• Published 27th May 2015
  • 1,839 Views, 27 Comments

At the Grand Galloping Gala - Letsmlpbro



A heart broken Shining Armor runs into Rainbow Dash at the Gala and they soon fall for each other.

  • ...
17
 27
 1,839

Something

Rainbow Dash sat and watched the train disappear from her view. She waved her hoof slightly in it's direction and smiled.

Her long weekend with Shining Armor was amazing. They were able to get to know each other better. They were able to stay up late and sit in each others presence. They were able to be themselves completely.

"Dashie!" A regal voice called.

The rainbow colored mare shoot up straight, turning her attention to the voice. "Huh?"

Rarity approached her and smiled. "Oh Darling, you've been sitting here for quite a long time. Shall we go home?"

Dash looked back in the direction the train left. "I guess so. . ." she stood, her legs feeling like they were in cement. "Do you think he'll want to see me again?"

Her purple haired friend smiled with perfect teeth. "Of course! Why, I bet that the first thing he'll do when he gets home is write you a letter. Come on now, it's getting late."

Dash followed Rarity reluctantly.

Something withing her had changed over that past three weeks. A sense of completeness had risen within her. It felt weird to her though that this emotion only came to her from Shining Armor.

Ah! You're over thinking again Dash. He'll make a move if he wants you. Don't worry about it. The mare thought as she picked up her head. If it's meant to be then he'll come back.

Author's Note:

Yes, this chapter was rushed. I wanted to end it, but didn't know how. There will be a sequel down the road, don't worry.

Comments ( 2 )

Can't wait for a sequel...!

Login or register to comment