• Published 5th Jul 2015
  • 2,458 Views, 54 Comments

Chaos and kindness: My Beautiful Bride - Sapphire One



Discord runs into Fluttershy at the market place and somehow ends up on a date.

  • ...
10
 54
 2,458

Luna's crush

We had both fallen asleep on the couch together during the movie last night. This is when Luna Decided to come stomping through my door. She saw the TV on but she didn't see Fluttershy. She went around to the front of the couch. She was no doubt about to yell at me for something. Then she saw me and Fluttershy snuggled up close to each other.

I woke up seeing her, face to face with me.

"Is there something you'd like to tell me Discord."

I rubbed my eyes,"What?"

She eyed Fluttershy's Figure beside me. I caught the hint.

"Oh,you haven't heard? Fluttershy is my mare friend."

"That doesn't explain why you two are sleeping together." Luna said Glancing at still sleeping Fluttershy.

"We were just having supper and a movie and we fell asleep while we were watch beauty and the beast. That's all all."

Fluttershy stirred in her sleep.

"Does Celestia know?"

"I don't know. Twilight and her friends know. Besides whats the big deal anyway? So what I found a mare that I like, is there a problem?"

"No, but do you know what say is today?"

I looked at my calendar. " Hearts and Hooves day. Why?"

"Discord have you forgotten! Today is also Arabian Night's visit to tour Equestria, Starting with Pony Ville! He will be touring how things work! I want everything to be perfect!" Luna was bblushing when she said Arabian Night.

"Luna I would have automatically marked y calendar if you had told me that today is a certain day. Is there something you'd like to tell me?"

"Fine, I admit it. One day a while back, he saved my from being crushed to death and I....."

I finished the sentence for her. "Like him?" I said smiling.

"Yeah, I know I have more important things to do then chasing some stallion," Luna's cheeks flooding with blood.

"You can't get him out of your head, can you."

"I tried to forget about the indecent but I couldn't it haunted my dreams, I couldn't get rid of the vision, the boulder was coming at me my wings were injured and while I was running I tripped and fell I couldn't get up, then he came out of no where, his wing spread and my in his arms, I got one glance before I passed out. He brought me to Canterlot where Celestia met up with him, I have vague memories of Clelestia running in the hospital with Arabian Night yelling.

"Some pony any pony help! Luna's hurt!" Then I remember waking up in a hospital bed a couple of hours later with Tia and Arabian standing next to my bed. I had a concision, four fractures, both of my wings broken and a sprained ankle. If he hadn't heard me scream then I wouldn't be here right now."

"You know how you can get rid of those nightmares?"

"How?"

"Ask him out."

Luna went deep in thought.

"Fine, but can you decorate the palace? Please so it looks as it his visit is really important." Luna looked up with pleading eyes."

In return I rolled mine and simply snapped my fingers.

"There, now may I go back to sleep, It's five in the morning." She rolled her eyes at me and left with out another word and I went back to sleep thinking about how today was going to be perfect.