• Published 5th Sep 2015
  • 2,752 Views, 35 Comments

My Little pony: Friendship is Ninjutsu - BR-Brigade



After recklessly engaging two members of the Akatsuki during the fourth great Shinobi war Naruto is sent to Equestria little does he know that he didn't come alone. Join Naruto on an epic journey of Friendship, love, and hardships in MLP: FIN

  • ...
12
 35
 2,752

Chapter 4: A Day in Ponyville and New Friends

Quick update the OC contest has ended and the user whose OC I'll be using is Shadowbolt192's Congratulations. Your OC will be introduced into the story this chapter.

Now let's get to the fun part


Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic please support the official release. I also don't own the opening and ending songs. I also don't own any OC's used in this story.

Opening 1

Back in Ponyville we see our hero is sleeping on his bed in Twilight's guest room. A slither of light peaks through the blinds onto Naruto's face; he then stirs for a few seconds before cracking open both his eyes. His cerulean orbs gleaming in the sunlight. He sat up in his bed yawning.

"Good morning Kurama," Naruto said tiredly.

"Finally your awake kit," Kurama said. Naruto took a second to look down at his newly acquired hooves.

"So it wasn't a dream,"

"Fraid not, the two of us are stuck here until further notice," On one end it saddened Naruto that he was stuck in another dimension, but on the other he was at least glad that he had already made such good friends. After Kurama finished talking Naruto noticed a smell coming from downstairs, and it was delicious.
"Kurama you smell that," Naruto said his voice filled with joy; he was starving, he wished he took misses cake up on her offer last night.

"The dragon must be cooking,"

"Whoever it is I hope they let me have some," Naruto said excitedly

"While your doing that I'll get some shuteye,"

"But you just woke up,"

"No, you just woke up I was up all night listening to your snoring!"

"Snoring, since when do I do that?"

"Since always but for whatever reason last night was extra loud and extra annoying,"

"Whatever fur-ball," with that Naruto exited his room and walked down the steps


Naruto had just stepped down from the last step he took another whiff to pinpoint the smells location, and that's when he noticed a door leading into another room. When he walked into the room he noticed Spike cooking and Twilight sitting at the table with bags under her eyes; her mane and tail were both unkempt, and altogether it gave her a very tired look. Naruto decided to greet them both.

"Good morning guys,"

"Oh sorry Naruto I didn't notice you, good morning," Twilight said

"Heya Naruto," spike said in a friendly manner.

"Hey Twilight did something happen to you? You look awful, no offense," Naruto said worriedly. At this Twilight grew an angry look that strongly reminded Naruto of the look that not just Sakura but all the girls got back home whenever he did something wrong.

"You happened, your loud snoring kept me up all night," Twilight said angrily.

"Was I really that loud,"

"Yes, yes you were,"

"I didn't here anything," Spike interjected.

"Your snoring was probably canceling his out,"

"Sounds right" Spike said expressionless. "Foods ready," At that Naruto's ears perked up in a way Twilight found cute.

"Oh yeah now your talking; I'm starving, I should've eaten at Sugarcube Corner last night," Spike then set two plates of eggs and toast in front of Naruto and Twilight.

"This looks delicious Spike, thank you," Twilight said with a smile.

"Thank you for the food," Naruto said before inhaling his plate; showing his sharp fangs for everyone to see. The entire time he was eating Twilight was watching him in curiosity noticing this Naruto grew a little uneasy and asked. "Is something wrong Twilight?"

"Oh nothing Naruto! Just thinking is all, sorry,"

"Don't worry about it Sparkles its cool," Seeing the dark aura form around Twilight at the mention of her nickname Naruto decided it was best to shut up for now and continue eating.

After Naruto had gotten a few more plates and Twilight and Spike finished their food the three of them spent some time talking to each other.

"So Naruto, what do you plan on doing today?" Twilight asked.

"I haven't thought about that; I might just go around town and meet some of the ponies to keep myself entertained,"

"Well if you don't have any plans for later you can have lunch with me and the rest of the girls later if you want," Twilight said while giving her best smile.

