• Published 10th Jan 2015
  • 2,806 Views, 85 Comments

Ice - Sir Hat



Sombra, left in a weak body, is scooped up by an explorer who intends to claim his bounty.

  • ...
18
 85
 2,806
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

I'm thoroughly enjoying this.

I'm not even entirely sure why.

Also, ilayed = inlaid.

I tied his spirit to a crystal, ilayed that crystal in armor to give him form.

*looks at Fullmetal Alchemist poster*

Sounds like they are going to blow at any second now..

I'll be waiting for it to happen :trixieshiftright:..

5619057
I entirely agree with you. Also, try using the 'preview' button before commenting. Trolled me with all those replies.

5619949 I hit the "Post Comment" button several times on my iPhone, but nothing happened on the display. It apparently posted despite not displaying it as such, hence all the posts. I had to go back and delete them all when I saw what it had done on another device.

5554954 Two (at least borderline) sociopathic individuals who are stuck with each other and are purposefully harassing each other, but who find they have commonalities that lead to an awkward but complementary friendship of sorts?

I think so, anyway.

5623072
I wouldn't call it sociopathy, more slight insanity due to isolation.

I finally had the time to catch up with the story...
First of all: so much progression! Two chapters and we know about 2/3 of their background!
Secondly: these interactions, hilarious and well made, lively and completely believeable!
I wonder how Sombra's 'madness' will 'develop' as they spend more and more time together, also, I'm most curious about how exactly the first actual sex scene between them will happen: Sombra's joke there tells me that he softens up a little...

Well anyway, let us see what happens next, this story is more entertaining for me than the most stories I read, keep it coming!

-Zeph

Edit: Stupid phone made me send the comment twice...

Comment posted by Zephyr deleted Feb 16th, 2015

This was a good fanfic i'm sad to see it canceled:raritydespair: The story and the way it was written was amazing!

I'm really confused, why cancel it? The characters are golden, the plot is interesting, the plot is interesting and these types of fics are fairly rare. It was a great read

Login or register to comment