• Published 5th Jul 2015
  • 2,459 Views, 54 Comments

Chaos and kindness: My Beautiful Bride - Sapphire One



Discord runs into Fluttershy at the market place and somehow ends up on a date.

  • ...
10
 54
 2,459

Wedding Bells and a Birthday wish

I was in my dressing room pacing around.

"What if this is a mistake?" I asked out loud.

"It's not if she said yes in the first place," my brother said trying to reassure me.

"What if she doesn't want me?"

"She loves you Discord,"Arabian said.

"What if I trip in the dance?"I said going over everything that could go wrong.

"So what?"Sombra asked.

"So what? I could land on top of her and hurt her! So don't tell me so what!" I snapped back.

"Geez sorry!" Sombra started to back away from me slightly.

"Sorry, I'm just a little....worried." I wanted to say scared.

"So are we,"Arabian and Sombra.

A knock at the door of my changing room snapped me out of my "what if"trance.

"Son? It's me, can I come in?"

I opened the door for my father.

"Let me guess. Scared outta your tail?"

"Try scared outta my skin! What if this is all just a big mistake? What if-"

"Now Discordial Chaos! I've seen the way you look at that mare and that's the same way I look at your mother, so what, she's a pony. But love comes in all forms. It wouldn't matter if I were a zebra and she was a griffon, we'd still love each other and no one can have a say on it...unless, you don't love her," dad said with a look in his eyes that set me off.

"Don't love her? I love more than chocolate, I love her more than cotton candy, I love her more than chaos itself! Do you think I'd propose to her just so I could toy with her emotions? Do you really think I could stoop that low and just abandon her on our wedding? Well let me tell you something pop! That mare is the only reason that Equestria is even still here! So-" I stop ranting when I heard them snickering.

"What are you waiting for then?"

"Um...I got nothing," I said shrugging.

"Then get your flank out there and kiss that bride!"

~*************~
"Hey, you sure this Triple wedding idea was good?" I asked Sombra.

"Yeah! I mean, our first hearts and hooves day together was on a triple date. Why not?"Sombra said.

The wedding march played and three brides stood at the end of aisle, her father next to her and Luna. Celestia on the right side of her father, in a gown that was white and flowing, it had a jeweled sweetheart neckline and was fitted around her waist, with a long train with fading yellow turning into a soft orange. Her hair was in a bun carefully weaved in with ambers and sunstones. Over her eyes was a thin veil, behind her right ear was a single Sunflower. Her bouquet was made of Sunflowers and Morning Glories and Cherry Blossoms.

"She's gorgeous." Sombra said as soon as he saw her.

"Take it easy, if I have to wait then so do you." Arabian whispered.

Luna wore a dress that had a light blue hue and also had a sweetheart neckline and was jeweled, she wore the necklace that Arabian gave her. her hair done up in a similar fashion only her hair was weaved with sapphires and moonstone. It was a traditional style with a shorter train. Stars embroidering along the edge and the color darkening to a midnight blue. Her bouquet made of Nightshade, Petunias, and Blue Morning Glories. Her veil was a shade of blue.

Thier father was a tall alicorn with a midnight dark coat, and sky blue eyes. He wore a tuxedo and led his two daughters down the aisle. His name was Cosmos. After them followed Fluttershy.

She wore a white gown with gold vines and green leaves with a long train. She also had a sweetheart neckline with vines creating three roses on her chest. Her bouquet was made of Poison Joke, Roses, and Tulips. A Rose behind her ear, and a veil draped delicately over her face.

Her father followed Celestia and Luna down the aisle and to the alter.

Before giving his daughters away, I heard him whisper.

"Do anything to them, and I swear, what Tirek did to the kingdom, will look like a pathetic party, compared to what I can and will do to you two," Cosmos said to Sombra and Arabian with a dark look in his eyes.

The both gulped in sync and muttered, "yes sir" to him.

"Good," his face brighten at the reaction.

Twilight was to wed all three of us.

As the wedding march came to a stop the three brides stood alongside their future husbands. I turned to face Fluttershy.

"We are gathered here today to witness the union of Princess Celestia Solar Eclipse and Sombra Midnight, Princess Luna Lunar Eclipse and Prince Arabian Night, and finally Discoidal Chaos and Fluttershy Rose.

"These three couples are no doubt are in love with each other with all of the passion they can. Do you, Princess Celestia, take Somba as your lawfully wedded husband? Now Forever and all eternity?"

"I- I do,"Celestia said with tears of joy in her eyes.

"Sombra, do you take Princess Celestia as your lawfully wedded wife? Now, forever and all eternity?"

"I do," Sombra said.

"Do you Princess Luna take Arabian Night as your lawfully wedded husband? Now, forever and eternity?"
"I do," Luna said with tears also gathering in her eyes.

"Do you Arabian Night take Princess Luna as your lawfully wedded wife? Now, forever and eternity?"

"..."

He sat there looking into Luna's eyes with a big goofy grin on his face.

"Arabian?"

"..."

"Arabian?"

"Huh?"

"Do you take Princess Luna as your lawfully wedded wife? Now, forever and eternity?" Twilight ask a little annoyed.

"I-I do," he said still with the goofy grin, never looking away from her eyes.

"Fluttershy, do you take Discord as your lawfully wedded husband? Now, forever and eternity?"

"I do."

