• Published 23rd Jun 2015
  • 6,040 Views, 379 Comments

Fel Equestria - NightsongWrites



Equestria is broken, damaged beyond all repair. Maybe. But sometimes, a little dirt and goo can piece it back together. Just with a new... sheen to things.

Comments ( 35 )

Thanks so much for all the comments and support! Here, have some porn for being such good little ponies! <3

great chapter, always love to reed this.

I've been meaning to ask this for a while now. Is there some kind of opposite to Fel magic? Like some kind of holy magic or something akin to that that's very effective against demons? Because considering how powerful you made the girls, I can't really see anything else giving them trouble.

Care to elaborate on the sex tag?

mmh what fun, cant wait to see more. The plot in here is deep, I can't wait till we next take the plunge. Sorry couldn't help it.

So, we've found Celestia, Luna, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Applebloom, Lemonhearts, Minuette, Twinkleshine, Trixie, Moondancer, the Wonderbolts, Vinyl, and Octavia. Can't wait to see who's next. Just out of curiosity, will Sunset be a part of this ? And if she's #3, who's two and one?

7193505

There will be, yes. And it will play a significant part in the story.

7193584

When one pony finds another pony reeeeally attractive...

7193632

We have plans, yes we have.... Bahahahahahaaaa!

7193672 but, but... that doesn't tell me anything! And , and then the suspense is going to get to me, and I'm going to keel over and it's going to be all your FAULT!

7193505 Pretty sure that's Harmonic magic you're talking about. In the chapter when Scootaloo first submitted, there was a mention of Twi shattering the Harmonic magic in Scootaloo, then absorbing said magic.


Fantastic chaprer as always, two in the same week made me really happy. I also meant to mention this last chapter, but I can't help but feel like the scarcity of game has something to do with Spike... although I'm probably wrong. Onwards!

7193651 One more question. It was previously said that Celestia and Luna were sealed in the sun and moon by ancient magic. Obviously, it was very powerful, since Twilight was barely able to break it. Is it own separate class of magic, or simply really old spells?

7193716 I thought of that, but I think Harmonic magic is just the normal magic most ponies have access to.

7193765

The banishment ritual that was used straddles several disciplines. 'Ancient' magic tends to not conform to modern classification easily, it is a frustrating blend of energies and so it's generally just called 'ancient' magic and you don't think about it too hard because it hurts your brain.

And this is why I love your story.
An awesome well developed plot combined with fantastic clop. :raritywink:
Great work, keep it up.

7193792 Ahh, so it's early lost art form kinda thing.

7193694

*giggles* okay okay, Sunset will make an appearance, but not soon. She will be significant to the plot and there will be surprises. You'll see other members of House Shimmer much sooner tho.

7193901 Agreed. Something that can mix the two without either feeling like a token effort is a fantastic thing to read.

Whew. :rainbowderp: How many horrifying demonspawn and ponies has Twilight 'fathered'?

Added a new illustration to Chapter One. :twilightsmile:

Aaaand one for Chapter 10! :pinkiehappy:

the only question I have is where is Spike and why is nobody mentioned him:moustache:

7301524

Spike was mentioned in Celestia 2 during Celestia and Twilight's talk. She mentioned there being no sign of him or her parents.

7302135 I hope that their not dead... Also, what about Green Leaf?

After reading your story, I spent a long time thinking about an aspect you haven't covered yet but hinted at, i believe. Well, several things but one main thing.

What does Heaven think of all of this? Or Equestrian version of Heaven if Tartarus is Hell. I ran my version of events through and through, but I wont share. But I hope that you won't go with the default "angels are the bad guys" or something like that.

Several other things: Where's Shining Armor? Cadence isn't showing any hints that she thinks of her husband, even while she bangs other ponies.

Surely not all nobles were automatically evil. What of Blueblood? As much of a prick as he was, his body style strongly suggests Earth Pony heritage and to make him just like the rest is a tad easy, don't you think?

What became of Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Two fillies who long and hungered to be as well respected and haughty as Unicorn nobles.. now trapped in a world that looked down at them for their Tribe. Not to mention Filthy Rich would have stuck out like a sour thumb. A wealthy Earth Pony? I know of stories of wealthy Jews in the USSR being beaten and tossed onto the steps of their homes half dead by the KGB for just being wealthy while also being Jews.

Wonder what Lightning Dust is up to.. And Coco Pamal and Sassy Saddles. And the Cherry farm lady. And Fluttershy's Tree Hugger friend. In fact...

Where the hell is DISCORD?!

I don't need clop out of all of that, just information.

7504816

*grin* And this is one reason Fel Equestria is going through an early chapter rewrite and being kicked off again on a better footing. :) I won't guarantee answers to all your questions, but a few of them already have plans and plots around them.

7565138 I look forward to it.

This really needs to be continued, screw the clop parts, i love the way this story goes, the heroes corrupted yet unbroken and the enemy being crafty jackasses instead of dumb brutes. I hope you'll find your muses again to finish this. :twilightsmile:

7626687

This version is cancelled in favor of the revision happening at the link provided in the description. :)

So shocking that this story was cancel :pinkiesad2:. It was a amazing read. It was clearly straight to the point and easy to follow. Saving Equestria through corruption. I would love to see how you move this story, see Twilight finally taking both sisters and making them both her mates, and the future of Equestria reborn with demons serving as its somewhat dark protectors. :twilightsmile:

7699109 THIS version IS cancelled, yes. But there's a new and improved revised version here
Give it a read; I guarantee that you'll like it JUST as much, if not more than this original one.

I can say THIS much about the revised version: we are in for an even WILDER ride with it than we've seen here!

TRUST me on THIS one!:raritywink:

7759612 glad to see that you knew what song I was quoting from.:twilightsmile:

Why was this cancelled?

Posting this on both versions of the story:

Given that the story is cancelled (again), would someone from the project be willing to send me the outline/plans in some fashion? I really would like to see what Twilight's actual end game was, since the original story both said she didn't want everyone to become demons, and that the mere long term presense of demons tended to do that anyway. In that vein, what really constitutes "an Equestria worthy of your sacrifices" in her infernally altered perspective? A lot of the other threads interseted me too, and if the story is fully dead, then I'd like to see as much as exists of what was going to happen.

Login or register to comment