfect position, his knees against both sides of her hips, and his claws on her shoulders. Rainbow said to him in a very nervous voice.

"Please, be gentle."

Indominus brought his head down alongside hers so she could look into his eyes.

"If at any point you feel scared, or think I'm doing something you don't want me to do, just let me know. I'll take good care of you tonight Rainbow Dash, I promise."

Rainbow felt herself relax after hearing Indominus's reassuring words, then wrapped her tail around his right leg. Both Rainbow and Indominus knew that what was about to transpire, would cement them together as mates for life. Rainbow felt his teeth on the back of her neck, but was overwhelmed as Indominus entered inside her and began to thrust within her being. The experience began flooding Rainbow's body with a fire she had never experienced before. Indominus brought his head by hers again, and panted in tune with his fiance.

His powerful breaths timed with each thrust that he put into Rainbow Dash. The very rumbles from his growls only made the fire within Rainbow Dash grow in intensity, he was everything she had ever wished for. The amount of pleasure that was transpiring between them caused Rainbow Dash to transform in the midst of the panting and thrusts. Somehow though, she just wasn't getting the ultimate pleasure that she had imagined. She knew that Indominus was restraining himself out of concern, but the inferno within her demanded that he give her everything that he could summon.

Rainbow brought her face close to his and looked him in the eye.

"Indominus, please....give it to me. Show me, why they call you untamable. Be the dinosaur that can be my everything. GIVE ME YOUR EVERYTHING!"

Once he heard the words escape her mouth, Indominus poured his heart and soul into the thrusts. Rainbow's eyes shrunk and her body quivered from the sudden change in Indominus. Each of his thrusts was becoming harder and harder, driving his scales against her fur. He strained his eyes shut as he concentrated on the task at hoof as his movements became more erratic and Rainbow's breathing went faster. Then, the moment both of them had been trying for, finally happened.

Rainbow Dash felt an explosion within her body and an overwhelming fire that coursed throughout her as Indominus released a long burst. The red energy surged around their bodies as they were both overcome with the sensation traveling between their bodies. Indominus and Rainbow Dash let loose vicious roars out into the forest, and the red energy surged out the entrance. The energy continued to surge outward as Indominus resumed thrusting into Rainbow Dash.

With one final release, Indominus and Rainbow roared their hearts out into the forest. Their eyes glowed bright red from the intensity of the final release. This time the release was so intense that the energy filled the cave and illuminated everything in sight. The hybrid and mare's bodies glowed red from the light, but it faded as their roars came to an end. Their eyes returned to normal, and Indominus disengaged himself from Rainbow Dash.

She was panting harder than ever, and her body was burning hot from the incredible amount of pleasure that Indominus had put inside her. Indominus was beyond exhausted, he had spent every last ounce of stamina in his body. With all his energy spent, Indominus collapsed on the bed of gold with Rainbow right beside him. They looked at each other and smiled.

"You, really, know, how to, make a girl, feel, so amazing, indominus," Rainbow said while trying to catch her breath.

"Glad, you, liked my, performance, Miss Dash," Indominus said in between his own breaths. He pulled Rainbow towards him, and she snuggled against the soft skin under his neck. They then buried their bodies inside the mountains of gold and gave each other one last kiss before the exhaustion won, and carried them to sleep.

The next morning, Scootaloo and the other dinosaurs were walking through the Everfree Forest. They were anxious to find out how Rainbow and Indominus's special night had been. When they spotted the entrance to the cave, they could see two huge figures sleeping within the gold coins. Scootaloo could only make out parts of their bodies sticking out of the coins. Once she saw Rainbow's head snuggled against Indominus with a content smile on her face, Scootaloo's face lit up.

Rainbow's eyes fluttered open once she heard the thunderous footsteps heading her way. She was greeted with Scootaloo being right up in her face, with the biggest smile ever.