"Sure I'd love too,"

"That's great, we'll be at McSoy's at noon; it's right next to Sugarcube Corner you can't miss it,"

What about you Spike, got any plans?"

"Mostly just chores, but I will be at McSoy's later so we'll get to hang out then,"

"Okay then I'll see you guys later then," Naruto said while leaving the library.

"See you Naruto," Twilight and Spike managed to get out before The door closed.


Naruto quickly decided that a nice run would do great to wake him up. He got into a stance that he thought suited his new form; any onlookers would have easily mistaken him for a dangerous predator from the Everfree. Suddenly he kicked off creating spiderweb cracks in the ground and kicking up a cloud of dust; all of the ponies he sped past were all wearing a look of surprise as he narrowly missed tackling them. He quickly rounded a corner an BAM!

Naruto had crashed face first into one another pony(warning OC incoming) he was fine but the pony was lying on there side with there eyes closed. Worried wether or not the pony was injured he quickly gave them a once over; he quickly noticed that the pony was a mare like Twilight and the others he also took note of the fact that she was a pegasus like Rainbow Dash. Her fur was a teal color and her mane was big but straight with spiked tips; her tail on the other hand was much more unruly, they both were white with with pink streaks going through them. Naruto also noticed that unlike Twilight and the rest of the mane six she didn't have a but tattoo.

(I would have a picture right here but my computer decided no)

She opened her eyes, the were a cerulean color like Naruto's. Upon noticing her assailant her face twisted into one that Naruto knew all to well.

Pure unadulterated rage.

"WHAT THE BUCK! WHAT IN CELESTIA'S GLORIOUS NAME IS WRONG WITH YOU?" The mare shouted hopping onto her feet.

"I-I," Naruto stuttered out but was interrupted.

"I LITERALLY JUST TOOK A SHOWER AND NOW I'M COVERED IN DIRT!"

"Excuse me,"

"AND ANOTHER THING-"

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP!" Naruto yelled

"I'm sort I didn't quite catch that," the unnamed mare said with a closed I smile.

"Look I think the two of us got off to a bad start; how about we begin with our names I'm Naruto Uzumaki and you are?"

"Garnet Heart," the now named Garnet said with a stoic expression that reminded Naruto of a certain emo bastard. "I assume your new to town,"

"How did you know?" Naruto was confused did he really scream tourist that much.

"Pinkie Pie hasn't annoyed me about you yet," Garnet said putting a cold emphasis on the word annoyed.

"How do you a Pinkie know each other?"

"You ask a lot of questions," Garnet said beginning to get annoyed with the blonde stallion in front of her.

"Please just tell me," Naruto said also beginning to become annoyed; this mare was to similar to Sasuke in his opinion.

"Well other than the fact that she knows literally every pony in Ponyville; I work at Sugarcube Corner with her,"

"Were you on your way there now?"

"Nah, I get weekends off; I was just gonna wonder around aimlessly today maybe do some shopping,"

"Would you mind if I joined you?" Naruto asked with a sheepish grin.

"Huh," was all Garnet could say at Naruto's sudden question.

"I was planning to just wander around till noon it'll be nice to have someone to talk to," Naruto said giving one of his trade mark grins.

"Fine, I won't chase you away, but don't expect me to be very talkative," Garnet said giving a shrug. "Wait someone; don't you mean somepony?"

"Where I come from we say someone,"

"Where are you from?" Garnet asked with genuine curiosity.

"I'm from a country outside of Equestria,"

"Well Naruto was it l, where do you feel going first?"

"I don't know, you said something about shopping let's try that," At this the two of them began in the direction of Ponyvilles market stalls.


After a few minutes of walking the two ponies reached Ponyvilles market, but before the two of them could visit any of the stalls a blink blur shot came out of nowhere and tackled Naruto.

"Hiya Naruto! What are you doing here?" Said pink blur shouted in Naruto's face. Upon closer inspection Naruto saw that it was Pinkie Pie that had tackled him.

"Hey Pinkie, enthusiastic as always I see," Naruto said with a friendly smile.

"Someponies gotta bring the smiles," Pinkie pie said still on top of Naruto.

