• Published 10th May 2012
  • 3,623 Views, 210 Comments

Team Friendship 2 - W9001PILLSHERE



Well, ism't it obvious? Team Fortress 2/MLP mix.

  • ...
18
 210
 3,623

Just Another Day? Another Dimension

Meanwhile, in Ponyville, it was a regular day too. Everypony was busy with something, doing whatever there was to be done. Twilight with her studies, Fluttershy her animals, Pinkie her parties, Applejack with harvesting, and Rarity with her dresses. Only Rainbow Dash was not doing anything, having been given the day off by the cloud patrol. Everypony was nonchalant, until out of nowhere, a massive beam of light appeared in the center of town. Then, a strange device slowly descended down from the light beam while everypony looked on in awe. Twilight and her friends raced there as fast as their legs could carry them. When they made it, they found a large chamber with a big door.

Twilight: What in Equestria is that?

Rarity: Could be anything. I hope whatever it is, it's beautiful.

Fluttershy: I hope it's something for the animals.

Applejack: An alien device to help with harvesting... maybe from Ellis.

Pinkie: Oooh, I hope it's a big party invitation!!!

Rainbow: Or a new entrance for the wonderbolts!
Everypony anxiously awaited to see what was on the other side of the chamber door. The latches one by one came undone, revealing nine silhouettes.

Twilight: (thought) More humans? maybe with a message from Ellis...
When the smoke cleared, Engineer stepped outside and breathed in the fresh air.

Engineer: This place seems more homely than back home! Now where in blazes are we?
He looked around and saw nothing but horses, some with wings, others with horns, and some regular.

Engineer: What the hell?

Twilight: Are you friends of Ellis?

Engineer: Ah!
Engineer was completely caught off guard at the mere thought of a talking horse.

Engineer: (thought) Horses can't talk! This is some kinda messed up dream... maybe i oughta lay off the alcohol for a while.

Scout: What's the matter, Hardhat? Where are we?

Engineer: We seem to have ended up in a village of... talking horses.

All: What?!?!?!?!?!?

Engineer: I know it sounds real weird, but it's true. take a look fer yerselves.
They all stepped outside, and sure enough, they were surrounded by horses.

Twilight: Do any of you know Ellis?

All: Ah!
Engineer was right. These horses could talk! Sniper was the only one who dared to speak.

Sniper: Sorry, ma'am. 'fraid none of us know this Ellis fella. Ya don't mind me askin' where the bloody hell are we?

Twilight: This is Ponyville.

Sniper: Ponyville?! Where in the name of the queen is that?

Twilight: In Equestria.

Sniper: Equstria!?!?!?

Twilight: (thought) They must be from Ellis' world.

Twilight: I don't know how to explain this, but it appears you've mysteriously arrived here like another human who came here about a year ago. Did you recently come here from fighting zombies?

Engineer: No, there was no zombies where we came from.

Twilight: But... How can that be? Ellis had been fighting for his life from undead humans.

Engineer: Well, he must'a been from a different dimension than us. That's how we got here, dimensional transport.

Twilight: We need to have a serious talk. End of Chapter