• Published 28th May 2012
  • 6,259 Views, 128 Comments

Doctor Whooves- Through The Cracks - LemonDrizzle



Its Doctor Who, I can't explain in a short description!

  • ...
8
 128
 6,259

Teaser

The Mountain will move.
Fear shall feed fear.
Thunder will reign.
Time will change.

Stay tuned for the sequel to Through The Cracks

~

Doctor Whooves- A Thunder Of Hooves

~

Doctor: Oooh, moving mountains, a ring of destruction and an ancient prophecy, I can just tell that this one is going to be a doozy!

~

Twi: But...but you can save them! They're dying Doctor!

Doctor: That's what ponies do Twilight, they die and this time there is nothing I can do about it.

Twi: B-but you can go back in time...they don't have to die!

Doctor: I learnt something a long time ago Twilight and it is this. Everything has its time and everything dies but on some days, on some shining, magnificent days everybody lives, and those are the days I strive for. I can't go back and save them Twilight, it's too late for that but I can make sure that this creature doesn't harm another living being ever again.

~

?: I have lain dormant for millennia on end, gathering my strength to return to the land of my people. I am a God, more mighty and powerful than any other, what does it matter to me if I squash a few civilizations?

~

Doctor: Why did you wake now? After so long, why now?

?: There was a...shift in the fabrics of the universe, something that roused me from my sleep, Doctor. Something that will alter the timelines in which we have allowed ourselves to grow accustomed to. Joke and laugh and play now Doctor, for the life you know shall not last much longer.

Comments ( 11 )

Cant believe no1s pointed this out, in the description you said full proof instead of fool proof

On my read later list. Doctor Who is one of my all-time favorite shows, next to MLP:FiM

Can you work on Becoming Chaos in between these stories? I want to see the sequel, but i also want to see more of becoming chaos.

:trixieshiftleft:

:trixieshiftright:

(ahem)

Taking all bets people! Who will be the first to request a screwdriver of their own!?

Who will be the first to point out that the TARDIS now has enough on-board to fly it properly, and thus the first to learn to fly it!?

How serious will Rarity's heart attack be when she discovers that a planet made entirely of diamond exists?

Will Rarity's fainting couch still be able to warp to her location!?

How much diabetes will Fluttershy spread when she meets her first extinct and/or alien critter!?

Can Pinkie see through psychic paper!?

Will Ditzy be tagging along, wheather the others know it or not!?

How hard will Rarity fall for The Master!?

How many planets will be able to hear Twilight's squee through sheer vacuum when she discovers the TARDIS library!?

Will The Doctor EVER get Rarity out of his wardrobe!?

Will ANYONE agree with The Doctor that bow ties are cool!?

Will Rainbow Dash fangirl, or faint, when she sees the contents of the TARDIS's garage!?

Will Applejack try and find a way to return her parents to her!?

Does the TARDIS have enough sugar on hand to ensure Pinkie can get her fix!?

Who will be the first to offend the TARDIS!?

Who will be the first to befriend the TARDIS!?

Does the Universal Roaming feature of the sonic screwdriver work on spike's dragon breath!?

Fine out the answers to maybe one of these, if we get lucky, next time!

Okay so you put a teaser on here why not a link to the first chapter!? You're evil.

2496785
Twilight. RD. Doctor, destroy Midnight if you can. If she puts it on the TARDIS. ???. yes. probably, and without herself knowing it at first either. no. all planets in existence, in every universe. yes, upon arrival at Midnight. Probably not. IDK, I haven't seen it yet. Maybe. It will, because of Pinkie. Somehow, Fluttershy. Fluttershy, immediately after offending it. no, sadly.

where can we find the sequel at?:rainbowhuh:

Fantastic fic, there will be a sequel yes? That seems to be the case but things change. I very much enjoyed this and eagerly await continuation of it. Until next time, HgSpartan

Sequel was better.

10334818
You ever try to stomp on metal? Sure you could be fit as hell but no way your putting a dent in iron.

Good Job I read this story twice

Login or register to comment