"Pinkie Pie, what are you doing here? I thought you had work today," Garnet said with a confused expression. Pinkie Pie was Garnet's only friend in Ponyville, and that was only because Pinkie Pie forced her friendship on Garnet.

Pinkie pie looked to her right and saw co-worker Garnet Heart standing there.

"Oh hey Garnet; don't worry Mr. and Mrs. Cake just sent me to buy some ingredients. What are the two of you doing here,"

"Garnet said that she needed to buy some things and I thought that I'd keep her some company," Naruto said while finally managing to get out from under Pinke Pie's hooves.

"Yeah, so if you don't mind the two of us must be on our way,"

"Okie-dokie-lokie," Pinkie Pie said while smiling ear to ear.

"See ya Pinks," Naruto said waving to her as he walked away.

Pinkie pie watched the two ponies walk away specifically Naruto, and her face lit up with a slight blush that no one noticed.

Not even Pinkie Pie.


"So Garnet what are you looking for?" Naruto asked his new friend(she just didn't know it yet).

"I just need to buy some more food; I'm beginning to run low back at the house," Garnet said.

"Okay then what kinds of food are you looking for?"

"Some fruits and vegetables, you know the basics; it'll be enough to hold me over until my next paycheck,"

"If you say so," Naruto said with a shrug.

After about an hour of shopping Garnet had all she needed. That's when it hit Naruto, he had no idea what time it was; he looked up at the sun and noticed that it was about to reach its apex.

"Oh crap I'm late!" Naruto shouted in worry.

"Late for what,"

"Lunch with friends,"

"Oh, well I guess I'll see you later then Naruto," Garnet said as she turned to leave, but was stopped buy something soft and furry. She looked down to see one of Naruto's tails curled around her chest. She turned around and saw him wearing a warm smile.

"You can come with me if you want," Naruto said.

"Sorry, but I should get back home; maybe we can hang out again sometime," Garnet said while returning Naruto's smile with a smile of her own which made Naruto happy; he was beginning to think that she was incapable of showing any emotions other than anger and annoyance.

"I'd love to Garnet,"

With that the the two ponies parted ways


After about ten minutes of walking Naruto had made it to Sugarcube Corner. Remembering what Twilight had told him he began looking around for his friends, and after a few seconds of searching he spotted the six mares and Spike all sitting at a table. He began walking towards them and when he got close enough they all noticed him and their expressions all quickly became a mix of anger and annoyance.

"Oh crap, oh well might as well get this over with," Naruto thought.

"Hey guys how's it goin?" Naruto said finally reaching the table.

"Your late," Rainbow Dash said with a stoic expression.

"Y-Yeah sorry about that," Naruto said while rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

"What took you so long Naruto?" Twilight said with a hint of worry in her voice.

"Sorry I'm late I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life," Naruto said with a closed eye smile similar to Kakashi's.

When he said this Twilight took the book she was levitating with her magic and hurled it into the blonds face.

"Now you mind telling us the real reason?" Twilight asked once more but this time all of the worry was gone.

"I was hanging out with a friend," Naruto said while picking himself back up off the ground.

"Wow the two of you are already friends! That's super amazing Naruto," Pinkie said with her own trademark grin.

"Wait a minute, y'all were there Pinkie?" Apple Jack asked joining in on the the conversation.

"Yep I sure was,"

"Well do you mind telling us just who this new friend is darling," Rarity asked speaking up as well.

"Her name is Garnet Heart," Naruto replied. When he said this all of the ponies present including the random background ponies hung their mouths open in shock; all except Pinkie Pie of course

"Did you say Garnet Heart Naruto?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yep,"

"How in tarnation did you manage to pull that off pardener?" Apple Jack asked still in a state of shock.

"What do you mean?" Naruto asked confused as to why his friends were suddenly acting like this.

"It's just... Garnet doesn't hang out with anypony other than Pinkie, and that's only when their at work so I'm not even sure it counts," Spike said

"She's not that bad; I mean sure it took me all day just to get her too smile-"

"YOU GOT HER TO SMILE!" The entire mane six and Spike all yelled in unison.

"Why did I open my mouth?"

