• Published 29th May 2015
  • 3,003 Views, 220 Comments

The Show Must Go On - HavokAfterDark



After what seemed like just another night, Rainbow Dash awakes to find that her entire life has changed.

Comments ( 11 )

Dang. I didn't expect Melody to suddenly develop a conscience. Guess Trixie really has had a rough life. I do hope that she and Mythic manage to reconcile a bit. I doubt that Adaigo's flashback ends with her and her friends being taken in by Sombra. Anyway, I'm looking forward to what's coming next. Btw, I don't remember if I had already asked, but is there going to be a sequel after this story? I mean, a whole series could be made from this plotline.

very interesting :moustache:

7914958 First, let me apologize for my inactivity. I wish I had an excuse, but sadly, I just haven't gotten on this site in a while. I currently have Chapter 27 (part 1) finished and I'm working on part 2. I might release part 1 now and just have ya'll wait a couple weeks on part 2, I dunno yet. I'd like your opinion on that.

Second, to answer your question, I'm considering more short stories and spin-offs set in the same story-verse, but the bulk of the story will be over with this story's completion.

8091649
Any chance one of them will involve what the future holds for our favorite blue and yellow pair? :raritywink:

8091795 It's a definite possibility. :rainbowlaugh:

8091941
I wonder if wedding bells are in the future of any of these couples.

You're not adverse to go to that level, are you?

8092013 Of course I'm not adverse to go to that level. However whether or not it will be in the other stories, I can't tell you. Spoilers.

Wait where is the rest!?

9102886
Basically,that I have delusions of grandeur.

Keys okay soon I want to know what happened to her

8740677
I desperately want this fic to come out of hiatus just to see if the fucking get together!

Login or register to comment