• Published 19th Aug 2015
  • 3,549 Views, 18 Comments

Persuasion Devices - Glitter Grenade



The kink-driven quest of a human learning to love horns. Princess Celestia approves.

  • ...
11
 18
 3,549
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

I wonder if I should add this to more groups now.

6349537 im an adult what ya need

9887074
Did you like the one-shots? :pinkiesmile:

It's a one-shot collection, not a multi-chapter fic. I'll be honest, I haven't written pone for at least two years now. I'm thinking of writing some shorts. One with Fluttershy. One with Twilight. And maybe do a re-imagining of a fic called Three Dirty Words by Regina Wright? Celestia/Human? But you know, that's the writing life. It'll be written when it's time to be written.

9887625
Yeah, I really enjoyed the oneshots. I’m trying to get back into writing and I figure that I might as well write pone stuff, so I get it. I’m trying to think of a good Segue into asking a question but my words fail me. Would you like to collaborate sometime? I enjoy proofreading, storyboarding, and editing and would appreciate the help in moving towards such works.

9888458
I'm game.

I only log in once in a while, tho.

Just send me your thoughts/writing ramble/story ideas in a pm and I'll get back to you.

Login or register to comment