"Wow Naruto your even more amazing at making friends than I thought; it took me three whole weeks of constant pestering to get Garnet to smile!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed with a mix of shock and amazement.

"I'll say you'll make a great subject for my friendship studies,"

"Oh no egghead alert," Rainbow Dash said with a smirk, Apple Jack immediately shot her a glare and her smirk disappeared. "Eh-heh sorry,".


After Naruto got settled in he and his friends ordered their food. He was a little irritated about the vegetarian menu, but what can you expect from a place called McSoys.

"By the way Naruto I received a letter from the princess this morning after you left; we're all going to be going to Canterlot tomorrow so you can meet her," Twilight said with a smile.

"Really," Naruto said in disbelief.

"Yes it would seem she was interested in your story and now she wants to meet you,"

"Ooh I can't wait Canterlot is one my favorite places in all Equestria," Rarity said

"Anyway... while we're waiting I have a few questions for you Naruto that I need to ask you,"

"Ask away sparkles," Twilight threw the book in his face again. "Ask away Twilight,"

"Thank you; first off where are you from, if your name is any indication I'm guessing your not from Equestria,"

"I'll tell you what I told Garnet, and that's that I'm from a different country."

"What country are you from?"

"The land of fire,"

"Oh my, that sounds terrifying," Fluttershy squeaked out.

"Don't worry flutters my home isn't at all what the name let's on,"

"Please do go on Naruto," Rarity said

"Well despite what the name makes you think the land fire is full of vegetation and is mostly covered by thick forests like the Everfree,"

"It sounds nice Naruto." Apple Jack said with a friendly smile.

"Yeah it is I miss it," Naruto said with his head hanging low.

"Don't be sad Naruto you got us remember," Pinkie Pie said trying to cheer up her friend; it was strange it always makes her feel bad when a friend of hers is sad, but for some reason this felt worse.

"Yeah your right Pinks, what's your next question Spa-" He saw Twilight lift up her book again. "Twilight," she set the book back down

"Can you tell me what that strange magic you used to fight the manticore was; I've never seen an earth pony use magic before,"

"You still haven't seen one use magic,"

"What do you mean Naruto what else could that have been," Spike said with a confused look.

"Chakra,"

"Can you elaborate," Twilight said annoyed by the strange fox ponies vagueness.

"Chakra is basically the combination of physical and spiritual energies; I don't really no anything else about what it is on account of me being a terrible student, but I did just recently learn about elemental affinities,"

"Elemental affinities, can you explain those," Twilight said making sure to write all of this down.

"Sure where I come drone ones elemental affinity allows them to manipulate their chakra into one of five elements Fire, wind, lighting, water, and earth; there are a few ponies out there with more than one affinity, and thanks to that some of them can combine two or more to create something entirely different like lava or wood. My elemental affinity is wind,"

"Wow that's amazing Naruto," Twilight said looking up from her notes.

"Yeah definitely twenty percent cooler you gotta teach me how to use chakra," Rainbow dash said while taking to the air in excitement."

"Sorry Dash but you need to be born with chakra coils to be able to manipulate chakra, and as far as I can tell nothing in Equestria has them," Ever member of the mane six and Spike seemed be saddened at hearing this they were all excited to learn how to use some of Naruto's techniques. "Is there anything else you want to know about,"

"Just one more thing, but before I tell you I need you to promise that you'll listen to the entire question before you say anything ok,"

"Ok,"

"I was just wondering what happened to make you look like a fox; I've never seen anypony like you before and I'm having trouble believing it happened by coincidence. I know this is a touchy subject for you so if you don't want to answer you don't have to," Sll of Twilight's friends had shot her glares not wanting to bring back up Naruto's past.

"Don't worry Twilight it's okay, and your right this didn't just happen; on the day I was born a giant nine tailed fox demon attacked my village and nearly destroyed it hundreds of ponies lost their lives in the defense," Naruto saw their horrified expressions and considered stopping; noticing this Apple Jack decided to give him a push.

"Its okay Nar we can handle your story,"

"Okay I'll keep going then; now where was I oh yeah. As I was saying hundreds died in the defense including my parents, but then the fourth hokake the leader of my village at the time defeated the demon by sealing him away but it came at the price of his own life,"

"sorry about that kit," Kurama said in a saddened tone.

