• Published 17th May 2012
  • 6,274 Views, 138 Comments

My Little Twilight - unleashedtwilight



My Little Twilight Pony Friendship Is Magic

  • ...
22
 138
 6,274

Epilogue

“Twilight… where are we going?” I ask.

“I told you, I need to head to Sugar Cube corner and see Pinkie for something.” Twilight said.

“But we’ve been walking for hours…” mom started “I thought we would be there by now, Twilight.”

Twilight is so stubborn sometimes… I had no idea where we were going… but if Twilight’s taking us it probably isn’t bad.

“Okay, we’re here.” Twilight said.

As soon as we walked in the door, everypony jumped from their hiding spots and yelled: “SURPRISE!” I should’ve known it was a Pinkie party… she always throws parties for new ponies in Ponyville… I looked at Twilight, practically with tears of joy… but then the moment was ruined when Pinkie popped out in front of us.

“Hi Levi!” Pinkie started “I really hope you like this party I threw for you and Kayla. Do you like it??”

“Are you kidding?” I started “We love it!”

“It must’ve taken hours to get all these decorations up.” Kayla said.

“Nah, it only took a few minutes.” Pinkie said.

Me and Kayla just went wide-eyed… but then we both remembered… this is Pinkie Pie we’re taking about; the best party planner in… possibly Equestria.

“Well we both love it.” I said hugging Pinkie “Thanks Pinkie Pie.”

“Yeah, thanks Pinkie Pie” Kayla said hugging Pinkie as well.

“Anytime you two!” Pinkie started “And if there’s ever a time when you need a party-“She was cut off.

“We’ll know to call you.” Kayla said.

Pinkie just gave a big smile and went back to the party. We saw Brian dancing to the music with Rainbow Dash. So Kayla and I decided to go and dance too… and of course Twilight joined us… It’s crazy how things can change so easily… One day, you’re living an average life with your family… and the next, you’re partying as a pony with other ponies at a pinkie pie party… Everything was perfect… and it’s going to always be perfect…



A/N

Just thought it was a good idea to add this... just to let the readers know what happened after Discord was sealed... I mean come on. You can't have an ending without a Pinkie Party.

Comments ( 17 )

you're right you can't have an ending without pinkie

Alright everypony... before I start the sequel to 'My Little Twilight', I'm gonna add sort of an early Halloween :pinkiecrazy: Story because the idea is fresh in my mind so, I don't want to forget it. Also it's Linked to 'My Little Twilight.' Btw the Pinkie Icon should give you an idea an what the story is about.

Not bad, but not very good. Good idea, poor execution. Felt rushed.

721510

Quiet fool, ahem, i mean, shut up that story kicked ass.
Still though, it was a tad rushed, another 2 chapters would have been good.
But can't complain, and I can't figure out why everyone flipped out and went all blubbery. (cried and so forth)
It wasn't really that sad, or cute. Or maybe I'm just stone-hearted. Either or.

when do u think the sequel will be out?:rainbowdetermined2:

Darn. Now I have to do a 'My little Pinkie' type thing instead.

Ain't no party like a pinkie pie party!

time to read your sequel!:derpytongue2:

Finally, a GOOD My Little Dashie spinoff. Bravo sir.

3329020

WOW... you're the first person to notice that :twilightblush:

6989800

This was my first story ever... i didn't know much about how this site worked.

6995039 Okay, I guess that makes sense.

I love this story!!
Its really good!!
But....
What happened with the brother?????
Or the oline friend??
They don't know that they went missing????

I know me commenting on an 11 year-old story won't make a difference trust me I know from 1st hand experience but I'm just gonna spell out what I think of this story. Despite all the overwhelmingly positive comments I have to say this story was... Rushed it felt like you could make at least 3 chapters with 5k words with how condensed these chapters are. The story itself is good, it has lots of potential. I would personally read a rewrite of this story if the author wishes to go back to this. Though for a first story it was surprisingly good.

11538696
Feedback is still very much appreciated though! Thanks! And yeah, looking back I know i really did rush things.

Login or register to comment