• Published 10th May 2012
  • 3,624 Views, 210 Comments

Team Friendship 2 - W9001PILLSHERE



Well, ism't it obvious? Team Fortress 2/MLP mix.

  • ...
18
 210
 3,624

Intermission Chapter

Randomly, elsewhere in Ponyville...

Twilight: I've never seen anything like this, even in old pony tales.

Engineer: I'll show you how to make these, given you can supply me the resources.You have metal here?

Twilight: Plenty.

Engineer: Show me the way.

Twilight: There's some at my library.
Engineer followed Twilight back to her library, where, after seeing and exchanging greetings with Sniper and Soldier, was given a massive amount of metal.

Engineer: This is plenty! I can build and fully upgrade all of my buildings with this much.

Twilight: Please. In terms of money, that's not even enough for a SLICE of bread.

Engineer: Well I'll be darned. Let's go outside, I'll show you what this metal can do. Just bring one of your injured friends and something you don't need anymore.
After getting these things...

Engineer: Over here is my dispenser. Bring your injured friend next to it. It'll give him healing energy.
The stallion went next to the building and started feeling revitalized.

Stallion: Wow! I feel great. Thank you kind sir.

Engineer: It's nothin' really.

Twilight: That's amazing! What does the other one do?

Engineer: This is my sentry. It can automatically attack any hostiles. Bring me the unnecessary item.
Twilight brought an old log.

Engineer: Perfect. Now watch this.
Engineer threw the log up into the air. The sentry beeped and automatically fired a few shots at said log.
` Twilight: That's amazing!

Engineer: Yup. And before I forget, I made this communication device. This way after we leave, we can stay in touch, even between dimensions.

Twilight: Oh. Thank you.
Several days went by. The day before the teleporter was going to be fixed, all nine classes and their new friends (in each chapter, respectively,) were all gathered in the center of town, chit-chatting. When suddenly...

???: NOW I KNOW THAT MR. REDMONT MANN DID NOT HIRE NINE MERCENARIES TO SCREW AROUND WITH MAMBY-PAMBY PONIES!

Pyro: Oh no. I know that voice all too well.
She wasn't the only one. As she quickly put her mask on, the other eight mercenaries were either quaking in fear or readying their weapons. They knew what was coming. They had to get ready. When they had quickly gathered whatever they could, they regrouped and prepared. The stranger was waiting for them. The mercenaries and their pony friends were waiting.

Twilight: Sniper, who is this guy?

Sniper: He's a super-powered Australian freak of nature. Practically invincible. We've barely been able to defeat him before, and he escaped. And he looks like he's all better. We're probably gonna need your help. Everyone to your specific new friends!
As the group huddled together, the man began to speak.

???: Well well well. I see you've taken your day off to the extreme. And now you're gonna pay the price for doing so. You're gonna be hurtin' in the morning. IF you live to see the sun. So says...

Saxton: SAXTON HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!