• Published 10th Oct 2015
  • 470 Views, 0 Comments

But, I wanted to save your Butt - Ponyess



To save one’s butt is an expression for something good and noble. Only this time, there may be more to it, and the desire, the urge for something different. A gift and a transfer, aside from a different change in order to blend in.

  • ...
9
 0
 470

With a Gift as Prologue: 1

I had seen her a few times and she is quite nice, not just to the eye, of course. Why bother with the girl that is merely eye candy, but as smelly as old fish washed ashore?

Only now I couldn’t quite get her out of my mind. I needed her by my side, both to see and to hold her. To feel the firmness. I needed and desired that plump rear end to hold in my hands.


In my imagination, it had all played out so well, but right now I fear she would turn away. Maybe I could still warm her up with that thoughtful gift?

I had managed to order the suit I thought would be perfect. A top and skirt. The tight ensemble that could hold her up in the light. Shiny and shimmering.

To make a match, I had acquired two of the ensemble. One for me, and one for her. I had managed to make a good estimate of her size and measurements, or at least I hope I had.


Of course the suit needs to be lubed to slip on effortlessly, I did not want to chance the effort of the suit bothering her or rip, after all. Just as I wanted the suit to be just as shiny as her, not in order to outshine her, but I still like it shiny.

There is a final effort to be made, so I brought a special gel into the game. Aside of the primer that would hold the lube and polish in place, an adhesive of sorts if you will.

Preparing the suits ended up more fun than I had expected. I had been covering the suit with the first gel, rubbing it in until I had seen it fully saturated before I finally stopped. By then it had acquired an eerie elasticity, maybe I had overdone it, just a little bit. Yet, it was too late to go back.

I applied the primer to the inside of the suit and repeated the process, garment by garment. Just the inside. Now I applied the lube, only to find it stick and stay in place. It refused to smear in the least. Only it also gave the inside of the suit a slight hint of a gloss. How delightful.

Applying the primer to the outer surface, before polishing it. Once the polish was finished, I had given it that special shimmering, high gloss glistering finish look I had been after.


I tried on the top, only to find it slide on eagerly, while stretching just enough to permit it to find its place, while contracting in order to hold my chest firmly, giving my jigglies that orb-like look I was hoping for. I noticed how they were jiggling just enough to look right, while never moving more than my comfort permitted.

Once I had tried the top on, I stepped into the skirt, feeling the integrated panties slide into place. Looking down, I see the black rubber covering my hips perfectly, while the clear skirt flow out in waves just as freely.

Only what surprised me is how the skirt slipped in into my lower orifices in the effort to maintain that skin tight fit. Maybe that was just a bit over the top, but I guess I could still enjoy it.


I had done all I could in preparing the gift, so I folded the two respective garments making up the ensemble and slipped them into a box, a gift. Wrapping the box with nice paper and sealing it shut, before I placed it into a postal box, slapped on the address stickers and postal coverage in order for the box to reach her. I was to allow for the three days the postal menace would crave, but I can wait. Just a few more days. Then she would give me the verdict.

If she liked it, she would let me know. If she didn’t, I could as well kiss my dream good-bye. But, at least I had made a valiant effort in persuading her to be with me. Would I fail? Or would she come to me?


--- --- ---


I had heard the mail drop into my mailbox, just as I had finished my breakfast. I guess the postal service is punctual in my neighbourhood. I enjoy punctuality in service, not that it is quite as important in a person, though. For a person, I am looking for the feelings and the heart. I need honesty above all. What’s the point, if you can’t trust your mate?

Of course I had rushed out and fetched the mail. I found a large package among all the rest. As usual, there is the same old bills and advertisements, nothing new or important there. I do find the eventual letter more interesting. I still had to keep all the bills, but I merely filed them in the shoebox among the rest to the end of the month. No need to know what they are now. Only a pain in the rear to see them.


I immediately picked up that beige nondescript box. I could see my address slapped on with a sticker. It was intended for me, unless the address had been incorrect, but it is looking as if it was actually for me.

There is a second address on the upper corner for where it came from, just in case it couldn’t be delivered. Or if the sender intended for the receiver to know where it came from, right of the bat. I would chance the later this time.

Once the box is on my dinner table, I break the seal and open it. There is but the wrapped gift box inside. Once more with my name on it. This is looking like a gift deliberately sent for me to have.

I walked out to my office, where I could see the contents in private. Even if the sender was not here, I feel I owe the privacy of opening it alone.

Pulling the subtle, delicate wrapping off of the inner box is a breeze, just as expected. I break the inner seal in search for the actual gift intended for me.


