• Published 10th May 2012
  • 3,624 Views, 210 Comments

Team Friendship 2 - W9001PILLSHERE



Well, ism't it obvious? Team Fortress 2/MLP mix.

  • ...
18
 210
 3,624

Teleporter Down!

With the mercenaries examining the suspicious surroundings, Each had their own unique ideas about what it was.

Scout: Ponies. Of all things, why God damn ponies?

Soldier: This isn't right. These horses should be in a zoo. Or on a farm.

Pyro: Mmmphhh!!!!!

Demoman: For the luva bloody 'ell, there'd better be alcohol...

Heavy: Tiny baby ponies. Now this is surprise.

Engineer: Well I'll be darned. Who woulda thought of a talkin' horse?

Sniper: These ponies seem normal, 'side from the fact that they can bloody talk!!

Medic: So many failed horse experiments, so little time... Horses are like birds, right? Of course they are.

Spy: These ponies are the most elaborate trick I've ever seen.
However, there was also one common theme surrounding everyone's thoughts.

All: The Blus. I bet they're behind this.
For a minute or so, everyone and everypony sort of just stood in a stunned silenced. The ponies had met Ellis before, but these were nine new humans from a completely different universe. Who were they, and where did they come from?

Twilight: So, where exactly are you from, who exactly are you, and what did you do before you came here?
Engineer knew the perfect response:

Engineer: Look, buddy. I'm an engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like what is beauty, because that would fall within the perview of the conundrums of your philosophy.

Twilight: What?

Engineer: I solve practical problems. For instance, how am I gonna stop some big mean mother humper from tearin' me a structurally superfluous new beehind?

Twilight:...

Engineer: The answer- use a gun. And if that don't work, use more gun.

Twilight: Okay then. Welcome to Ponyville. I'm Twilight Sparkle.

Engineer: Nice to meet ya, Miss Sparkle.

Twilight: Oh please, call me Twilight. Now, could you explain to us how you all got here?

Engineer: I'm not exactly sure myself. We were about to go dimension hopping, and we ended up here. Only thing is, this wasn't our pre-selected destination. I think I may know what have happened. Ah-ha! I knew it. Looks like the Blus were in no mood to take the day off. This here is a part of a sapper. A Blu spy musta snuck into our base earlier and our alarms didn't go off because of deactivation peace protocol! Dammit! Now we're stuck here til I can fix this thang. Ya'll can keep us for a while, right?

Twilight: I suppose my friends and I could house you for a while... It would give me an opportunity to get more research on humans in! I have two rooms available at my library.

Apple Jack: I spose we could let this guy and his machine stay at Sweet Apple Acres.

Engineer: Much obliged, Miss...

Apple Jack: Call me Apple Jack, AJ for short.

Fluttershy: I've got an open room at my cottage... Hey! Are you a doctor?

Medic: Yes.

Fluttershy: Great! Could you stay with me and help some of my animals? A lot have been sick lately.

Medic: I suppose.

Fluttershy: Thanks.

Rarity: Well, my parents are away, so i have two open rooms at the boutique... I'll take the guy with the mask. And also, I suppose, the big guy.

Spy and Heavy: Thank you.

Pinkie: And what's your name?

Pyro: Mmmaammppph.

Pinkie: Ha ha ha! You talk funny. You're coming to Sugar Cube Corner with me.

Rainbow Dash: I always have two open rooms just in case. I'll take skinny legs and Mr. Eyepatch.

Scout: You have got to be kidding. I hate ponies.
Sniper decided to teach Scout a little respect by hitting him in the back of the head with his kukri.

Sniper: Really don't have much of a choice, mate.

Scout: Owww... Alright, fine. I'll stay with the rainbow.

Twilight: So that leaves me with these two.

Soldier: I look forward to staying with you and your library.
` Sniper: (whispering to Twilight) Don't mind him, he's just a little crazy about war.

END OF CHAPTER