• Published 10th May 2012
  • 3,623 Views, 210 Comments

Team Friendship 2 - W9001PILLSHERE



Well, ism't it obvious? Team Fortress 2/MLP mix.

  • ...
18
 210
 3,623

Adventure 2: Honesty and Integrity

Engineer and Apple Jack were both heading towards Sweet Apple Acres with the teleporter in tow (thanks to Twilight and Rarity, with assistance from a massive wagon). They both had so many questions, but neither seemed willing to break the ice. Then finally, Engineer spoke up:

Engineer: So, I take it cuz of your accent, your from down south?

Apple Jack: We're headin' south right now.

Engineer: Well, since this place is different, I'm not sure my calculations can be accurate...

Apple Jack: Aw, don't muddy the issue with yer fancy mathematics. We're simple creatures. I'm from right here in Ponyville. I didn't exactly enjoy the thought of bein' a farmer, so I moved to Manehattan.

Engineer: Please tell me mah ears all still workin'. Did you just say Manehattan?

Apple Jack: Yeah, why?

Engineer: Well, back home, we have a city called Manhattan.

Apple Jack: Well ain't that a coincidence.

Engineer: I suppose.

Apple Jack: After bein' unable to adapt to city life, I came home.

Engineer: That's all fine and dandy. Now, you have any tools?

Apple Jack: Well, we have a saw, paint, and a hammer.

Engineer: I'm not sure, but that should be enough for me to fix this thing in about a week with eight hour work days. Funny, took me ten seconds to build the darn thing.

Apple Jack: Ten seconds? Some Engineer you must be.

Engineer: Yer darn tootin'! I can also quickly assemble automatic weapon turrets and supply buildings when necessary.

Apple Jack: Wow. We don't have many weapons here in Equestria, mostly just spears for the Canterlot Royal Guard.

Engineer: If that's it, then my dimension has quite the significant lead in weaponry.

Apple Jack: Yeah, well that's for a few reasons: Most ponies are peaceful folk, not one to rush to violence. We also have magic jewels called the Elements of Harmony, which me and mah friends used to defeat two of the biggest threats to Equestria ever.

Engineer: I don't understand this and I'm gonna assume that this is just an alcohol induced dream, but if not, then I'm just gonna go with it.

Apple Jack: Well, we're here.
Engineer took a look at the big red barn and started writing some notes.

Apple Jack: What in hay are you doin'?

Engineer: If I take some extra time to work, I can make some minor modifications to yer barn to make life easier. Hell, you'll still have work to do aplenty with all those apples, but everything else'll be a breeze.

Apple Jack: Why, Thank ya kindly, but if it's askin' to much of ya, I will insist you stop.

Engineer: It's no trouble at all, AJ.

Apple Jack: Well, I better introduce ya to the family. Apple Bloom! Big Mac! Granny Smith! We have a guest.
Apple Bloom was the first one out.

Apple Bloom: Sis, who is this gu-
She dropped silent at the sight of the Engineer.

Apple Bloom: Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! Another human!

Apple Jack: Apple Bloom, be polite! This is my friend, the Engineer.

Engineer: Pleased to meet ya.

Granny Smith: Well Howdy! My, another of these funny lookin' tall fellers. Never thought I'd see the day where another one of these fellers came back.

Big Mac: Welcome to Sweet Apple Acres, home to the best apples in all of Equestria.

Engineer: Well, It's mighty nice to meet ya'll. I've got some work to do, but I'll start tomorrow.