"Don't worry it wasn't your fault that bastard Obito was controlling you remember,"

"Thanks kit,"

"What did he seal it inside of Naruto?" Twilight asked as if she had just figured something out but it needed confirmation.

"A newborn foal," It didn't take Twilight long to put two and two together.

"You were the new born foal weren't you Naruto," Twilight said her eyes beginning to well up and tears, and it didn't take long for her friends to catch up.

"Yes I am, and you can see the affects it had on me," Naruto said this with his head down and he kept it their for few seconds.

When Naruto brought his head back up he could see most of his friends crying their eyes out; the only ones who weren't were Rainbow Dash and Spike. Even though Rainbow Dash wasn't crying he could tell she was struggling to hold her tears back and Spike had his back turned so as to look manly but Naruto could hear sniffles coming from the baby dragon.

"Couldn't those lousy varmants tell the difference between a foal and a demon!" Apple Jack shouted angrily.

"Some of them did,"

"Then why,"

"Simple fear, they were either afraid of being shunned by the community or they were afraid that the demon would one day escape and that was enough to keep them away," this only served to further infuriate the orange earth pony it didn't matter what the reason was foal abuse was unforgivable in her eyes.

Pinkie had take the liberty to latch onto the blond while spurting out random words of encouragement. Fluttershy had her head down and was crying like there was no tomorrow. Rarity just kept her shocked expression and didn't say anything. Rainbow Dash was just as angry as Apple Jack, and Spike was now turned around and Naruto could see the tears streaming down his face.

"I-I'm sorry Naruto," Twilight said

"You have nothing to be sorry for I chose to answer your question,"

"Yeah bu-" Twilight was cut off when their table number was called.

Rainbow Dash went and got their food and when she came back it was distributed among the ponies. Naruto had gotten a double soy burger and a side of hay fries; he went to take a bite once again bearing his fangs. Most of the mane six was taken back at the site but Twilight and surprisingly Fluttershy were both staring at the blonde waiting for his reaction. Naruto finally took a bite and the his following reaction to the food surprised everyone except Twilight and Fluttershy.

"Bleh this stuff is disgusting how can you stomach this crap!" Naruto said with a disgusted look on his face.

"What do you mean Naruto I know it isn't a five star meal but it's at least edible," Rarity said a bit taken back at Naruto's reaction.

"I was afraid of this," Twilight said with her ears flopped to the side of her head

"Afraid of what sugarcube?" Apple Jack decided to speak up.

"Take a good look a his teeth do they look like the kind of teeth for chewing grass, flowers, and on occasion leaves,"

"No they look more like the kind of teeth you'd use to rip flesh of an unsuspecting animal," Spike said in with a blunt tone of voice.

"Exactly,"

"So what your saying I'm some kind of dangerous carnivore," Naruto said annoyed buy this entire situation.

"Mentally no, but physically yes," Twilight said in a calm so as to not further anger the blonde.

"Well what are we gonna do for his food then, because as far as I know there aren't any butchers in Equestria except for you know who, but I refuse to have anything to do with her," Rainbow Dash said.

"I may have a solution," Fluttershy said which shocked all of the ponies present

"What do you have a stockpile of meat at your cottage," Rainbow Dash said sarcastically not believing the timid pegasus actually had a solution.

"Well some of the animals I take care of are carnivores as well so I sometimes go fishing in order to feed them I could spare some for Naruto,"

"Really Fluttershy that's amazing thanks," Naruto said with smile similar to Pinkie Pies,"

"Oh it's no trouble at all Naruto anything for a friend,"

After all of the ponies and Spike finished their food and went their separate ways.


Naruto was now alone wandering through Ponyvilles streets.

"Okay where should I go to next," Naruto thought out loud.

"Hey kit,

"Yeah Kurama,"

"Try going back to spot you first arrived in to see if there's a way back home,"

"Sounds like a plan,"


It took a few hour of searching but Naruto finally found the holy grail the spot he first landed in he knew he was back because of the rotting manticore corpse a few feet away.