"Tell me, how did your special night go?" Rainbow looked at the sleeping head of the dinosaur that had ignited a grand flame within her core last night.

"One word Scoot: magical. I've never felt so alive in a single night, and for a first timer, Indominus really awoke the pleasure within me."

"Wow. Sounds like you two definitely had a wonderful experience."

"That we did Scootaloo. Indominus is going to make a great husband."

"Did I hear somepony mention my name in an amazing way?"

Indominus finally stirred from his slumber and rose out of the coin bed. He gave a long yawn and shook any coins loose that were stuck to his scales. He extended an arm to help Rainbow Dash up from the coin pile, and got any coins that were in her mane.

"Now Indominus, you have been welcomed into the world of adults."

"I suppose I have T-Rex. Now all that's left is to wait one more week until we tie the knot." Indominus and Rainbow nuzzled each other before she spoke up.

"Yes Indominus, and after your amazing performance last night, we might have to make this a regular thing."

"I'll make you feel more alive and wild each time, my stunning pegasus fiance."

"Flattery won't get you everywhere, my hybrid lover." The two shared another passionate kiss atop the mountain of gold coins.

"There they go again, but that's just part of being with this family, right T-Rex?" Blue was shocked when T-Rex didn't answer her. Instead, he was kissing Scootaloo again. "Oh brother."

"Well, this is our family after all sis," said Charlie. "We're gonna have to get used to them kissing each other so much. Now that Indominus and Rainbow are mates for life, this'll become more frequent as the years go one."


The last week of bonding went by in the blink of an eye. Indominus had transported all his coins out of the cave and into Rainbow's spare room. Now all the money in the world was sitting within Rainbow's cloudominium, ready for when the two lovebirds decided to recreate their exhilarating moment of bliss and pleasure. More importantly, Canterlot was abuzz with ponies from all around. The wedding day had come, and Scootaloo's family was on the verge of becoming complete.

Ponies from every corner of Equestria had come to see the remarkable wedding take place. Bringing together an Element of Harmony and a Guardian of Equestria was a wedding that nopony had ever seen before. It was going to be more magical than Cadence and Shining Armor's wedding in the Crystal Empire. This wedding even had some guests that even the Princesses were nervous about inviting. For it wasn't every day that dragons got invited to witness a wedding.

Yes, dragons were part of the attendance at the wedding. Indominus had wanted them to be there after all the training and approval he had gained from them. All of them swore that they wouldn't eat any of the guests, any dragon that did was going to be severely punished by Indominus or Tyrannosaurus. Even Discord had been invited on Indominus's behalf, to help liven up the event and make it grand. The hybrid had requested the Lord of Chaos to be his best mare during the wedding, and Discord felt so honored that he couldn't refuse.

Inside the castle, the Mane Six were admiring how beautiful Rainbow Dash looked in her wedding dress. Her dress was a combination of silver silk and gold fabric, topped with golden leggings and a golden lightning bolt in her mane.

"Rainbow Dash, you look so amazing in that dress."

"Aw, thanks Scootaloo. Oh, and before this wedding starts, I want to thank you for everything that's happened kiddo."

"What do you mean Rainbow Dash? Princess Luna was the one who brought the dinosaurs here in the first place."

"Yes, but it was all for you. You were the reason why they were brought here, and the reason why me and Indominus are getting married. Your wish for a better family has made all of this possible." Rainbow Dash pulled Scootaloo into a warming hug. "Scootaloo, you are the best sister a pony could ever ask for."

Scootaloo started crying from happiness as she buried her face in Rainbow's fur.

'"Rainbow Dash, you've changed quite a lot since the dinosaurs entered your life."

"I have? How have I changed Twilight?"

"Well before, you wouldn't have even thought about romance. You'd still be trying to become a better Wonderbolt and looking after Scootaloo. Now you're about to have a hybrid dinosaur for a husband that has proven his worth to all of Equestria. You've got a filly and a pack of dinosaurs living in your home. Their arrival has changed you for the better Rainbow Dash."

