• Published 28th Aug 2015
  • 4,046 Views, 86 Comments

When Twilight's Away... The Spike Will Play - YakkoMLP10



Spike is alone for a few weeks and when he has needs, he sets his sights on his friends.

  • ...
18
 86
 4,046
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 27 )

PINKIE PIE NEXT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

What's up with all the stars (*) there are everywhere?

7870144 It's to acknowledge any type of action in a story. I put them there to differentiate between what the characters say and what they will do.

7870099 Your vote won't count.

7870212 It weird. I can't stop you what ever helps you write but they got a little annoyinh after awhile.

Keriwi1 made the picture, right?

So come back in three days then?

Why even bother releasing a chapter now when your voting period starts in three days? You could have just as easily posted this chapter then. Additionally, why are you putting asterisks in now to denote what basically equates to stage directions when none of your previous chapters did so? It just comes of as lazy writing.

7870214 I'm so sorry I forgot the date was 2 days early to vote. I don't mean to disrespect I'm so sorry.:raritydespair:

7870815 it gives me time to relax and focus on other things. And as for the asterisks, I thought it helps to differentiate between what characters say and what they do.

7870537 No. Hilbe did. He gave me permission to use it.

I vote pinkie pie

Rainbow Dash

I kinda feel like The Lord of Dickatry and CHAOS is somehow behind this.

Unless im completly wrong, if so. 21 LASHES FOR THE HEATHEN

7911047 No he's not. Here are 21 eyelashes for you, heathen.

7911054 . . . Oooo your good

Ok everypony. This is a bit awkward, but we have a tie. Unfortunately, I won't allow anymore voting since I don't want to be swarmed by votes, so now we need a tie breaker. If anypony knows of a good way to make a tie breaker let me know. Hopefully I can then start the newest chapter by this weekend.

maybe go for a threesome?

7943317 I'm not so sure about that. I kinda wanted each mare to have their own chapter then after the sex, they would tease Spike and then give birth a couple of months later.

Ok, I finally got some break time again and I decided to have Pinkie be in the next chapter. Hopefully it will be here in a few days. Btw, how does everypony feel about the new look of the website?

Just to let you all know. This story is not dead. I've been meaning to getting back to working on this, but life has gotten in the way of its progress big time. I will be working on the next chapter of this on my next day off. Sorry that this has taken so long.

All the good stories seem to never be finished :ajsleepy:

Please continue this story!

3 years later, approaching 4, putting the gravestone on this story, so sad, it was good

Login or register to comment