"Not exactly fresh but a meals a meal," but right before he could devour the manticore he was interrupted by a voice in his head.

"As much as I would love to see you devour this creature now is not the time,"

"Eh-heh sorry Kurama haven't eaten since breakfast," Naruto said sheepishly. "Any ways do you see any way for us to go back,"

"Unfortunately no it would seem that we're trapped here," this saddened Naruto sure he loved spending time with his new friends, but he missed his old ones and he was worried about wether or not they were safe.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" A voice called out

"Who was that,"

"How should I know kit go help them,"

"Right"

Naruto quickly dashed through a few bushes and when he made it on the other side he saw what appeared to be a small bipedal cat (Before you get your hopes up this is not a fairy tail crossover I just thought it would be cool to give Naruto a partner like the ones some of the dragon slayers have in fairy tail) surrounded by three wooden wolves like the ones he fought yesterday. Two of them were normal but the one in the middle looked different from all the others

It easily stood at twice the hight the others did the would on its body instead of being a dark brown like the others was a shade of Crimson and was covered in scars most likely attained through battle; its leaves were bright orange; its eyes were pure white showing absolutely no emotion whatsoever and the leaves on its tails were bladed most likely used as a weapon for killing prey. Naruto decided to get their attention.

"Hey uglies," They turned to give Naruto their attention. "Yeah you guys why don't you pick on someone your own size. The wolves started growling at him as they stood in a ready position until the one on the far left stopped

"Hey this guy smells just like the fox whose sent we found on our kins dead bodies yesterday," It said wait it spoke!

"yeah you're right, I knew no two bit fox could never kill not just one but two timberwolves, but a pony isn't much better," The one on the right said this time with a deep but feminine tone.

"It doesn't matter he'll be dead in the next few seconds," The wolf in the middle who was obviously the leader said.

"Excuse me," Naruto said with his left eyebrow arched insulted that this thing thought it could beat him.

"Watch your tongue pony, do you know this is? He's Ember the the strongest timberwolf in the Everfree and the only timberwolf to ever slay ten dragons at once,"

"I don't care if he's the princess of Equestria his ass is going down,"

"Ha... such arrogance from a pony fine then let us do battle so that I may avenge the timberwolves you slew," Ember spoke while stepping in front of Naruto. "Leafa, Evergreen stay out of this he's mine,"

Play Metal Gear Rising Revengance: I'm my Own Master Now

The two combatants started out circling one another this lasted for a few seconds before they stopped and charged each other Naruto flipped forward and swung his tails down hoping to rush the wolf and end the battle quickly. When they made contact the ground under Ember exploded under the force and debris flew in every direction. When the dust settled Naruto was expecting to see the shattered remains of the timber wolf but was instead greeted by the sight of the timberwolf standing tall as if nothing happened.

"Okay a little bit sturdier than the others I see,"

"ROOOAAAARRRRR!"

"And you are not pleased," Ember wrapped his tail around Naruto's torso an threw him at one of the trees. "Not so fast (insert comeback here)," Naruto said has he landed on the side of the tree and used his chakra to stick to the surface. Seeing the pony stick to the tree Ember ran to the base and used his tail to cut clean through. "You diiiiii," Naruto shouted as the tree came down on top of him.

"Have fun being crushed to death," Ember said as the tree came down then-

BOOM!

The tree crashed into the ground cracking the earth.

"I'll admit you put up a good fight for a pony; I can definitely see how you beet those three yesterday,"

"Thanks for the compliment," Ember turned around and saw Naruto standing there without a scratch on him.

"W-What but how,"

"Substitution,"

"What,"

"No time to explain and even if there was I doubt your small brain would comprehend it," Ember seemed angered by this he charged Naruto, and Naruto responded with a charge of his own. When their heads collided the ground under them shattered under the pressure, and the trees surrounding them were blown back by the force. When they landed Ember attempted to slash at Naruto's throat, but he dodged right spun around and planted his right forehoof into Ember's chest making him cough up what looked like tree sap. Naruto then drew his left forehoof back and began forming a blue sphere in it with the use of his tails.

