• Published 11th May 2012
  • 5,239 Views, 157 Comments

Tales of a Brony: Love - YourPrivateNightmare



Story of a Brony, who gets teleported to Equestria after taking a dump.

  • ...
14
 157
 5,239

Chapter 15: Aftermath

Chapter 15: Aftermath

I woke up, opened my eyes and...looked right into Twilight’s eyes!

“Is this what happens after you die? Is this...like...heaven?”

I don’t believe in god or heaven or anything else I can’t explain, but was there any other explanation? I died. That’s for sure. So this must be afterlife or something.

“X-...Xenos...You’re back...You’re back again.” She stammered.

“Back?”

Then I realised where I actually was: The library back at the time when we got teleported to the void. It was all, just like before.

“But...how?...I was back on Earth...and I committed suicide. Why am I here again?”

Twilight didn’t say anything. She just smiled. She had tears in her eyes...tears of joy. Then she spoke up:

“I had this dream. This horrible dream, that you were...gone...”

I tried to look calm.

“It wasn’t a dream, Twilight...It was all real...It all happened...I was back there.”

Twilight looked stunned.

“Back? You mean like...back to your universe?”

I just nodded.

“Was it like...did you miss it...?” She asked carefully.

“No...no I didn’t...It has proven once again that I never want to go back there again...” I said.

I didn’t tell her that I actually wanted to kill myself.

Silence.

Then Twilight leaned forward and kissed me.

“This is definitely heaven” I thought when she gently forced her tongue into my mouth.

Suddenly her eyes opened wide. She blushed and backed off. I realised it at the same moment.

“Oops...” I said.

When Twilight kissed me she had to come closer...and I still had a boner and...yeah...

“Uhm...that’s...uhm...embarrassing...” I mumbled.

“Should we...like...continue...or something...?” Twilight asked, still red like a tomato.

“Probably yes"...before it gets even more uncomfortable...”

So we continued. I won’t give away details. It was my first time and it was her first time and it wasn’t that special (well, for me it was) so deal with it. Let’s just say...not only friendship is magic...

Eventually we...yeah...finished and then just lay there for a while.

I was happy. Not about the fact that I had actually lost my virginity, but that I was back. I looked out of the window, up to the night sky. I didn’t know why, but I was sure that somewhere out there, two mythical creatures had done...the right thing. I turned my head to Twilight. She was already asleep. I just smiled and snuggled closer against her, enjoying her soft fur, the smell of her mane, her calm breath...just cuddling...

“Xenos?...Do you know...what I just realised...?” She suddenly said with her eyes closed.

“What is it?”

“I just noticed that you have an aura now...”

“So I am..?”

“Yes, you are a real Pony now...”

I looked out of the window again.

“Thank you...”

...

Switch to the void

“You were right, brother. It was the right thing to do.”

“Indeed.”

“You know, what I was thinking of? Maybe all this was supposed to happen. Maybe all this was destined by a power, greater than ours.”

“What makes you think so?”

“The fact, that we did not notice that he was there when I created the portal. The fact that we could not delete their memories about each other.”

“Maybe there is. Maybe it is what they call...love... It seems that there are things we shall never experience.”

“Maybe, maybe not. You feel it too, right?”

“Feel what?”

“That warm feeling. The feeling that you did...the right thing.”

“I suppose you are right. I can sense it too.”

...

“Feels good.”

“Indeed.”

“I need a hug now.”

“Me too...”

THE EN-

Wait!

What?

What happened to Doctor Hooves and Ditzy? What did they do after their date?

This, actually, is a different story...

Oh come on!

Okay, okay I’ll tell you:

Switch to Doctor Whooves

Doctor Whooves, woke up with a pounding in his head. He couldn’t remember what happened. Just that he was on a date with Ditzy...and that there was a lot of wine.

“I’m not used to alcohol...”

Where was he anyway? He just wanted to look around when he heard a pleased squeak, right next to him.

“Oh, Doc, that was wonderful.” Ditzy smiled.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!”

But now...

THE END

Final author's note: That's it. The story is complete. A final feedback would be nice. By the way, if you liked it I have good news for you: I have material for at least 3 sequels, featuring all your favourite villians, more action, more drama, more Derpy. Just keep watching, I will upload the first chapter in another story in a few days. I will also put a link in the description of this one. Story will be called "Tales of a Brony 2" or something like that.

