• Published 13th Oct 2015
  • 3,868 Views, 35 Comments

Begetting a New Beginning - Goldfur



It's time for Free Agent to breed, but for the House of Path, the next generation is a herd affair! (NSFW extended finale to "A Different Perspective", so please read that first.)

  • ...
16
 35
 3,868
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 35 )

Well that was a nice story, and I can't wait to see what the future brings. Keep on rocking, Goldfur!

I figured this would be the outcome.

the question comes up. Would Free need a surrogate like Cogs did to have a kid with Twilight?

This was rather sweet and hot. :trollestia:
Path is the luckiest stalion in all of Equos!! :pinkiehappy:
I realy liked it and can't wait for the next story.

6523203
That's a very good question, and I'm going to guess the answer is no, because Free is a queen while Cogs was not.

Wonderful job Goldfur.

I laid an egg

I laid an egg

SOOOOO CUUUUUUTE

6523322
To quote a Queen: "I Am a living compatibility spell"

oh god yes can't wait till your next story.

Awesome story/stand-alone chapter! I really liked it :ajsmug:

And you may not be the best at writing this sort of thing, but it was quite enjoyable. The feelings of the characters are just as important, if not more so! I loved seeing them grow closer, and cannot wait to see what happens next (After your break, of course) :twilightsmile:

Nicely done :twilightsmile:
Some might say the sex scenes didn't have enough detail, but since that wasn't really the aim of this chapter, there's no reason to be bothered by it.
Enjoyable read all around! Also, a twist indeed! I wondered about Twi in the original story, and this answered it.
Busy, VERY busy times ahead! :pinkiehappy!

I gotta say, I DO hope to see some cute, tender moments between Twilight and Long Path in your next story, what with the results of this little adventure!

Only one thing missing :pinkiehappy:



.......

Path just planted his backside on the balcony floor and stared at them incredulously.

Roseclaw grinned at her mate, then turned serious. "Oh! I forgot to tell you, love. Before, I bought the first compatibility spell I could find in Canterlot. Since then I've been doing my research and found a much better spell this time! Griffons usually have a clutch of 12 to 15 eggs."

Path's eyes rolled upwards into his sockets and he slid bonelessly to the floor.

Twilight glanced at Free who couldn't hide his smirk, confirming what her research and suspicions were telling her. With a playful accusatory tone, she admonished Roseclaw. "Griffons don't normally have more than one egg, do they Rose?"

Roseclaw looked upward and to the side, tapping her beak thoughtfully with a talon. Eventually, she looked back with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "Perhaps I'm getting griffons and chickens mixed up again. Oh, well."

Free couldn't contain himself any longer, bursting out in laughter. "I'm not telling him! I'd love to see him spend the next few months painting the walls of a dozen nurseries!"

Twilight glared at Free for a moment, but the infectious laughter, their shared bond, or both soon had all three howling.

6525707 Yep, that would have been a good prank.

Free's eyes rolled upwards into his sockets and he slid bonelessly to the floor.

I think you meant Path's eyes.

I think you meant Path's eyes.

Eyup. Fixed!

So is the triple pregnancy going to be canon? That would be fun.
I wonder how much of that night filtered through to his hive? :rainbowkiss:

6526001 the entire hive would be feed for at least a year

how big is free's hive anyway? like numbers

6528892 Considering Chryssie expanded it massively in preparation for the second invasion, I'd wager at least a hundred thousand...
No quotes though.
6528891 Possibly, if everyone was hibernating. But there are quite a few that aren't, so probably a few weeks.

6526001 Yes, I can confirm that Twilight conceived, so it's 3 for 3.

6528892 I'm not going to quote exact numbers, but seeing as Chrysalis focused on breeding soldier drones, the number of other types was less than optimum, hence why Free impregnated his breeders to jump-start the process of building up the numbers.

Yes, I can confirm that Twilight conceived, so it's 3 for 3.

Coming soon to a FimFiction page near you:

House Path: The Next Generation!!!!

With 10 times the number of foal-induced hi-jinx!!!

Time to expand the nursery. Blue Streak's gunna be a big brother 3 times over... To a changeling princess, another hippogryph, and to princess. Nice. :rainbowkiss:

6529897 Almost right. So close! :derpyderp1:

6529982 What? Really? :pinkiegasp:

Permission to be "Nervicited". :pinkiehappy: It's a prince, isn't it? EEEEEEE! :heart:

First I was like :twilightoops:
But then I was like :raritystarry:
And finally I was like :rainbowlaugh:

was planning on reading Chapter 20 and not this but glad I did, Now I won't be confused with the two other births.
Good work as always, will wait (not so) Patiently for the next arc.

High Tail

6523468 That might be true for Free, or any changeling queen, being biologically compatible with any creature if they were playing the female.
But is it true for Free trying to impregnate Twilight?
OTOH, Path could be the surrogate sperm doner again if need be, with Twilight providing a duplicate of the dock (I'm still reading "cock" when I saw that) ring she made for Cogs.

6808802
While the term is Changeling Queen, whether or not their transformative abilities makes them care about gender or not, I think will be up to the lore-writer, in this case Goldfur. :ajsmug:

6809067 Agreed that this is Goldfur's story. The question was whether the Free could impregnate Twilight directly or would he have to use a surrogate, such as possibly Path (not that there'd likely be any objection from any of them). The story dynamics could easily go either way on that question.
Goldfur already showed up at least two cases where the Changeling Queens could have offsprings from any male creature out there--Chrysalis with a griffon cock & the Green Queen (I forget her name) with the pegasus stallion. But the dialogue with the Green Queen still left it rather vague as to if it was possible for them to impregnate a female (non-changeling) creature.

6525707 Seriously this needs adding in. That bond thing is going to lead to all manner of embarrassing moments in public & not just the sexy ones.:rainbowlaugh:

7001833
The follow on stories are in "The Growing Years" by the same author Goldfur. They follow House Path through the foals' childhood and young adulthood.

There hasn't been any more details discussed regarding the link between the 4 founders. I strongly suspect we'll see much more on this during the two series that Goldfur and AlaskaIsCold are planning (presumably after The Growing Years is finished).

7001987 Much thanks, I could have missed that.

awwww such a sweet loving chapter.

Long time reader, i've always loved how much you put into your characters and their interactions. Personally though the clop is written well, i actually read this version of the fic for paths reaction to finding out he's a daddy 3 times over LOL

Login or register to comment