• Published 11th Jan 2015
  • 2,625 Views, 67 Comments

The Crystal Tyrant - Architect of Realities



One who has become the Sombra in anchient times through displacement, though it wasn't only the merchant who fiddled around as he had taken something else too that would change both him and what object from the merchant.

Comments ( 18 )

OK, this chapter is interesting. I hope to see how Sombra will interact with the Princesses (Alicorn) along with Shatter Hoof's interaction with Celestia.

5742143 in that age and time we shall let it be known that many heads were younger and hotter, literal and figurative. Also there would be both tribest and speciest views taken as we see that it is a dark time, in a way it could be fitting of the dark ages.

Hmm, I wonder where tambelon is?

5750061 in this tale it would be in the mountainous region of the crystal mountains.

5751015
ah, ok then.

You know why I was wondering, right?

5751041 we ask that thou speculate, also there not be just goats and crystal ponies in these vast parts.

5751052
grogar, gets banished to the realm of Shadows in tambelon, or something like that.

5751657 Events are not the same as thou seem to notice from our observing, we even stated how long we have watched our human jack to the second by that time.

5751662
I know, but I was just askin' (Tambelon could still be there, but this sombra could change that)

5751664 Indeed it be there, though he has not risen to power, at least perhaps not fully yet. Though politics will play a heavy part in what or whom may have stake in the coming events, a eager Equestrian new Royalty for different reasons and those whom shun and were shunned previously. With those whom hold home and hearth have stronger claims as for actions be done and spite assistance 'offered'.

I have to say that I am enjoying the story. I do hope to see more of it.

Dragonfox

Is this still being continued? cause i'm loving this story.

7043418 It is being continued though we are under consideration due to message someone sent us to redo the story in a far more interesting manner, if not in some ways more cannon/not cannon.

7272265 nay, tis not. Though we'll explain some things as for direction in the near future in what mortals call 'blog', though the result may be far more favorable then tis now.

7272805

Thank thee for thy letter oh masterful artisan. May thou works shine radiantly as a glorious exemplar to those whom would follow in thy footsteps.

Are you going to complete this story? It has been over three years sins you made a chapter to this story. Did you decide to cancel this story? I seem to git more out of the crossovers then from this story. Are you still out there?

Dragonfox

The author is dead

Login or register to comment