"Discord, do you take Fluttershy as your lawfully wedded wife? Now, forever and eternity."

"I do."

"May I have the rings?"

She took the rings from the pillow Spike was holding up.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife," she slide sliding one ring onto Celestia's, Luna's,Sombra's, and Arabian's horns. One on my middle talon. And one with a chain around Fluttershy's neck.

"I also pronounce Prince Sombra and Prince Arabian Night. You, gentlecolts, may kiss your brides."

I leaned in and sealed our marriage, now my life is complete.

The ponies in the audience stomped and cheered.

~*********v********~
I was sitting next to my dear Fluttershy at the grand table with the other lucky couples. We were all at the reception. Pinkie was at the DJ.

Twilight tinged her glass to get everypony's attention.

"First of all, I'd like to congratulate the six lucky ponies. And I have a little speech for them all.

"Celestia, you've been my mentor, teacher, and second mother. I am very happy that you've found love in the most unlikely stallion in my opinion. However, I still approve of your marriage.

"Sombra, I'm very happy with the fact that you've made Celestia happy. I'm impressed, and I hope you have a long happy life.

"Luna, I'm glad that you've found love with your childhood crush. I very sweet and romantic stallion who you deserve.
"Arabian, I hope you and Luna are happy for the rest of your days.

"Fluttershy, you've been one of my best friends for a while. I was very surprised at your choice, but if you're happy then I'm happy. I hope you find happiness and joy.

"Discord, all I can really say is thank you, for making one of my best friends happy. And one more thing, screw it up, and you're dead,"

Everypony laughed at the joke.

I glanced down at the ring on my talon. It was black with small diamonds embedded in it. Fluttershy's was the same only with gold. I was no doubt, the luckiest Draconequus in the world.

Pinkie saw the deep look in our eyes and put a slow dance on.

I led Fluttershy out to the dance floor.

I recognized the song as the one we danced to when I asked the question. The truth is that I had liked her before we started dating. I realized that I couldn't live without her when I gave up friendship for "freedom". For Tirek. That's all in the past now.

As the dance came to a close, I dipped her and kissed her for a surprise.

"I love you, my little butterfly," I whispered in her ear.

"I love you more, Dissy," she teased back.

"I love you more than chocolate rain."

"I love you more than a candy cane."

~********v********~

I was leading her to the carriage that awaited us, before she stepped in, she called out.

"All the single ladies!"

She tossed the bouquet over her shoulder. Celestia and Luna did the same. Rainbow caught Luna's, Twilight caught Celestia's and Pinkie caught Fluttershy's.

I started the carriage rolling and we headed to the old ruins of the royal pony sister's old castle. Twilight said we could use it for our home. Fluttershy's cottage was much too small and my pocket dimension was a little, well, odd for a ponies natural needs. Fluttershy's creatures could live outside and well, I didn't tell Fluttershy that I had already fixed the place up. It had my chaotic needs and my dear Fluttershy's needs.

“We’re here, my dear.”

She gasped in amazement at the castle.

“Welcome home, dear.”

~**********v*********~
“Happy birthday Fluttershy!” I cried bring her a cake I had made. I had found out that I enjoyed baking.

“Make a wish my dear,”I said waiting for her to blow out the candles.

We had a party earlier that day with every one of her friends came to celebrate, but I wanted to have a little party all to ourselves.

She took a breath and blew that candles out.

“Well, what do you want for your birthday my dear?”

“I was wanting to ask you, but, I think now's the right time. I want to have a foal.”

Author's Note:

I know, a cliff hanger. Thanks for reading and sorry for the long wait!:pinkiesad2: I had to get back to school and get used to my new schedule.I hope you like the update! I ship the following(in order from favorite to like) Fluttercord, CheesePie, Applespike, Rarcity, Sorindash, and Flashlight. This was my longest and first fanfic, that I started not finished,:pinkiehappy:. And Cheese, if you ever read this, tell me if you like! You know who you are. "To Cheese or not to Cheese! That is the question!":rainbowwild::moustache::pinkiehappy:

Comments ( 9 )

Yeah, that was totally by coincidence, I wrote that chapter before I heard about the friendship game!:twilightblush: weird huh?

Nice! Any plans for a sequel?
Also LIKE!
LateBronyWriter

6400109 I thought you guys would ne er ask! I'm planning on making this a sires, that's why I added on "My Beautiful Bride" I am currently working on a sequel, I will notify all follower when the first chapter is realest! Thanks for the like!:heart:

"Discord runs into Fluttershy at he market"

Ok, my spelling is normally not that good either, but even I knew that your missing a T here, for like:

"Discord runs into Fluttershy at the market"

6401911 yeah, typo, sorry. :twilightsheepish:

6461335 yeah, I've been busy with getting back into school mode :trollestia: and I had it edited. And those stupid autocorrects, i was doing part of it on an ipad. That bonding time will be important during the sequel btw, hope you liked it though, it was my first idea for a story!:pinkiesmile:

6516834 absolutely love it too! And you think you just fan girled? You shoulda seen me yesterday when I watched the new map episode! I was like the feels on steroids! Lol!

I started the carriage rolling and we headed to the old ruins of the royal pony sister's old castle. Twilight said we could use it for our home.

Once again. BRIDE OF DISCORD?!?!?

Comment posted by Nox Knock Jokes deleted Apr 22nd, 2016
Login or register to comment