• Published 15th Apr 2015
  • 1,740 Views, 65 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Insanity's Flight - storm128



A young colt has aspirations of heroism, but swiftly learns that such a dream may not be realistic within the confines of the Marejave Wasteland. Can he overcome the world's callousness, or will he fall prey to it like so many before him?

Comments ( 4 )

I am going YOINK on this chapter and claim the first comment! And honestly... if fan art is the thing to motivate you to make new chapters for me to devour enjoy should I totally go out there and look up some artists again at some point, I want some air under them insane wings and see them fly!

Don’t you know the immortal law of boning? If a mare willingly talks to you for more than what would be polite, she wants to bang you. Every stallion knows and understands this rule very well.

It saddens me that it is an awfully true law of FoE, where are the platonic relationships where a friend can just be a friend without a need to play the game of hide the sausage!

An amazing chapter as always, and are looking forward to the next one already!

Nitpicks:
". Taking on the form of another was Changeling territory of magical capability" Its a really weird habit that a lot of people have, but races does not need capitalization... So far I know
"he books had just been a bandaid on a gaping wound in my mind" Two words

10300741
As much as I do love art, the motivation was more from a contest she proposed. A race to see if I could finish the chapter before she finished her next drawing. It was fun and the art was an awesome bonus. But of course, I'd never stop anyone from who may want to get art of this story made :raritywink:

Cliches can work... and I'm definitely not innocent when it comes to being cliched. But magic genitals that get anyone into bed and cure all traumas show up strangely often in FoE, don't they?

10302361
Thank you, and believe me I do too. I want to make this story as good as I know it can be. Honestly, there are no excuses for why it takes as long as it does and I'm sorry for that. I'm still appalled with myself that I let this much time go by, and anything even remotely close to another year between the next chapters is absolutely unacceptable. I don't like to make promises I can't keep, but I'm definitely trying to prioritize writing.
Thank you again, and I'm glad you all are sticking around to see what happens. :twilightsmile:

While it have been multiple ages since I last read a FoE story does it still kinda sadden me to do this years spring cleaning and seeing how Insanity's Flight are ending in the discontiniued folder :ajsleepy:

The premise of the story was really facinating, and I do hope that it will get a revival some day, maybe it could get me back to read about pastel ponies in a brown wasteland once again, who knows.

Login or register to comment