• Published 5th Jul 2015
  • 2,459 Views, 54 Comments

Chaos and kindness: My Beautiful Bride - Sapphire One



Discord runs into Fluttershy at the market place and somehow ends up on a date.

  • ...
10
 54
 2,459

Dreams

I woke up on the couch around nine. The first thing I saw was her beautiful yet delicate figure breathing softly. I took a peek in her head.

She was still dreaming, we were skating together, I quickly jumped in when she looked away.

I replaced the dream version of me with myself.

"Oh, Discord. Your such the flatterer, taking me skating like this." She stared into my eyes dreamily.

"Oh, I can do much more." I flirted with her.

My powers were even more powerful in the dream plain.

In an instance e appeared at my favorite places.

"Welcome, to my dream plain. Since I'm the element of pure chaos, I have more control of my dreams than most ponies. For instance."

I thought one of my favorite dreamscapes and the scenery changed instantly. It was my best friend's planet, Gallifey. He once showed it to me via hologram. His name, well, he has a name, but he never told me it. He goes by the Doctor, he travels through time and space in his tardis. He is a Time Lord. The last one perhaps. He's an outcast, like me. He looks like a normal pony. He doesn't die, like most ponies. He regenerates. His anatomy is exactly the same as a pony's but he has two hearts.

The ground beneath our hooves was littered with silver leaves, there were mountains in the distance, the second sun was small and steadily rising in the south. Meanwhile, the first sun was also rising, but it was in the west. The skies burned ruby, it was even more impressive then Celestia's. The city, in the north, in a bubble of pure energy, protected the city from unwanted visitors. The clouds in the sky, were a light shade lilac. In the west, where the first sun was rising, there was a lake. The lake shimmered as it reflected the sunlight. A beautiful flower, floated atop the water. It looked like a rainbow colored lava lamp. I picked it and gave it to Fluttershy, my one and only true love.

."It may be pretty, but your beauty could out shine it with ease."

"Oh, Discord, I love you to the end of the Earth."

"I hate to end it, but we' ve got planning to do."

"Yeah, but, can we stay? Just five minutes longer. It's just so beautiful."

"This is Gallifrey, it actually exist and I can take you here. You can meet one of my friends, the Doctor."

"For our honeymoon, can we go here?"

"Of course, I just need to send him a invitation to the wedding."

"Speaking of which, wakey wakey!"

I snapped us out of the dream plain, her eyes snapped open.

"Good morning my love."

"Oh, my," she said as she yawned and streached "I had the most wonderful."

"I know, I took you to my dreamscape, and I wasn't lying when I said it was a real place, or planet I should say."

"You, can see inside my dreams?"

"Never mind that. We've got planning to do!"

Author's Note:

This was kinda a bonus chapter. Stay tuned for more! I'll try my best to keep updating, but no promisses! I have an up coming softball tornament. If your in Ness City KS, cheer for the Simpson! Wish me luck!