Inside the box I found a metallic bloody red top and a clear skirt with black inner panties. How curious, I had always hoped to own such a suit. The fact that they are made of exceptionally shiny rubber did not bother me in the least. Not right now at any event. I could always wear them in private. I love feeling special, and this is the kind of gift bringing the feeling right home to me.

Picking up the top, I found it slippery, but not more than the sleek, highly polished rubber would account for. At least it is what I had expected. I found the skirt feeling the same, naturally.

Looking at my new suit with longing eyes, I pulled my own old top off of me, then stepped out of the skirt and panties in a quick move. I had kicked up the skirt and panties, catching them in my right hand before throwing them onto the pile of clothes on the chair behind my desk. Only after pulling my short white socks off of my feet and placing them on the top of the pile, I dared to actually look closer at the gift, the ensemble I had before me.


I lift up the red top once more, reaching up to the ceiling as I feel the slippery rubber slide down until it had found its designated place over my chest. To my surprise, I had felt the top being readily and generously lubed up in the package. As elastic as it is, it is still fitting me snugly and hugging my jigglies firmly.

As I caressed myself in order to explore the feeling and the feelings, I found it skin tight, I barely felt the rim of the garment, aside from how sleek it is. The glistering surface is an entirely different story altogether, impossible to mix up with my light white to pink skin. Of course it would hold up my bust and show it off in a perfect orb like shape, if what I would refer to as B cups, only broken by the cherries on top of each orb. The word Cherry is the only fitting my nibbles, while looking at my reflection. Maybe it is the colour, or it could be the size?

Stepping into the skirt, I feel it slide up my legs, apparently covered with the same lube. It clearly refused to smear, while making the skirt flow up to the intended target area. I found them stop as the black integrated panties cover my hips. I feel them firmly around my rear end and to my surprise, they would even slip in inside my lower orifices. Not that much, but enough for me to notice it. the effect enticed me and excited me greatly.


I chose to make the ensemble my private secret, something I could wear under my everyday wear. At least, so long as it could be hidden out of sight.

The panties covered my hips to the letter. Without actually exploring further, I could only say with certainty that they had entered me beyond the squeeze. The muscle that is the divide between inside and outside.

Naturally, I had chosen not to explore this right now. Maybe in fear of what sensations I was to experience, or the fact that I may scream? Not that I expected to feel any pain, but it is a clear possibility that I was to scream out the unexpected pleasure from the sensations elicited in the exploration.


In the end, I had followed suit and slipped the clothes I had been wearing back on. Just as I had intended, the top easily hide the rubber on my chest. Just the same, the skirt does hide what is underneath as well. Then I had slipped the panties and socks on, before I continued my day. Trying my best to hide what I hide. Just as much to myself, as to the rest of the world.

I had red the address on the package. Not just the one to me in order to make sure it had indeed been intended for me, but the second address as well. I could easily walk to the address and thank the kind soul in person. I felt it natural to like to see who it was. Maybe it is someone I liked to know? Maybe it is someone I already knew.


--- --- ---


Once I had tried on the second suit myself, I regretted something. Not the fact that I had bought it and prepared it. Just as I have no regret in sending the second off to the intended target. I am quite happy about all these actions and things. The one regret is in the garments I had not acquired, either for myself or for her. Maybe I could buy them for myself and see if I liked them as much up close and personal?

In the end, I had bought two pairs of skin tone knee-socks, or toe socks if you prefer to call them that due to the detailed toes they came with as I bought them.

Then I had opted for two pairs of elbow long gloves with the same care for details as the socks. Why bother with anything less than I could have, even if it would set me back farther than just the regular garments. I had after all bothered to pick the better rubber in hopes they would last longer and feel better in the first place. Not to ignore the looks they had been given.

I guess I bought a second set of lube and polish, just to be certain I would not run out of these in the process as I prepared the final garments of the completed ensemble. I could as well buy these while I was at it. I could buy more garments later, if I had the desire to, later.


Once at home, I had prepared the socks in the same way I had prepared my top and skirt, applying the primer, then the lube and polish respectively.

The socks feel exactly like the top and skirt, and has the same look and feel to it as well. I learned of it as I slipped them on as I had finished preparing them. Of course, there are a few differences between the socks and the top and skirt too. The socks has no visible nails, but I also noticed just how sensitive the soles of my feet became as I slipped them on.