"RA-"

"No,"

"SEN-"

"No, no, no,"

"GAAAAAN!"

"No, no, no, nooooooooooooooo!" Naruto's Rasengan sent Ember flying straight into air where he disappeared in the clouds.

End I'm my Own Master Now

"EMBER!" both Leafa and Evergreen shouted in unison.

"Wait for it,"

WAIT FOR WHAT!" Leafa shouted in anger(by the way she's the female timberwolf).

"Wait for it," Leafa was about to attack the pony for mocking her but right before she could she was interrupted by a loud noise coming from the sky.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Ember was falling back to the ground at a rapid pace; Naruto began running to the spot he'd land in. When Ember was only a three hundred feet off the ground(about a football field) Naruto jumped in the air and cocked his right forehoof back.

"Aaaand hoof to the face," Naruto rammed his hoof into Embers face and sent him flying towards the two other timberwolves. When he finally skid to a stop in front of Leafa and Evergreen Naruto spoke. "Unless you two think you'll do any better I advise you leave.

"Wait," It was Ember

"I'm surprised your still conscious; what do you want?" Naruto said in a cold tone that made shivers run down the other two timberwolves spines.

"What's your name?"

"Naruto Uzumaki,"

"Very well then Naruto this is not the end, the two of us will fight again, and I will win," Ember said as he finally managed to get back up tree sap leaking from both his face and his torso. "Come on you two we're leaving," With that the threes timberwolves disappeared into the forest.

Naruto's attention then shifted from the bushes they were in to the small cat in front of him that reminded him a lot of the Nibi. It had blue fur with strange black markings, sharp fangs, its eyes were mismatched in color one being bright yellow and the other a dark blue, and oddly enough it even had two tails.

"Thank you for saving me," it spoke in a high feminine voice that made her sound like a little girl.

"No problem; do... you mind telling me your name?" Naruto asked the small cat.

"I don't know," the cat said with a sad expression.

"You don't," the cat shook her head in confirmation.

"Where's your home?" Naruto asked hoping to receive a positive answer, but he didn't.

"I don't know," the cat said tears beginning to form in her eyes

"Hmmm, I know you can come with me until you remember how's that sound,"

"I can?"

"Yep," Naruto now had his trademark grin plastered on his face.

"I'd love to thank you Naruto," the cat was now smiling as brightly as Naruto.

"And don't worry I'll come up with a name for you,"

"I can't wait,"

"Now let's get you home so you can eat,"

"You any fish?"

"Not right now but I do have some on the way; eggs and toast good?"

"Yep,"

And with that Naruto and his new companion left the Everfree and made their way back to Twilights

Chapter 4 end

Ending 1: [youtube=

]

Next chapter: Trip to Canterlot

Author's Note:

Finally finished a little on the long side that time took forever. First off Congrats to you again Shadowbolt I hope I got your OC's personality down right, also about the exceed introduced at the end which I'm sorry if it seemed rushed I was just really tired I'm letting all of you name it I will pick the one I like the most and that's what we'll start calling her next chapter. Secondly about "Power Overwhelming" I was approved for adoption but I'm going to wait until I finish my first story arc before I start it. Lastly I am branching off from the cannon Naruto story which you will see next chapter, because if everything was the same as it was in canon it wouldn't be any fun.

Thanks for reading

Comments ( 9 )

I like what you did with the my oc. And you got it right. And don't worry. You didn't rush it.

Matatabi in equestria

6513058

Maybe we have to wait and see

OH MY GOOOOOOOOD!!!

not sure how to feel about the cat, mostly because it probably doesn´t fit that perfect into a Naruto story, but I think after while, i can live with that too, maybe already in the next chapter.

It had blue fur with strange black markings, sharp fangs, its eyes were mismatched in color one being bright yellow and the other a dark blue, and oddly enough it even had two tails.

Is not that Matatabi, you described?

Is that...Matatabi?! The Two-Tails?! Awesome! Great work with this! Keep it up!

your fanfic is really good but you would think after how long it's been since a a new chapter it would be on hiatus not trying to be mean

I would like to have a new chapter please.

Login or register to comment