• Published 10th May 2012
  • 3,624 Views, 210 Comments

Team Friendship 2 - W9001PILLSHERE



Well, ism't it obvious? Team Fortress 2/MLP mix.

  • ...
18
 210
 3,624

Conclusion/Epilogue

The BLUs had noticed the RED team's absence, and had taken over the base.

B. Scout: Those idiots! Not bothering to return for a week while they go willy-nilly through time and space, we got your intel, losers!

B. Soldier: If not for our Spy, we would never have known about this.

B. Demoman: Three cheers fer Spy!

All BLU: Hip hip, hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip-
Their cheer was cut off by a mixture of whirring sounds and flashing lights.

B. Heavy: Pathetic RED babies are back!
As the team stepped out, they saw that the BLUs had taken their base.

Engineer: Thought so. Come on out everyone!
The nine REDs stepped out with their pony friends. At the sight of them, The BLUs burst out laughing.

B. Scout: You're gonna retake your base with horses?!?! That's rich!

Engineer: Oh, they're much more capable then you may think. And they're ponies.
The BLUs started laughing again.

B. Scout: Horses, Ponies, whatever! Your little trip turned you into little girls!

Twilight: Sniper, I'll take the Huntsman. Why don't you go with the Sydney Sleeper?

Sniper: That's what I was thinkin'.
At this, they started laughing, but were shortly cut off after realizing that
1. Twilight had talked, and
B. She made weapon suggestions.

B. Scout: heh heh... What are you gonna do?

Scout: As soon as my rainbow friend here is done with ya, I think I'm gonna bash you all. Here Dash, take this, my Boston Basher.

Dash: Alright. I'll be careful.
The BLUs gulped.

Heavy: Girls, meet Natascha.

Scootaloo: She's beautiful, Heavy.

Heavy: I will use this, my trusty Tomislav.
The BLUs slowly started backing away.

Soldier: You're in luck, Derpy. Seems I have a spare Cow Mangler 5000. Take this.

Derpy: Oooooh... It's shiny!
At this point, The BLUs were almost out of the labs when a laser gate popped up, blocking their escape.

Engineer: A security system I designed, built, and installed myself. I'll use my Widowmaker, Apple Jack. Why don't you take my Pomson 6000?

Apple Jack: Sounds like a plan.
The BLUs started to panic.

Spy: This is my Big Earner. You can use my Conniver's Kunai.

Rarity: Very well. Oh, this looks fabulous!
The BLUs began to cry.

Medic: The Blutsauger is ready to go. You can have the Crusader's Crossbow.

Fluttershy: Thank you, Medic.
The BLUs were heavily panicking at this point.

Pyro: Take this, my Phlogistnator, it's a real party. I'll take the Degreaser.

Pinkie: Oooh, Fun!
Some of the BLUs had assumed the fetal position.

Demoman: Here, Zecora. My Scottish Resistance. I'll take the Eyelander.

Zecora: I'll take that, yes I will. And make these other people cries quite shrill.
The BLUs were all cowering in the corner, waiting for the end.

Scout: Let's waste 'em!
As the REDs and ponies rushed at the cowering BLUs, the whole screen stopped and each rushing attacker went blurred at their backs...