Anyway, at this point: A big thank you to all of my readers. Your comments always motivated me to keep this up.

Comments ( 37 )

Sequel? Why not just continuee on this?:derpytongue2:

nice chapter by the way!

FF: Did a great job this was my feelings dearing the story::trixieshiftright::pinkiehappy::fluttercry::raritycry::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile:

This was good, you provided an intresting take on a type of story that many bronies feel has been done to death. :yay:

Also why do I get the feeling that the Doctor did something 'Special' to Ditzy while he was drunk? (If you know what I mean) :unsuresweetie:

can you make a chapter with the other girls reaction about twilight having a colt friend please

648676
That's actually a good idea. As I said, i'm going to write a sequel. I will try to include that, somewhere at the beginning.
648664
I know what you mean :unsuresweetie:. Let's just say...it#s just what it looks like, but actually it isn't.
648212
yay:yay:

648722 Oh no, I just hope that Derpy dosen't start experiencing unusual symptoms or else, well let's just say the Doctor will likely faint or worse. :pinkiesick:

Announcement: Changed title to Tales of a Brony: Love, because I will write sequels, each with a different topic. Tales of a Brony: Friendship will be out soon.

If you would like to continue it then do so... its you choice. The story was really cool. Although personally I think that twilight would be harder to get than that, but who knows... It is just a speculation. I would definitely would like to know more about derpy and doctor whooves. :raritystarry:

No fleshlight penis? Aww...

Oh yes MUAHAHAHAHA good good i like!

655608
A lot of people say that a certain character has a certain taste to her kiss.

655597
Well I don't want to copy from other fics soooo...And in fact it's not for free. I had to do paintings to get it...

655623

A lot of people say that a certain character has a certain taste to her kiss.
What do you mean?

Like Pinkie's kiss would taste like cupcake or some candy, Twilight's probably a berry of a sort, and AppleJack's..... Well obviously apples.

655627
Sorry. I thought I read it somewhere the house was free, being abandoned and that.

655655

I don't think, Twilight's kiss would taste like berries. It would taste like..stars. I don't know, but I don't think she tastes like fruits. But thank you, for mentioning it.

655712 Sweet God man, I don't care what it tastes like as long as it's something related to Twilight. Berries is what I read in other fanfics.

655768
What if you're having some trouble with a scene you don't know how to write just yet? You put in what happens, I'd give the details? Yeah, that would work out nicely. If it's all right with you. :derpytongue2:

659907
Probably this is one of the better ones. Eh? eh?...just read it :twilightsmile:

660023
I've never really seen the actual Doctor Who. I don't know what's his character's like.

THIS WAS AMAZING


Sincerely the guy that drank to much and ended up in bed with ditzy doo aka the Doctor

792120
Maybe he wouldn't...unless I make him too. Power abuse that is. No, but seriously, I intended it to be because he really feels for something for Ditzy and all this was pretty weird....and concerning the drinking thing...his organism changed to Pony...that binary whatsoever doesn't work anymore...and that he forgot...soooo....here you havce your explanations. In the Extra Chapters story, there will be a chapter about the date and I hope I will explain things better then. But thanks for your support on those things :twilightsmile:

792218
If you prefer it this way, then don't read the extra chapter. That's why it's extra. :twilightsmile:

did those void things seriously just watch them have sex?

1066089
well, they are immortal, omnipotent beings who can ignore time and space so it's basically what all of us would do in that situation...

1207466
Yeah, crossovers are evil, aren't they?

2362501
Because...(behold, it's me, rising from an almost eternal slumber to respond to your comment)
...this was the first fanific I wrote and as I was a just beginner Brony/Author I had a quite romantic view of things and thought it was cool to do this.
Later I realized that every 2nd HiE fanfic is like this. That's also why I stopped this whole story, even though I got 2 more sequels planned, but I dropped them, and I lack the motivation to write some new stuff.

Damn, it feels good to write something here after all that time...

okay dude i let you with my like if you want my favorite wait unto i die maybe in that time i change my mind about this:pinkiehappy:

AHHHHHHH please dont remind me of that PLEASE

I loved the fanfic normally I don't like when love happens that rushed but this time I liked it :twilightsmile: :heart:

Login or register to comment