• Published 13th Jun 2015
  • 4,990 Views, 147 Comments

I Only Hate You. - overlord-flinx



Hate is a strong word. But a strong word needs to be said when you're ignoring a stronger feeling.

Comments ( 12 )

few little things to help you out with

One could easily imagine the floor she danced upon had been decorated with hot coals with the speed of each of his steps.

each of her steps.

"...Your sister lives in the next time, right?"

in the next town, right?

'slight of hand'

sleight of hand
You use this twice so make sure you get them both :D

A cheep tactic to get

A cheap tactic

Glad to see another update

7148230 Eh, what can you do?

"Gypsies, tramps, thieves...

Oooo... Cher!

7150276 It sure is, buddy. It sure is.

Kids can be so cruel. I almost feel sorry for Trixie as all of that might have been some big misunderstanding, and yet many labeled her a jerk.

Sometimes you gotta wonder if the majority's influence made the individual into the kind of person they dislike.

All i asked was that everyone get out of my way and adore me!

That's a lot to ask, and somehow Trixie made all the fans do it.

After which, she knelt down to look at a small girl -no older than five- sitting on a little blue blanket and playing with a 'witch's hat'.

:trixieshiftleft:<squee>:trixieshiftright:

Our great and very special Trixie..."

No denying that.

7180616 Believe it or not, I based her identity as a dentist on that song. Only as the pure antithesis.

For the first time in her entire life she would be relieving an actual education outside of parlor tricks and card counting.

Receiving.

Why are you new? What did you do that brought you here? How many people did you kill? Did they ever find the bodies? When will you tell the truth?

I'm on the run from some very bad people. I gave the wrong people radiation poisoning. Four digits of people, let's leave it at that. The wrong people found that bodies, but most of my work paid off.

However, her worries seemed to be answered as she noticed someone waving her down.

:twilightsmile:Hi! I'm Twilight!

This is the 'cool table', so you're cool now.

They and the Loser Table meet together for study hour once a week.

All of the wind was taken out of Trixie's sails and she was left there dead in the water.

Don't tell me that is why she hates Twilight.

Everyone at the table quietly looked at Lyra for a moment, who was still glaring at Minuette, "...Twinkle, pass that Joe."

'Always eating' Lyra? I can dig it. Say, how old is she in this scene? She was five in the previous one, I can't see her being more than ten.

"What we need is a little--" her hands fumbled to remove the stacked deck of cards she had stowed away.

I don't want her tricks to fail.

I dropped out of High School to get away from her and become the greatest success in the world! SHE OWNS MY THOUGHTS! I HATE TWILIGHT SPARKLE!

Wow. Living rent-free in Trixie's head is a hell of an accomplishment.

Why did she ruin my life!? Why can't I quit her?!

She hates Twilight. Fine. Does she know she's allowed to love her too? Does she realize Love and Hate are not mutually exclusive? I bet she will soon. And she can't quit Twilight because this isn't Brokeback Mountain.

7227638 Good thing the next chapter is pinned to be the last then, right? Hah-hah.

7228163 *reads this comment*
...
Yeah, good thing. I have very mixed feelings about this one, tbh. Mostly positive, though, which is very weird, because this is Twixie story.

I'm really liking this!
This world and the characters are interesting plus acting how'd you expect them to in this AU.
It's great!
Hoping this finishes it's tale.

7228163
So with this story dead or....what?

Login or register to comment