• Published 25th Oct 2015
  • 722 Views, 3 Comments

Pinkie (re)Curses A Lot - scifipony



Inadvertently entrusted with the secret that Cadance is having a baby, Pinkie nevertheless blabs. Realizing her mistake and trying to fix it, she unconsciously breaks the laws of physics without a clue to the damage to time continuum she's caused.

  • ...
2
 3
 722

Crisis Averted: Party Aftermath

At the party, after the princess and the prince consort had revealed the baby secret, I sat at a table putting myself back together. Cadance, nice and sweet as she had ever been now that I had not revealed her secret after all, brought a piece of cake in her magic. The plate clacked on the turquoise tessellated tile table before me. She giggled and said, "You did it, Pinkie Pie! You kept it a surprise! Thank you! Was it much trouble?"

Looking at the double-fudge strawberry brandy-infused layered ganache flourless chocolate cake, I stated what I saw. "Piece of cake." I squee'd.

Cadence laughed as she walked away. I looked toward the mirror on the wall, which reflected the mirror behind me. All my reflections silently mouthed the word "No" as I shook my head.

But, you know, I could think of no better way for today to have ended. I had my friends back, though I had not lost them. I could not… well, would not imagine my day any other way.

–At least until the next time I did.

Author's Note:

Frenetic Pie is super hard to write! I want to thank my pre-reader Docontra for giving me a 11th hour critique that restored my confidence in the story. Any remaining problems or errors you find in the completed work are completely and solely mine.

Comments ( 3 )

This seems interesting. Haven't read it yet, I'm just saying that it has an interesting concept.

took me a while to read. But was worth the effort! Very weird and interesting I enjoyed the scenes with Time Turner (AKA Dr. Whooves) and muffin (AKA Derpy) Over all it was very enjoyable

Delightful madness, which is something one should hope for with Pinkie. Good thing she doesn't fully appreciate the power at her disposal... :twilightoops:

Thank you for this.

Login or register to comment