"Yeah, it must've taken true guts to shut Soarin up at the Gala, after everythin' ya'll had been through over the last few years."

Rainbow remembered the bitter, jealous anger in his eyes when Indominus had stopped him.

"That was not the same Wonderbolt I looked up to for years. His true colors showed at the Gala, and now I know he wasn't so important after all."

"Well don't worry about it Dashie. Indominus has always been there for you, and like you said, he's a thousand times the stallion Soarin could ever be."

Thanks for the encouragement girls, and I'm glad all of you approve of him."

"After everything he and the others did for our world, how could we not?"


Meanwhile, Indominus was pacing about his room, trying to get his nerves under control. Tyrannosaurus and Discord were doing their best to get him to calm down.

"I can't be a husband to her, I haven't the first clue about raising a family."

"You're the one who wanted to marry her Indominus. You can't change your mind or get cold feet on the day you make your commitment."

"Oh, I'll give him cold feet." Discord snapped his fingers and Indominus found himself immobilized with his legs frozen in ice blocks.

"Get me out of this ice Discord, or I'll break free myself."

"This is to get you to calm down and take a deep breath. Now listen to me Indominus." The hybrid kept his eyes locked on the Lord of Chaos. "You might be a carnivore, but Rainbow Dash loves you. You're going to do the right thing by marrying her."

"How would you know Discord? Have you ever felt this way about somepony before?"

"Actually, yes I do." This left Indominus and T-Rex shocked. Then the reason clicked in Indominus's mind.

"You're talking about Fluttershy, aren't you?"

"How'd you guess?"

"I'm a very observant dinosaur, Discord. I've seen the way you look at her, all those warm smiles and even the numerous kind gestures you've done on her behalf. But what does you loving Fluttershy have to do with me marrying Rainbow Dash?"

"Because I know how you feel around her, it's the same for me when I'm around Fluttershy. I know where you're coming from, and trust me when I say that you'll do a fine job of being there for her. Besides, you're not alone in this. You have me, T-Rex, the raptors, Twilight and her friends, even dragons to go to for support. You won't fail at this Indominus, just put your best foot forward, and trust yourself."

"That's quite a speech Discord."

"I know Rexy, but don't tell Celestia or Twilight, or they'll never let me live it down."

Indominus broke free of the ice, with his confidence restored.

"Thanks Discord, now get me into my suit and then get everypony hyped for the show!"

"(Gasp) Time for the big finish? You got it Indominus!"

Discord snapped his fingers again, and a massive black suit appeared on Indominus. Rarity had spent the last few weeks making the suit for him, even though Indominus detested wearing clothes. But this was his wedding day, so he would deal with clothing just this once. The others left Rainbow Dash alone for awhile to meet everypony out in the gardens, where the wedding would take place.

The dinosaurs flew out the window and over to the garden where Indominus would wait for the bride to show up.
Indominus and the others touched down on the opposite side of Twilight and her friends. The dragons all started descending and waited for the bride to walk through the doors. On Rainbow's side, all the ponies from Ponyville were present. On the dinosaurs' side were all the ponies from Canterlot and the dragons that had respected them for so long. It was by far the biggest and strangest wedding anypony had ever been to.

"So Indominus, are you anxious for this big moment," Luna asked.

"Yeah, I've been anxious all day Luna. I finally get to make this mare my wife. So, where are Scootaloo and the other Crusaders?"

"They got chosen to be the flower girls for the wedding. They've already been flower girls for Cadence and Shining Armor's wedding, so they chose to be them again for yours."

Indominus was beginning to fidget with his claws, and Discord noticed it.

"Need a cold drink before you pass put from hyperventilating?"

"Yeah, I could go for that."

Discord conjured up a bucket of water and lifted it to Indominus's mouth. The hybrid savagely gulped down the water and regained his composure. Just then, everypony heard the soft music playing and their heads all shot over to the double doors.

