• Published 4th Aug 2015
  • 22,746 Views, 361 Comments

The Cost of Asylum - Reykan



He begged for aid, lost in a new world. Celestia not only denied him, but cast him from her country. Now Celestia is in need of aid, and there is only one being willing to even meet her.

Comments ( 18 )

Now that was a lovely chapter. Seeing Star and Twilight becoming a couple was delightful.

Hazzah! A new chapter! Too short for my tastes but it's still good. Can't wait for the next chapter.

8634881
That wa the most unenthusiastic yay I’ve ever seen. Do you not like the idea of sexy nurse outfits?

8635249
Oh no, I like them i meant for the yay to be quiet. I just didn't want to make the letters smaller.

BTW, your reaction had me laughing my sides off! I did not expect that.

I keep confusing you (Reykan) and Tatsurou in my head when reading your writing, even when reading clop? Whats wrong with me?

Would be possible for the story continue to the point where it may be a century to later in twilight and cadence joins and maybe even flurry heart

8635743
Tatsuro loves his 1k word chapters. Does that help tell them apart?

Kinky.

Oh come on, Chryssie can't be that bad. >.>; At least she means well! :D

Majk #10 · Mar 15th, 2018 · · 1 ·

The story was kinda intreresting, but the constant p0rn ruined it.
I got nothing against sexy times, but you made an interesting AU, that would be very interesting to read about and filled it with as much filler as Naruto series. Except instead of pointless episodes we get pointless clop while only glossing over important world events.

All in all: lots of potential, but sexy times could be easily saved for a separate fic.

8797405
Actually if you look at the first chapter this story was started as a “smut dump”. A place I could throw any weird ideas I got. The story came later.

Goodness, I hope we get a full expanded stack of literature in this universe!

I know this is mostly a porn dump, but the bits dropped here and there made me curious about Ares' history.

I'm going to guess that this is dead

This is a fun read, any chance of an update in the future?

Is this story dead?

Login or register to comment