• Published 5th Jul 2015
  • 2,458 Views, 54 Comments

Chaos and kindness: My Beautiful Bride - Sapphire One



Discord runs into Fluttershy at the market place and somehow ends up on a date.

  • ...
10
 54
 2,458

Destiny?

I was simply walking down to the market having a casual stroll. The air was crisp and I found myself staring at the pegasi above the clouds. It was because of that I bumped into Fluttershy.

"Oh, Fluttershy I didn't see you there," I paused, realizing I was staring.

"Are you okay?"

I felt very stupid staring at her like that. "Here, let me help you with your bags," I said as polite as I could. I helped her up and carried her bags to her cottage.

"Um, thank you Discord." She was blushing and what happened next I think was either destiny or stupidity.

"Hey, Fluttershy, are you doing anything tonight?"

"No, why?"

My answer came out of nowhere. "Would you like to catch a bite at my place?"

I felt a blush creep across my face.

I do make a mean pasta." Again, I have no idea where that came from.

Fluttershy's answer was even more surprising than mine, and I'm the spirit of chaos, am I not?

"Sure, I'd love to. What time?" she said with sparkle in her eyes. Speaking of eyes, those eyes were full of love and kindness, and how else do I put it? Beauty.


"How about six."

"That works for me." Her eyes were like a snakes, enchanting.

As the door closed I teleported away to my pocket dimension and started talking to myself and pacing.

"Shoulder Angel, where are you?"

"Yes, you called?" a voice answered from his miniature self in white robes. Shoulder Angel was a conjured up mini Discord that I could talk to about anything I want, and yes I mean anything.

"Apparently I had the guts to ask Fluttershy out."

"You mean that Pegasus that you had a crush on a while back? I thought you said you were over that!"

"I am. I thought you had something to do with this! I completely lost control"

"Well maybe I pushed a button or two in that thick skull of yours." His halo was glowing brighter.

"Well, maybe I didn't need that," I huffed back at him.

"Well, maybe I thought it was best, you're desperate! Look at yourself! You're pacing a hole through the floor!"

I looked down and sure enough he was right.

My face was red with anger.

"Shut the buck up, will you!" I cussed at him.

"Over her? Yeah, right. And watch your language!"

"Fine, you can think that and I just won't go!" I yelled at him.

"Whatever. Wait! What? You can't just leave her there, by herself, alone."

"Yes I can and will!"

"Fine, leave her there and you lose the only friends you have!"

"What do you mean?" I said suspiciously eyeing him.

"Think about it! If you leave Fluttershy then she's bound to tell her friends and they will never forgive you for this!" This is when I realized he was right.

"Fine! I'll go but you owe me big time!"

"Trust me, you’re gonna thank me later!"

When I looked up at the clock it was a quarter past five. Almost time for my date. I got my home all spiffed up and got the table set for two. I started to cook our dinner. We were going to have mushroom pasta with a side of salad. I zapped up some flowers for a center piece. She liked tulips and roses so I did that. For a last minute touch I added a napkin with a silver spoon and fork for the two and went to meet Fluttershy.

Author's Note:

I just had this edited by Zeotic-Zebra. Thank you! You can find the link to the user-page here!