"This is it boys, it's starting," Applejack called out. The dinosaurs all shot their heads towards the doors too.

They opened and the CMC came skipping out, tossing flower petals on their way to the alter. Tyrannosaurus was wowed by how stunning Scootaloo looked in her flower girl dress. He couldn't keep his eyes off her, and Indominus got nervous again and tried to look elsewhere. His attention was grabbed when Blue and T-Rex spoke to him in astonished tones.

"Indominus, you've got to have a look at this," Blue said softly.

"Why, what is it?"

"It's your fiance, she looks amazing."

Indominus looked back at the doors, his eyes went wide and his jaw fell open when he saw the pony standing at the entrance.

Rainbow Dash looked more amazing than Indominus had ever thought possible. The combination of silver and gold on her was magnificent, and the silver veil covering her face made her all the more breathtaking. The veil was being slightly held up by birds on all four sides as Rainbow made her way towards the alter. Ponies all around were giving proud looks, and the dragons were giving Indominus thumbs up. He didn't notice, all he could see was the beautiful rainbow mare walking toward him.

"She's not just amazing T-Rex, she's an angel from above."

"Easy big boy, save that talk for the honeymoon when you'll be serenading her all night."

Indominus decreased his size as Rainbow walked up to the alter and stood in front of him. He gently lifted the veil from her face and saw the most wondrous, glistening eyes staring back at him. Princess Luna took the stand and spoke to everypony present as Indominus took Rainbow's hoof and held it gently.

"Mares and gentlecolts, we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Rainbow Dash and Indominus Rex. These two have formed one of the most powerful bonds any of us have ever seen. When I first brought Indominus, T-Rex and the raptors to Equestria, they were only supposed to care for Scootaloo and be her guardians. But they have gone beyond my expectations, and are now the family that both pegasi have been in need of for so many years."

Luna turned to Rainbow Dash first.

"Do you Rainbow Dash, take this dinosaur to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do," Rainbow said softly. Then Luna turned to Indominus, and wondered what he would say.

"And do you Indominus, take this mare to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" Indominus continued to stare into Rainbow's as he spoke. Like he was speaking to both Luna and Rainbow Dash.

"I do with all my heart and soul." Everypony awwed at the response Indominus had given.

"In that case, Spike, may I have the rings please?"

Spiked carried over the rings to Luna, who levitated the Arkenstone to Indominus, and a glimmering black ring to Rainbow Dash. Indominus carefully placed the gold chain on the ring over Rainbow's head. She gently placed the black ring on Indominus's sickle clawed finger. His ring had lines of silver that shined red like his power. Indominus and Rainbow looked at each other, eager for what was coming next.

"By the power vested in me, I know pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Indominus and Rainbow Dash increased their size and kissed each other without a second thought. Indominus held Rainbow Dash in the most loving embrace since their time at the Gala a year ago, Ponies erupted in cheers and applause from the kiss between the pegasus and hybrid. The dragons all roared in congratulations to Indominus, now he had the love of his life at last. Indominus and Rainbow broke away from their long kiss, and just held each other while staring into the other's eyes amongst the applause.

"How was that kiss, Mrs. Dash," Indominus asked in a calm and teasing tone.

"Perfect, Mr. Indominus. Now, we have to do our little trick to top off our union."

"Oh, right. In that case, Rarity, you can take my suit now."

Indominus and Rainbow shed their suits and gowns off as they unfurled their wings and went airborne. They went to opposite ends of the garden and starting climbing into the sky. Everypony could hear the mach cones being formed, then a spectacle happened that blew their minds. Right as Indominus and Rainbow passed each other...

BOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Their Sonic Rainbooms merged with each other at the same time, and became a giant Sonic Rainboom. It spread beyond the mountains and continued to expand until it finally dissipated. The newly weds were streaking back towards the ground, with both of them saying the same thing.

