• Published 4th Jan 2015
  • 2,680 Views, 108 Comments

Quest For Equestria - Skyguy626



No two Worlds are the same... Neither are two people. Now enjoy this odd mix.

  • ...
63
 108
 2,680

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 13: I Know What You Did Last Slumber Party

"Come on, just answer the question!" Phoenix said to McGrath as the both of them walked through Ponyville. McGrath gave him an annoyed groan "For the last neuking time, I do not like mares or stallions! I prefer human woman." he said without giving his friend a change to respond "Were human, its weird enough that we're in a world with talking horses. Its down right crazy to want to mate with them!".

Phoenix gave him a questioning look "Then why would I want to bone some of them? Also I never see you giving a girl the light of day!" he said, thinking he made a valid argument.

"Because your Phoenix. And most girls aren't worth my time." McGrath responded, as he felt something wet dripping on his nose. Looking up they noticed it started to rain harder and harder by the second.

They were too far from their own house for shelter, looking around they notice the Golden Oak Library. Both made a mad dash for it and knocked. "Who is it?" Twilight's voice came from the other side of the door.

"Moody and Phoenix!" Phoenix said, gaining a angry glare from McGrath for calling him 'Moody', "Can we take shelter here till the storm calms down?" he said as the door opens with Twilight standing in it. "Come inside, guys, quick." she took a step aside to let them in.

The guys quick entered as Twilight quickly closes the door behind them.

"Is inside a tree really the best place to be in a lightning storm?" McGrath said, taking his shoes off.

Twilight winked at him "It is if you have a magical lightning rod protecting your home like I do." she said leading them into the living room, "Come on in, AJ and Rarity are here too!"

And indeed, as they enter the living room, they see AJ and Rarity sitting on the couch.

"Hey gals!" Phoenix said waving at them, gaining a smile from them and a friendly greeting. "Anyways, thanks for letting us stay here, Arcmage!" he said turning to Twilight, "No, problem Phoenix." who gives him a nod.

"If I have to spend time with Rarity, I can't be held responsible for what I'm gonna do." McGrath thought to himself as he stood in the door, shaking a little, because of his wet clothes.

"McGrath are you okay?" Twilight said, giving him a worried look, "You can take a shower if your cold." she said, McGrath giving her suspicious before nodding "I guess I'll do that.", Twilight gave him a nod, leading him upstairs.

"Some storm, huh?" Twilight said as she returned, taking a seat next to Phoenix. "The Pegasi sure have outdone themselves this time.". Phoenix gave her a nod, "Yeah, you can say that again!", stretches himself.

"Aren't ya cold, Phoenix?" Applejack said, Phoenix smiled at her question "Cold never bothered me anyway." he said as he conjured a small fire ball in his hand and started to dry is clothes.

"I hope you, McGrath, Rarity and AJ don't have any trouble getting home." Twilight said as she looked out the window.

"It may indeed be a problem." Rarity responded.

"Well, you're welcome to stay if need be." Twilight said, Phoenix looked around and notice someone missing.

"Hey, were is Charmander?" he said, looking for any sign of Spike.

"Spike is away in Canterlot on royal business. I'm home all alone tonight." Twilight answered, her eyes winded as she gained a idea "You, McGrath, Rarity and AJ should totally sleep over! We'll have a slumber party! I've always wanted one of those." she said excited, using her magic to look for a certain book.

"Oh! Uh, goodness." Rarity said thinking up an excuse, "Uh, I do believe I have another engagement scheduled for this evening that completely slipped my mind until just now. I can't possibly stay here all night... with that McGrath." she said before Twilight held up a book.

"Slumber 101: All You've Ever Wanted to Know About Slumber Parties But Were Afraid to Ask." Phoenix reads out loud, "That's an actual book?"

Twilight beamed as she said proudly "My own personal copy. It's a fantastic reference guide. You should see the table of contents. I've been waiting for a chance to use it, and today is the day! This is gonna be so great!" she said smiling at them.

"I'm not staying if he's here. Honestly, Phoenix I cannot understand why someone like you would hang out with him." Rarity said, turning her eyes from the group.

"Moody is not so bad once you get to know him." Phoenix said, look at her he continued "I guess your wondering why he is that dickish to you, am I right?"

Rarity looked at him for a second before looking away again but she didn't say anything. "It's because what you did the second day after we arrived." he said as Rarity gave him a questioning look. "You asked him to go shopping with you. You expected him to drop whatever he was doing and go with you. McGrath doesn't like taking order's like that." he explained as Rarity looked down in shame. "I... I didn't meant it like that... I was trying to get a connection..." she mumbled.

"Tell you what." Phoenix started "If you get his clothes, I'll dry them and you can tell him you did it as some sort of peace offering." Rarity looked up, giving him a nod and headed upstairs.

Rarity took a peak in the bath room "McGrath are you..." she started but her mouth fell at what she saw. Under the shower was a completely naked McGrath (Duh), his normally stiff spiky brown hair was laying alluringly down on his shoulders. His decently muscular body with its pale skin shone from the hot water, there was not a single hair to be found on his body. Rarity was helped out of her staring as McGrath opened his eyes, his emerald greens looking into her sapphire blue's.

