• Published 5th Jul 2015
  • 2,459 Views, 54 Comments

Chaos and kindness: My Beautiful Bride - Sapphire One



Discord runs into Fluttershy at the market place and somehow ends up on a date.

  • ...
10
 54
 2,459

Fluttershy's Surprise

Fluttershy led us thought the forest toward to were Fluttershy and I had our first date. It was daylight and there was a gentle breeze with barely a cloud in the sky. The group came to a sudden stop and we started too fan out so each of us can see what she was doing.

"Girls, this is one of my hobbies, and I assure you that I would never hurt an innocent animal."

Without another word Fluttershy walked over to a stand, set the bow on it, loaded the bow and pulled back. After a few moments Fluttershy released and made yet another perfect bulls-eye. She pick up the bow and repeated the process with all ten of the arrows that I made he. All of thee arrows perfectly in the center of each target. Everpony stood shocked and dumbstruck like I did when I first found out,.

"Fluttershy turned around and looked at everpony in surprise.

"what? I have to protect myself from the timberwoves that come near the treeline. I'm best on a bow but I can do slingshot and firearms. I'm deadly accurate."

"Well, that's cool and all but who taught ya?" Applejack asked.

Fluttershy was blushing,"I don't really like to talk about him."

"We completely understand Fluttershy, well let's go get some lunch."

"Um, Twilight, are you really okay with us being together?"

"Yes, of course we're just a little bit shocked from the news."

Futtershy and I looked around and everypony gave a nod.

"Thanks girls. If you don't mind, I want to have lunch with Dissy." She said walking up to me.

"You guys should really try his cooking. It's amazing! Especially that mushroom pasta."

"Ok, see you later Fluttershy, you too Discord."

As the group walked away. I asked Fluttershy if she wanted to have some lunch at my place and watch a movie.

"Sure."

"But first we need to get to the market and pick up a few things."

"Alright"

"What do you need to pick up?"

I pulled out a shopping list out.
"It looks like I need to pick up, eggs,milk cinnamon, cloves, garlic, bread, cherries, flour, vanilla extract, mushrooms, and some noodles."

Fluttershy thought for a moment. "How about, we split that list in half. I'll get half the list and you can get the other so we can get back faster."

I tore the list in half and gave one half to Fluttershy.

"Meet me back here when your done." I say to Fluttershy.

She nods in response.

When our shopping trip is over, we meet in the same spot about an hour later with grocery bags and some left over bits. I snap us back to my pocket dimension and I start to make supper. While the water's boiling I start to make my favorite dessert, dump cake. I de-pitt the cherries with magic since that usually take forty five minuets, I levitate brown sugar and a measuring spoon from the cupboards. I make sure that there is cherry juice in the bottom of the bowl and stir in the brown sugar until thick.II dump it in the pan. Next I mix the eggs a cup of milk a cup and a half of flour and three teaspoons of vanilla. After it was all stirred in I snapped and made all the cake batter, cake batter mix I pored the dry cake batter all over the cherries and put it in the oven for ten minutes. I went to go check on Fluttershy, I told her to browse my DVD and blue-ray disk collection. Looks like she picked a movie.

"What will we be watching?"

"It's call beauty and the beast.."

"That sounds good, Do you like dump cake?"

"Dump cake? I've never tried it."

"Well no wonder, I made the recipe myself."

"Well that sounds good."

"Let's get this disk in while our foods still cooking."

I popped the disk in and we sat on the couch. After some previews I heard the familiar beeping sound of my oven. I had timed it perfectly so that the dump cake would be cool enough to eat right after we finished our supper. We watch the Disney movie beauty and the beast for a while, Fluttershy tried my dump cake and she loved it! I can't wait for Hearts and hooves day. You know what I just realized? That movie was just like us but with out me sending her away. Just wait til you see what I've got planned for Hearts and hooves day!

Author's Note:

Hey fellow bronies and pegusisters, Zhane0220 here with chapter five I think, I know Dissy is kinda cheesy but there is a limit to nicknames with Discord. Just wait my little ponies, until a certain pony finds out!