"Best wedding ever!!!"

"Best wedding ever!!!"

As they touched down, the Mane Six came over to congratulate them. T-rex and the raptors joined them.

"Now it's official, welcome to Equestria, dinosaurs."

"Thank you very much Twilight," said Tyrannosaurus. "Now the world will know us as the Guardians of Equestria."

"Actually, I believe I have a way of letting the world know that we are a family too."

"What do you have in mind Indominus, Echo asked." Indominus whispered something into Rainbow's ear, and her face lit up.

"That's a great idea Indominus." Rainbow relayed what she had heard to Scootaloo, and Indominus relayed what he had said to Rexy, Blue and her girls. All of them were delighted at the idea.

"But where are we going to do it," Scootaloo asked. Indominus gestured out to a long sturdy ledge that was jutting out of a mountain. It was big enough and strong enough for all of them.

"Just what is it that ya'll have in mind," said Applejack.

"Sorry AJ, family secret," Rainbow said as she and Scootaloo followed the dinosaurs over to the ledge.

"Don't fret over it Applejack, Dashie has a new family now. She's going to have an interesting life from now on."

The raptors and pegasi increased their size and stood alongside Tyrannosaurus and Indominus as the edge of the ledge. Beneath them, all of Equestria could be seen and everypony could see them. Before they made their announcement, Rainbow and Scootaloo turned to their loved ones.

"Indominus, you know that you're my love for life."

"Tyrannosaurus, you know that you're my love for life."

"You're mine too Rainbow Dash."

"You're mine too Scootaloo."

"And no matter what happens, we'll always be a family forever, won't we?"

"Yeah, forever." The rexes nuzzled the faces of the pegasi that had turned their lives around so much.

"Now let's give Equestria a proper welcome to it's new guardians," the rexes said in unison.

"Yeah."

The new family took a step forward each, and bellowed an incredible united roar across all of Equestria. Letting all that were listening know that they would always and forever be, the Family of a Lifetime.

Author's Note:

That's it, Family of a Lifetime is finally finished. After nine long months of effort, my first story is complete. I know my story didn't please everyone, since a few readers dropped out during some chapters. But for all of you that stayed through and read my story to the end, thank you all. Your support has helped keep the story going for as long as it did. I'll be honest, I never envisioned this ending when I started the story, but after all the ideas I got, it helped shaped this tale into what it is now. Now I plan to do some one-shots detailing some of the events that happened during the year of bonding between Rainbow and Indominus. As for any sequels, I'm leaving that up to all of you. Do you guys want me to write a sequel to this story, or should Family of a Lifetime just remain the way it is? If I get enough positive support from all of you, I might come up with some ideas for possible sequels. Until then, keep being awesome everypony, and My Little Pony for life!

Comments ( 10 )

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnevg9ozun1qidxg0.gif This was an extremely heartwarming and awesome story! Definitely one of my favorites! :pinkiehappy:
I think you should write a sequel! I would like to know what happens afterwards.

7409993 I'm glad that you loved it so much. By any chance, did Indominus and Rainbow's moment of 'bonding' in the cave, make things a little 'steamy'?:trixieshiftright:

Yeah, a little! I'm kind of glad you didn't put too much detail into the moment. It made it steamy,but as well as loving and cute. :twilightsmile:

...You're shipping T-Rex and Scootaloo? I don't want to think about it.

Great wonderful story very well written and paxed . Followed it as soon as you starting writing it pretty much and yes do a sequel

Am I the only one who saw the tux on Indominus on the last picture?

RC

8246342
But the frog dna was changed in world because of just that reason. The carnivores no longer carried it because it allowed them to breed, but the herbivores did carry it as a way to make it natural enviroment.

Ya know what? You do you. I'll

What is this a crossover of?

9530505
Didn't he die and have to be cloned in the third movie?

Login or register to comment