• Published 10th May 2012
  • 3,624 Views, 210 Comments

Team Friendship 2 - W9001PILLSHERE



Well, ism't it obvious? Team Fortress 2/MLP mix.

  • ...
18
 210
 3,624

EMERGENCY TRANSMISSION

It had been a few months since the RED team had come home from Equestria. Much was learned by and about both sides from each other. The RED team had met the princesses, both sides shared interesting stories, and various other transmissions took place. Slowly, conversations had become less and less frequent, until, eventually, there was only about one ten minute conversation every week. Then, a call marked "URGENT" came in. Being the only one in the room, Scout quickly answered the communicator.

Twilight: Hello? Is anyone there? Come in, anyone!

Scout: Twilight! What's going on?

Twilight: Something happened to my friends, and now they're attacking me and trying to turn me into one of them! They're like zombies, only they still seem sane.

Scout:...Vampires.

Twilight: What?

Scout: Your friends sound like they've become Vampires. I'll get the team together and we'll get over there as fast as we can.

Twilight: Thank you, I need all the help I can get. I'm the only one of my friends left. Everyone else has become one of those creatures.

Scout: Even Dash?!

Twilight: I'm afraid so.

Scout: How did this happen?

Twilight: Something happened to Fluttershy, and she must have spread it to everyone else. Hurry! I only have about ten minutes before my friends break through!

Scout: Don't worry, Twi, We're on the way.
Scout ran as fast as he could to gather everyone together. He figured the best way was to use the intercom and gather everyone together.

Scout: Attention RED team! Our friends in Ponyville need our help! Something happened to Fluttershy and now our friends have become Vampires! Everyone meet up at the armory to get new anti-Vampire weapons. That means you need to make new tech, Hardhat. Oh, and the time limit is ten minutes. Twilight is the only survivor, so while Hardhat takes care our weapon upgrades, I'm gonna start up the Teleporter to get us right inside her library. Let's go people, clock's tickin'!
Everyone had done whatever they could by helping Engineer. After seven minutes, everyone had new weapons infused with anti-Vampire material, and had gathered in the teleporter.

Engineer: Well, The coordinates are properly set... Scout, how did you know these were the proper coordinates?

Scout: You'd be surprised what some people remember in class.

Engineer: Whatever. Engineer to Twilight, Come in Twilight.

Twilight: Hurry up guys, not much time left!

Engineer: We're getting in the teleporter now. Don't worry, we're prepared.

Twilight: Good. I need a lot of help. You're "help" Won't hurt my friends, will they?

Engineer: No, just knock them out with a well placed hit.

Twilight: Good. Now get here, I need- Wait! What do you want?!?!

V. Fluttershy: You.

Engineer: Let's go, we're out of time!
The teleporter started up and after flashing and whirring, disappeared into thin air.

Author's note: Well, I decided to do this out of complete boredom, and to stir up business for my other story, Dracushy. This is the other side of an excerpt that will eventually show up in said story. This is for all my fans who loved this story, just as a little preview of things to come. And thanks to the arrival of summer, I'll have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more time on my hands to work on my stories. And I'm disappointed to say that I had a brilliant idea for a story, but I completely forgot it. :'( So if anyone has any suggestions for story ideas, I'd love to hear them, if you think that my style would be good for said idea. This is W 9001 PILLS HERE, signing off. See ya!

Comments ( 31 )

First, By over NINE THOUSAND!!!!

748832 dam you
but interesting twist dude

749497 Thanks. It's an attempted tie-in to my other story, Dracushy, a crazy story about Vampire ponies.

835219 I've already mentioned that it's nothing like semen...

842501 the author is confused! Author used: reply to comment! It's super effective!
Anyway, what was that? That comment made no sense.

The only thing I have to say to that twist is...
SAXTON HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE!!!

849354 if this sensational story doesn't stop your adrenaline-gorged hear for five entire seconds, I will send you a notorized certificate confirming YOU DO NOT EXIST!

850315 It already ha-
Okay, it has for a second time!

856223 at least you seem legit. Expect a certificate in the mail ;) :trollestia: to the moon!

Expect a Rainblower in the mail!
Wait...
I'm not giving up my Rainblower...
Hm...
I'll give ya a Conniver's Kunai.
Unless you don't use the Spy.

858133 oh I use the spy alright. But I don't want some crappy ninja knife when I have an awesome icicle.

858726 I, myself, prefer using either Your Eternal Reward with the Dead Ringer. It makes for a good combo. How 'bout a Fedora fer yer Scoot? :rainbowhuh:

859655 I've got stuff. I don't remember what I have right now, but some of my stuff is really good. I already have the 4 poker night items, and I have other stuff. That's pretty much it.

931137 thanks for the heads up.

I really like your way of writing. It's easy to follow. I like it. And it's a mighty fine story you got there, If I had an unusual hat I would give it to you.:twilightsmile:

1069332 thank you! I figured it would be easier to write like how I did.

1322569 *insert aliens guy* FAN FICTION

1334335 woah, calm down my friend...

1339101 Cratefist. Let me put this delicately...
The story's over. There won't be anymore. You can check out my other stuff if you like...

1339101 AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU USED NICHOLAS CAGE, THERE WILL BE NO MOAR

859655

Big Earner w/ Dead Ringer is also a good combo

Let's say you still need to charge about 30%, and there's a heavy/medic pair.

Stab medic and/or heavy, and it refills 30% of the cloak.

SO, you now can use the dead ringer if someone comes after you.

Which is awesome :D

This was one of the first fanfictions I readed before joining this site. I loved it.

Nice work!

1451943 thank you. And typos will be typos.

1456517 everyone has their opinions.

anyone notice when the shit happens(aka the chapter 3) has a 3x6 words?

Comment posted by Ember Q Discordia deleted Jul 8th, 2013

The writing is kind of wonky, but I really do like it.

Why in Oblivion did you use script? Last I checked, it wasn't allowed. However, if I had missed the memo, the least you could do is bold the characters names when they are speaking.

I'm sorry. I tried to read it, but I just can't get over that script format.

Login or register to comment