For a moment, both blushed at the situation before McGrath shouted "Get out!", Rarity quickly left the bath room and heading back downstairs.

Downstairs, Phoenix, Twilight and Applejack sat around a circle telling each other ghost stories. Rarity took a seat between Applejack and Twilight, still blushing furiously.

"What happened? You okay?" Phoenix said, but Rarity didn't respond, she was stuck in her own little world.

"So what are we doing?" McGrath said as he came down from the stairs, snapping Rarity out of her thoughts, he took a seat next to Phoenix.

"We're telling ghost story." Twilight said, looking at Rarity then back at him.

"Okay. I've got one of those. This story is called 'The Licked Hand'." McGrath said as Phoenix led out a annoyed moan

"Seriously? That one isn't even real!" he complained.

"It is a ghost story, they're all made up! Anyways, A young girl is home alone for the first time with only her dog for company." McGrath said as the lights go out and suddenly McGrath shines on his face with a flashlight. "Listening to the radio, she hears of a serial killer on the loose, so she locks all the doors and windows and goes to bed, taking her dog to her room with her and letting it sleep under her bed." he pauzed, taking in the face's of the group, "She wakes in the night and hears a dripping sound coming from the bathroom. The dripping sound annoys her, and she actually finds it unsettling, for some reason. The bedside lamp doesn't work, and she is too scared to get out of bed to turn on the main light, and walk over to the bathroom. So she hides under the covers, but to reassure herself that the dog is still under the bed she puts her hand down and feels licking on her hand. She lies awake for some time listening to the dripping sound and periodically puts her hand down to where she can hear heavy breathing and each time feels gentle licks on her fingers. Eventually she falls asleep." he pauzed again, Twilight, Rarity and Applejack listening to his tale. "The next morning when she wakes, she goes to the bathroom for a drink of water. On the shower wall, written in blood are the words 'HUMANS CAN LICK TOO', and her slaughtered dog is hanging from the shower head, its blood, now thick and dark, still dripping into the bathtub!" McGrath concluded sending shivers down the girls spine.

"G-Ghost story, check." Twilight said, giving everybody a smile, "Now, who wants s'mores?"

"What the neuk is s'mores?" McGrath asked.

The night continued, it was getting late so the group decided to get to bed, Twilight using her magic conjured up another bed. The guys insisted that the girls would take it, them self taking a sleeping bag.

After the lights go out, Rarity looked over at the sleeping form of McGrath. What she didn't directly noticed was that he was looking back at her. "Yes?" he said, making her quickly look away. "Hey! My eyes are up here!" he shouted

"Shut up!" Phoenix groaned, "Some people are trying to sleep!" rolling around to look at them.

"I hope you're happy, both of you." Twilight said, angry for the first time, "You've ruined my very first slumber party. The makeovers, the s'mores, Truth or Dare, the pillow fight... I mean, is there anything else that could possibly go wrong?"

McGrath gave a sigh, sitting straight up "Okay, we're all adults here so we can find a simple solution to this problem!" he stood up walking over to his pile of clothes.

"Do you mean..." Phoenix asked as McGrath took a small plastic bag out of his jeans.

A hour later, the gang are back in the living room, laying around the room, giggling.

Rarity gave out a giggle as McGrath stroked her belly, "This is what you were making in the basement? It feels good." Rarity purred, giggling all the while.

"Yeah. I know." McGrath said, completely chill. "How does it feel?" he asked the others.

Applejack is trying to catch something out of the air, but there isn't anything but smoke "I.. didn't... feel anything!" broke down in laughter.

Twilight laughed as she rolled over the floor "I feel funny!" she rolled up to Phoenix who is eating a cupcake. "Kind of feels good doesn't it?" he said making Twilight giggle.

"Is.. is this real life?" Rarity asked McGrath, who gave her a mischievous grin. Without much of a warning, he planted a kiss on her muzzle, Rarity was surprised at first, but quickly returned the kiss. They held it on for a few minutes, before having to break apart for air but they kept cuddling.

"Yeah. This is real life." Rarity said, laying her head on his chest.

"So..." Twilight started, "Nightmare Night is going to be soon... What are you going to dress up as?" she said as she rolled on her stomach down on her back.

"I'm not gonna dress up in a million years." McGrath said as she stroke Rarity's hair, gaining a few purrs from her.

"Why not?" Applejack questioned.

"Well, I never really told anyone about this..." McGrath started, finding it difficult to put to words, "But uh... I have costuphobia." he said as Rarity looked him in the eye. "You mean you're afraid of being charged money for things, darling?" she said blinking a few times.

"No, I just have an irrational fear of people dressing up as fictional characters." McGrath explained, continuing to stroke her mane, "You see, when I was young my parents dressed me up as Sailor Moon. As a joke no less! Let's just say it messed me up. Sometimes I wonder if that's why I'm so evil." finished as he looked away.

"But cosplaying is so much fun!" Phoenix interjected but McGrath interrupted him "Try telling that to all the Sailor Scouts I murdered."

PreviousChapters Next