• Published 5th Jul 2015
  • 2,458 Views, 54 Comments

Chaos and kindness: My Beautiful Bride - Sapphire One



Discord runs into Fluttershy at the market place and somehow ends up on a date.

  • ...
10
 54
 2,458

Happiness

It was time for Winter Wrap-up. The end of winter had come, the land was done resting and the Pegasuses had dropped the last snowflake.
Fluttershy, Celesta, Luna, and Twilight had joined our get together with Flash. We didn't complain. we decided to get Shining Armor and Cadence on our dates. We all decided to go ice skating, Lyra and Bonbon were put in charge of supervision and organization for winter wrap-up.

"Come on Flash! You'll look fine. Ice skating is easy when you get the hang of it." Twilight called from the ice. She had been practicing ever since Pinkie showed her how much fun it was when you got used to it. Twilight picked up on it pretty fast when Pinkie started giving her lessons.

"Okay, here it goes." Flash closed his eyes and stepped on the ice.

The other Princesses were also having trouble, Luna was scrambling, Arabian Night was trying to calm her down but was unsuccessful and instead falling down with her, They both fell over laugh.

"Sunny, like this, left hooves, right hooves." Sombra said.

"That's it Fluttershy, you've got it! try to come to me."

"Okay, I'll try."

Fluttershy started to shakily skate towards me.

"Dissy, I did it! But i prefer to state together."

"Anything for you my sweet."

"This is so much fun!" Said Luna as she span out of control on her flank.

"Whoa,"

"Don't worry Sunny, I got ya." Sombra said catching Celestia.

"Wow, that was fun! But I can't feel my hooves. Let's go check up on winter wrap up."

After we made sure everything was going okay, we headed home. I dropped Fluttershy off at her cottage. After I said goodnight, I went back to floating castle in my pocket dimension. I went over to my desk and continued the surprise for Fluttershy. I'm going to present it to her on her birthday, just three days away. The surprise was a magic compass that pointed to us if we ever got separated.

After a few fixes and decorating it was ready. The compass was my mothers til she gave it to me. She was in Zebrabway filming a documentary on wild Zebra natives. My Father is her camera man. I looked at my clock, two in the morning. I fell asleep knowing that Fluttershy will love her birthday present.

Two days to go until the big surprise for Fluttershy. Today I gathered some bits and headed to Shine's emporium. As I headed out I caught a glace of the unfinished poem on my desk. I was suppose to give it to her on Hearts and Hooves day but I completely forgot about it. I reread what it said. And Finished it, the last two stanza.

"Oh, my dear Fluttershy, Even thou I'm no pony
you certainly are my one and only.
All through the night, as the owls call who,
everything in my chaotic mind is centered around you.

"And whenever the time come if I must say goodbye,
I'll never let go until the time is rye
although I'm not a very pleasing view
every time we part I'll say, I love you"

I mean every word of it, my little butterfly,

Met me at your favorite shooting spot, on your birthday. We can watch the sun set together. Wear something nice.

Love Dissy."

I signed my nickname and teleported it into her mailbox.

I came back from Shine's Emporium and saw the mail pony trying desperately to stay upright.

"L-L-Letter for Mr. Chaos. Is that you?" The mailpony was a rookie who had never seen me before.

"Why yes, are you new? You look a bit terrified."

"Y-Y-Yes I am! I also heard from the others that you would eat me if I got too close."

"No, I'm reformed! But the schmooze however, he has his own way of eating you."

"You mean that big green thing with the mailbag in it"

"Bingo."

My pet platypus, Guano, ran/waddled out to the mailpony.

"Guano, you need to get back inside." I said as I picked him up.

"Well thanks for the letter. Here I'll teleport you back.

With a snap he was gone and safely back in ponyville.

I looked at the clock and it was a quarter past two. I sighed and I opened the letter.

"Dear Dissy,

Thank you for the poem. And yes I will be able to make the date. I can't wait.

See you soon, Fluttershy."

I smiled at her reply. I pick up one of my helicopters and my remote and flew it around.

Sometime while I was flying around I fell asleep. I was having the most wonderful dream, I was on a picnic with Fluttershy, She told me that she loved me and we almost kissed, but I woke up. I looked up at the clock, seven. I got up and made myself some pasta. then I went to bed.

Today's the day, I woke up rather late this morning but I'm not as tired as yesterday. I went to the market, my stomach gave a funny jolt. This is where I bumped into Fluttershy and asked her out. Considering today I was

"Discord, it nice seeing you here." Twilight said Interrupting my train of thought.

"Hello Twilight, nice seeing you here. How are you and Flash doing."

"I'm fine, but Flash has been acting strange, do you think he'll pop the question?"

"I don't know Twilight, he just might." I said thinking.

"How about you and Fluttershy, she said you were taking her on a birthday date to watch the sunset."

"Yep, I got her something special."

"Well I'll see you around. and tell Fluttershy happy birthday for me."

"I will, see you around."

I quickly finished my shopping list and teleported back home.

After I put everything away, and ate it was around two. I took a nap, hopped in the shower and wondered what to wear. My plan was to take her ballroom dancing in the forest. It was around an hour left till sunset. I made my chose of what to wear. A navy tuxedo. I snapped myself to the spot and made sure everything was ready and perfect. I snapped back the house. And got my gift.

I went to go pick up Fluttershy.

"Happy birthday, Fluttershy! That's from Twilight and me."

"Aw! You are so sweet! How do I look?"

I opened my eyes and took a look.

"You look,..............." She was beautiful. She was in a dazzling white dress with a white orchid tucked behind her ear.

" oh, too much huh, I'll just go and change."

"No! You look.....you look beautiful Fluttershy. Shall we?"

She giggled and nodded in reply.

We walked into the everfree till we got to were Fluttershy's practice station was. It is now a marble waxed floor with a fancy gazebo over top with a magical orchestra.

"Oh Discord, this is wonderful!"

" Oh it's just something I put together at last minute." I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"well, what are we waiting for let's dance!"


We danced for a while and also watched the sunset.

"Wow, what a beautiful sunset, almost as beautiful as you."

"Almost?"

"You'll never get me to say that something else is more beautiful than you."

"My, someone's a flatterer." She said batting her eyelashes.

"How long have we been together? Six months? Well, to tell the truth, I didn't think we'd make it this far."

I reached in my pocket and pulled out the gift I got her. At the same time, I got down on one knee,

" I want it to be longer, so Fluttershy? Will you marry me?"

She looked down at the ring that was fit to her hoof, it was engraved with diamonds and other gems. I had picked the most beautiful and expensive ring that the store had.

"She looked at the ring and back at me,
"Yes, no pony else is for me! Yes, yes yes yes yes!" She was crying as she put the ring on. After she did she jumped on me and kissed me full out he lips.

"I love you, dissy."

"I love you too, Butterfly."

We made out for a good five minutes and pulled away for air.

"Should we go tell our friends?"

"sure if you want to."

******************************************************

"Ok, now that everyponys here. Me and dissy have an announcement."

We let the suspense build, " I'm engaged to discord!"

There were various gasps and congrats from all around the room.

"So are you two lovebirds happy?" Asked Spike.

"Spike, all I can feel is happiness." I replied.

Now my life is complete.