• Published 10th Oct 2015
  • 470 Views, 0 Comments

But, I wanted to save your Butt - Ponyess



To save one’s butt is an expression for something good and noble. Only this time, there may be more to it, and the desire, the urge for something different. A gift and a transfer, aside from a different change in order to blend in.

  • ...
9
 0
 470

A New Morning, a New Day, and a new Life: 2

Author's Note:

Blood Ruby's POV

I had just woken up in a large double bed. Guess it should have been expected, considering the other day. It is where I fell asleep the other night.

What actually woke me up in the eagerly penetrating rays of Celestia’s sun. Should I have been shocked? Not really, but it is a bit on the unpredicted side as far as I had known. Which only stands to testify as to just how little I actually had known.

Looking up, the bed sheets are now a leafy green with associated pattern to go along. Just as I soon noted that the floor is covered with a vibrant green, only now that is made out of stone tiles. Curious and dreamy, I guess. Then I see the wooden panels covering the wall, a pink cherry, by the looks of it. No complaints there.


For a moment, I stopped and looked at my right hand as I pulled it out from under the quilt. I could see the same light pink of the skin tone rubber the gloves she had slipped onto my hands, just as I clearly do see the metallic bloody red nails, thick and sturdy but still quite shapely as they cover the entire tip segment of each of my fingers.

Turning the hand over, only to see the white suction cup of the palm of the hand. I guess that is not a dream, after all. As much of a dream as it may have been.

As I fold the quilt in towards the middle of the bed, I soon reveal the top covering my chest. I guess my jigglies are exactly where they should be, and the nibbles too even if they look more like plump and juicy cherries on the tip of a cupcake, which is what my still orb like jiggies does look like. Of course they are still the same B Cups as they had been the other day. Why shouldn’t they?

I just shock my head, only for my mane to give itself away. I could see the red bangs before my eyes as well as feel the thick, tight braids along my back. How long are they, anyway?

Pulling my legs out from under the quilt, only to reveal themselves to be quite equine in nature. I had apparently turned into an anthropomorphic Pony during the night as I was the gift suit. The ensemble had become even more special than I had expected the day before. The day which I still do remember; that is.

As I had pulled my legs out from under the quilt I placed them onto the floor, carefully, remembering something that had been said the day before. I did not want my hooves unintentionally stick to the floor. My now glistering black hooves does look a bit like suction cups on second thought.


Sitting up, I raise to my hooves, turn around and unfold the quilt back in order, before I take a step towards the wall to the side of the bed. From there I turn to the side and walk towards the wardrobe. At least, I imagine it had to be the wardrobe, with everything that had happened in mind. This is where I would have had my wardrobe, and I imagined that my friend would have hers there as well. Why wouldn’t she?

As I slide the doors to the right and left, I found a full-size mirror on the inner wall, covered by a set of skirts in red, green, black and clear material. Rubber, I presumed. On the second line, I found the skirts hanging just above the skirts in matching colours. Looking down, I could see the matching boots on the floor in the wardrobe.

Looking down at myself, I noticed that I am nude. I had been sleeping naked? Either way, I picked up a skirt and stepped right into it, managing to get my tail in as I went. Then I picked a top, slipping it right down with my arms towards the ceiling. Then I finished off by stepping right into a pair of boots as I was at it. With that, I am good to go.


Once I had closed the wardrobe I turned towards the door, only to notice a cloud of red balloons hanging from the ceiling over my bed, or at least my side of it.

Apparently, the bedroom is on the second floor. I couldn’t help but notice it as I had opened the door and stepped out into the hall outside. To the right, I take the flight of stairs down to ground-level, where the kitchen is located. Only to find the Equestria Daily lying on the table. There is also the Ponyville Paper on the table. I guess we are in Ponyville? Curious, but still.


Just as I had finished preparing the breakfast, I could see Ruby Swirl come down along the light of stairs, wearing the green suit, thus showing off the black hooves under the clear boots. I knew she would have had the same changes during the night as I had had. All I could see indicated that it is the case.

As she came down to the table, I could see the mark of a Ruby Swirl. I guess she could see my Blood Ruby, even under the skirt. Equestrian skirts were never designed to hide the mark, from what I had gathered. Right now, I am not the mare to complain. Why? I don’t have anything to hide, and the mark is showing off beautifully on my flanks under the skirt.


“Would you prefer to read Equestria Daily, or Ponyville Paper?” I inquired.

“I think I take Equestria Daily, it sounds more interesting. Thanks for making breakfast for me too!” she responded.

“You are quite welcome. I hope the salad will be to your taste. I am new at the vegetarian style, but it is all there is!” I pointed out.

“I guess we can make due. Going by the papers, we’re Ponies, Equines. Ponies eat a fully vegetarian diet, you know!” she pointed out.

“That would explain the garb, not that I complain. I think I can enjoy the suits we are wearing!” I put forth.


“Oups, a letter from a Pinkamena Diana Pie!” I noted as I picked up the Ponyville Paper.

“That is strange, but I guess I had better read it!” she prompted as she saw the white envelope.

Dear Ruby Swirl and Blood Ruby, welcome to Ponyville.

Oh, and you are hereby invited to a Welcome to Ponyville Party.

How could I forgive myself if I had neglected to throw you the party on the first day, just as you moved in.

Ps: The map is on the back of the letter!

Ruby Swirl red, then promptly turned the paper only to find the promised map of Ponyville, with the dotted line between the Sugar-Cube Corner where she works, and to where we live in the little cottage at the edge of the village.

“If she wants to invite us to a part, then we are bound to go!” I responded.

“Yeah, a Welcome to Ponyville Party sounds like fun. Besides, maybe we make a few friends while we are there?” she suggested eagerly

--- --- ---

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment