• Published 17th Oct 2015
  • 1,716 Views, 81 Comments

Gunpowder and Magic - paintballfox



Can you try to break the Meta in a world everyone knows? Or will you just get pulled along for the ride?

Comments ( 18 )

The total came to six shells, by your math. Six, ending on a magnesium slug. (magnesium slug. squeeeeeeee!)

8298787
Sorry, but I'm not sure what you are getting at. And is this the shells he had with him to start with?

8298933
No, I mean to say he pulls six shells over the course of the chapter. You double-counted shell number two.

so I started by pulling a shell from my side and stuffing it into my pocket. “One”

I was a little happy when I was able to pull another shell while walking without tripping. “Two”

“Two, three, four.”

Really? Ok that’s good.” I nod to myself again as I run some things threw my head, and pull another shell from my side. “Six?”

8299622
Oh my gosh, I'm trying to keep track of that so much too. Thank you so much!! Will have to double check all numbers now. :twilightsheepish:

Nice to see you back again. it was a nice chapter you are improving that is for sure, but you night want look into study Rarity and the other characters speech patterns because when they start taking it all sounds like it is Volley that is actually taking. You might want to try out a text to speech software to hear what you're writing to better understand your writing mistakes. Still, I will be looking foward to read more of your story again soon, and keep it up.

8300256
This is something that I'm aware of and have feared. One point why it was part of the story to get him away from the main six. But as I go forward I realize I can't do that completely. Hence why I needed an editor who could. I will put more effort into trying to keep them from sounding all the same.

8300324
Don't worry about it too much it will come over time as you will improve in your writing, just don't give up on it.

Rarity's lines need more DARLING
Twilight's lines need more BOOKSSCIENCEMAGICTHEORY
Applejack's lines need more APPULAPLEAPPLEMAPEL
Batguard's lines needs more EEEEEEEEEE

8304429
Ya know this may be more helpful then intended. And I think ya missed an "R" in front of those e's
:pinkiecrazy:

When are you going to write more because this story is so awesome!!!!!!!!! Plz revive the story.

8635050
Normal this story is driven by will and drive. Sadly I suck at keeping a drive to wright this. Along with the next chapter being hard to get right. Add on the problem I have with making each character sound different. The side story/test, stand alone is almost done. Guess I could rap that up and then go back to the main?

8635256
Plz this story is so good actually very good.

8675979
Ok, ok, I will work on the chapter and/or the test story this weekend. Editing will be another matter.

8676199
Thank you Sooo much.😄😄😄

9036685
At this point I kinda don't know what to tell ya.
yes I have more for the story in my head.
yes I have a chapter almost done.
no I have no clue when I will actually Finnish it.
no one knows how much this actually bothers me yet I don't fix it, and I know how. I just don't T^T

9050331
its bin a few years mate could you please finish the story? I don't want to see the next chapter come out after star citizen's squadron 42 is out plz.
I want to know what happens next man!

Login or register to comment