• Published 5th Sep 2015
  • 2,753 Views, 35 Comments

My Little pony: Friendship is Ninjutsu - BR-Brigade



After recklessly engaging two members of the Akatsuki during the fourth great Shinobi war Naruto is sent to Equestria little does he know that he didn't come alone. Join Naruto on an epic journey of Friendship, love, and hardships in MLP: FIN

  • ...
12
 35
 2,753

Chapter 3: Enter the Akatsuki Demon and Angel Pair

Update: The pole from last chapter has ended the results are no marem. Also this is the last chapter I'll be doing the OC's you can either send them to me via e-mail or post them in the comments they will be introduced in the fourth chapter.

Warning short chapter

Now let's get to the fun part


Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic please support the official release. I also don't own the opening it ending songs

Opening 1

Late at night in a small forest near Equestrias border there are two adult alicorns lying on the ground one mare and one stallion. The mare has pure white fur and a long straight pitch black mane; her tail is also straight and black much like her mane but it also has two cyan blue streaks running through it. Her cutie mark is a cyan blue snowflake surrounded by a black hexagon. The stallion next her also had a black mane and tail, but his mane is short and spiky similar to Naruto's and his tail is also unkempt and spiky; his fur however instead of being pure white like the mares was an ashen grey. His cutie mark is a bright orange kanji for fire.(Don't know what a kanji is look it up)

"Uh-uh dammit I feel like I just drake a jar of Sasori's poison," The male alicorn said in dark and rough tone while putting a hand to his head, but instead of his normal hands what he felt was more like a hard lump he removed his hand from his head to see what was wrong but was shocked to see a hoof instead. "WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled waking up the female alicorn next to him.

"Uh what the hell Kazan Why are you screaming?" The female alicorn said with in a soft feminine tone, but was still clearly annoyed; she looked over to her partner and saw his strange new form. "Ahh! Kazan what happened to you?".

"What happened to me, what happened to you Touketsu?" Kazan said to the female alicorn now known as Touketsu. Touketsu took a look at her new hooves and grimaced.

"A-Alright," Touketsu said confused.

"Iwa bunshin no jutsu," Touketsu looked over to see two of her partner standing in front of her looking at eachother.

"What are you doing Kazan?"

"I was trying to see if our jutsu still worked while we're like this, and from the look of things they do," Kazan said with a devious smile gracing his lips.

"Good that will make taking down the kyuubi's jinchuriki a lot simpler," Kazan looked visibly confused by this.

"Wait, the gaki's here?" Kazan asked.

"Yes, and luckily for us his is and the kyuubi's chakra signitures are the only other ones here; which also makes tracking him a lot simpler as well,"

"Okay then lets get moving this damn forest is starting to depress me" Touketsu only nodded in response.


After a few minutes of walking the duo reaches the edge of the forest. There they find what looks like a military stronghold. Touketsu turned to Kazan to see him sporting a maniacal grin.

"Go ahead Kazan," Touketsu sighed. With his partners permission Kazan cut his right fore hoof with his horn slammed it on the ground and yelled.

"Kuchiyose no jutsu!" A small plume of smoke enveloped the two shinobi turned alicorn and when it cleared there in front of Kazan lay a scythe. He moved to pick it up and was surprised that he felt his hoof grip it. He the shunshined inside the fortress. All Touketsu could here from her spot were screams of agony and the sound of numerous alarms going off, but out of nowhere a pillar of flame erupted from the ground and engulfed the entire fortress... Then there was nothing.

"Show off,"

Chapter 3 end


Ending 1: [youtube=

]
Next chapter: Enter the Akatsuki Demon and Angel Pair

Author's Note:

Again sorry for the short chapter I was just trying to get these two introduced with this one and nothing more. Here's a quick bio on the two Akatsuki. (I haven't posted their move set because I want that to be a surprise)

Male alicorn: Kazan Terumi (Mei's clan, he will use a few lava style jutsu)

Female alicorn: Touketsu Yuki (Haku's clan, she will use a few ice style jutsu)

Gaki: Brat

One last thing I want to tell you is that I'm planning on adopting the Naruto fanfic Power Overwhelming; don't worry I'll still update this one if I do adopt it just not as often. I have been trying to keep a one chapter a week schedule going which I will keep, but now I will be alternating weeks between chapters. So one week I'll be doing Friendship is Ninjutsu and the next I'll be doing power overwhelming. My reason for doing this is because I have had a four tails Naruto story in the back of my head for a while now and when is saw power overwhelming up for adoption I saw it as my chance. Tell me what you guys think.

Thanks for reading.