Preparing the gloves was done in the same manner. I had prepared all four garments in one single go. Applying one product at the time. Why break up the process, it had worked perfectly when I prepared the top and skirt before. Only then I noticed how my fingers still do retain their nails, as opposed to the socks. Apparently, they are the same red as the top. I chose to enjoy this detail.

On closer inspection, I also noted how the palms of my hands had become just as sensitive as the soles of my feet. Yet, as opposed to my feet, the palms of my hands are flat, while the soles of my feet are beautifully rounded even more emphasized than they were before. Naturally, both socks and gloves had slipped on eagerly, while adamantly staying on and in place once on. I guess I could pull them off, if and when I wanted to, but decided against trying that right now.

Wearing the full suit was exciting me. I did not need to explore it further right now. Just wearing it is quite enough for me. I wear nothing over or under, why bother when I am alone in my own home? I live in a small cottage at the edge of the town, I don’t need to worry about people looking in through the window.


--- --- ---


She hears a steady and provocative knocking at her door, but did not consider what she was wearing, thus went to open. Who was there, is the one she had been hoping to see. I am apparently wearing my usual garb overtly, what had she been expecting.

“Hiya, and welcome into my home!” she greeted me eagerly and excitedly as she saw me at her door.

“Hiya, and thank you. But what a lovely none surprise!” I added in response as I followed her in and pulled the door shut behind me.

She was obviously wearing a suit identical to the one she had given me, even though I could see that she had added a few more details to hers now. She is wearing a pair of gloves and socks, along with the top and skirt.

As I followed her in, I couldn’t make myself look away as I saw how the suit had emphasized her looks. I enjoy the effect the polish has on the red top as well as the black panties within the clear skirt. I knew my top and skirt would look exactly the same, but kept the clothes on for now. I had to wait for the right cue, before I could reveal what I had been wearing under my mundane garbs, of course. It would never be right to just drop the facade before it is time.


What came next is inevitable, but my hand touched her top and she placed her hand on mine. Not in order to pull or push it away, but just to feel me under her gloved hand.

What I feel is the slick rubber, yet a warm feeling. Only the palm of her hand feels like a suction cup, almost as if it tried to hold on to me, even without putting pressure to the hand in the first place. Then I felt a momentary tremble to the hand. Was she reacting to what it felt like to feel my hand under hers and if so, what was she feeling?

“You know, I have a second gift to you, if you think you could enjoy it here with me!” she exclaimed as the trembling of the hand subsided.

“Let me guess. A pair of gloves matching yours?” I suggested with a giggle to my voice and a sly grin spreading out over my face.

“Would you consider accepting such a gift?” she responded.

I dropped my skirt where I stood, before I sat down and pulled my socks off of my feet. From there, I pulled the top of over my head. Now I rose to my naked feet and slipped my panties off. Then I turned to look back, nodding eagerly and emphatically in response.

“Of course I would accept such a gift!” I then added to make certain I had not been mistaken, and that my message had reached home.

“If you would just give me your right hand, and it will be yours!” she pointed out.

As I reached out my hand in acceptance, she pulled the glove down to my elbow with the flourish of the magician. I reached forth my left hand, and she repeated the process, covering the hand in the thick, skin tight skin tone rubber. Even if I soon noticed how the palm of each hand is a bright silicon white, signifying the suction cup. Yet, the nails are a nice red, matching my top.

“Just don’t press the palms of your hands too firmly against any smooth surfaces, unless you enjoy the opportunity of getting stuck there!” she teased me as a warning.

“I will try to remember that, thanks for the heads up!” I responded.

“Now, since you just slipped your socks of, maybe I could tempt you with a pair of socks matching the gloves?” she responded.

“Like the once you are currently wearing, you mean? Oh, but please!” I responded, lifting both my feet off of the floor, where I sit.

“I am excited to see you accept and enjoy wearing the suit I had assembled and prepared for you. I know I have been enjoying every instant I have been wearing mine!” she pointed out, before she pulled out the socks, right and left, slipping them onto my bare feet in order.

“You barely feel the suit, after a while. Yet, I can’t deny how much I love it. We just need to explore it more in depth, in order to know how much fun it could be, and how exciting it is to wear!” I incited.


“Let us save that joy to tomorrow and the weekend. I want to treasure the moments as much as possible!” she responded.

“Is that why you sent the package on the day, for me to come over on a Friday?” I inquired.

“Well, yeah. I wanted to ensure that we had the time to enjoy it. I liked to have you by my side, but not just for a moment over a fancy dinner or anything the likes!” I responded.

“That was very thoughtful of you. Thanks!” she said emphatically, eagerly looking into my eyes as she pronounced the words.

--- --- ---