• Published 4th Jan 2015
  • 2,679 Views, 108 Comments

Quest For Equestria - Skyguy626



No two Worlds are the same... Neither are two people. Now enjoy this odd mix.

  • ...
63
 108
 2,679

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 50: Play Time

Mizuki was not having a good day, as she walked through the castle. Because that fool Sombra wasn't able to hold out long enough she wasn't able to complete her second mission. And now this red head was stuck on her mind, she could have sworn she knew him from somewhere but she couldn't quite place him. He wasn't a student, someone with his raw talent would have been made a inner circle member years ago!

Her train of thought was interrupted as she heard a soft chuckle coming from up ahead. "Well, well, did Mizu just failed a mission? Lord Marc is not going to be please.", the voice belonged to a young man with black spiky hair and dark purple eyes. He was dressed in white dress shirt under a moderately dark blue long coat. A black tie was neatly hanging from his neck, a similar black colored dress pants were hugging his lower body and on his feet were brown dress shoes.

"Hallo to you too, Byron.", Mizuki said with a hint of distaste in her voice, she did not like Byron at all. Not because she outranked him in the hierarchy, but for his sociopathic behavior, his disregard of any life but his own and because he was always trying to replace her as her masters most trusted inner circle member. She couldn't stand him, the only reason she hadn't burned him to ashes was because her master had need of him. "Why are you here? Don't you have your own mission? Or have you forgotten?".

Byron leaned back against a pillar crossing his arms before letting out a low scoff, "I'm doing my job. I'll have you know I have been working hard.", he replied smugly, even though he would love to destroy her he couldn't make that move as long as she was in the supreme master's good graces.

"Is that so?" Mizuki said, willing to end the conversation, the less she spoke to Byron, the better, "Well then, I will leave you to it. Good day.", she tells him as she waves him off and starts walking. "If your looking for our Lord, he is in his private study. He holds himself up in that room when he can, and he talks to someone. But who? For all I know, he's the only one in that room." Byron told her making his female colleague turn to face him.

"Our lord wouldn't like it that your eavesdropping on his privet conversations. And neither do I!" Mizuki warned him, she didn't took kindly to who ever insulted her master, the one she owed her life to. Unfortunately she couldn't kill him, master's orders, doesn't mean she couldn't punish him a little. "I'm not eavesdropping!" Byron told her mockingly, "I could hardly hear what they were saying anyway. Dying to find out what it was though. You wouldn't know anything about it, would you?", he tilted his head, he just couldn't understand why she of all people was his favorite. He was a master of the arcane, she was nothing but a glorified fire bender. Mizuki gave him one more look before turning around, before she left him standing there. Not even she knew what her master was doing in his study.


The princess of the night was excited, not only had her powerful and handsome knight accomplished his mission, but he also had helped her niece fend off Sombra, before the little dragon delivered the Crystal Heart to finally end him. She was currently waiting with her sister and all of Ponyville for the heroes to return. And she hoped she could finally spend some time with her 'beloved'."

Her thoughts were interrupted as the train rolled into the station, as the train came the a stop, the door to their wagon opened expecting the heroes to came out and receiving their welcome but none of them came. After another minute, Luna took charged and entered the cart, followed closely by her older sister.

Both were surprised at what they found, Celestia had to fight back to hold her laughter in. Inside the wagon, the Harmonic Heroes, all of them had fallen asleep, while they were watching a movie. Celestia shook her head, amused by the situation. As she looked over her sister, she saw her glaring with jealousy, following her sisters gaze, she could see why. Skywalker was sleeping with Fluttershy's head on his shoulder as he had his head on hers. Celestia thought it was harmless but before she could voice this, Luna quickly used her magic to separate the two before waking gently trying to wake him up. Celestia gave the others one more look before going to wake them up, someone catches her eyes. A certain blond human who for some reason was always rude to her, he looked so peaceful with his eyes closed, his mouth open with his head leaning against the window. She gave a small smile before charging her horn with magic, releasing a loud explosive sound.


"Why did she had to wake us up like that!?" Griffifth complained as the group was having a quick lunch at Sugarcube Corner. Sutakira let out a small chuckle, gaining a death glare from his blond friend. "You talk a awfully lot about the princess of the sun, Griffifth. It almost sounds like..." Sutakira explained but before he could finish his sentence, Griffifth smacked the back of his head. "Don't even joke about that!", the blond shouted, making the other friends burst out in laughter.

Phoenix turned to Twilight, having a question about the last wedding they went to. "There was this one hot mare at Cadance's and Shinings wedding. Do you know her? She was grayish with purple mane and I believe her name was something Velvet." he explained gaining a irritated look from Twilight. "Her name is Twilight Velvet and she is my mother.", Twilight explained, confusing the red head.

"I thought Celestia was your mother." Phoenix stated, making her hoofpalm.

Much to their surprise, the Libernomundi Skywalker had recovered was a fake, all it contained was a recipe for Potato Salad. Despise his failure to complete his test, Celestia passed him anyways, which Skywalker thought he didn't deserve. But Celestia gave him one final test, she told him to meet his final test at the highest mountain around Ponyville. She gave him a week to prepare himself before allowing him join his friends.

Two days later, Phoenix was asked by Mayor Mare to direct a play and he somehow got all his friends to play a part in it, know one know how he did it, though he can assume he used trickery, manipulation and blackmail.

"If anyone would play me in a movie it would be Michael Fassbender." McGrath said gaining a chuckle from his friends. "I thought you would want to be played by Ben Affleck." Phoenix teased him, his eyes winded as McGrath threw a golden energy spear at him, which barley missed his head, "Don't even joke about that!", McGrath shouted as he smacked Phoenix with the script. "I think that guy who played Superman in Man of Steel would play a good you, Jason." Fluttershy said, this made Skywalker look up from his scrip as he thought for a moment "Henry Cavil? He's not a bad looking guy." Skywalker admitted before Phoenix cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention.

"Alright boys and girls. This play is based on a fim fic I wrote." Phoenix said proudly but Sutakira corrected him, "You mean fan fic.". Phoenix looked confused before asking, "What did I say?".
"Fim fic." Sutakira told him.

That evening, the gang was all set to preform as all of Ponyville had gathered in City Hall. A few minutes later, the lights dimmed as the curtains rose.


A long time ago, in a Galaxy far, far away.

Pony Wars Episode XV: The Return Revenge Attack Of The Phantom Hope Strikes Back

It's a dark time for the entire Galaxy.

Darth Skykiller has started his plans for conquest to take over the galaxy.

Though he hadn't told his daughter about it...

On the Not So Death Star, Darth Skykiller was looking over the stars as his soldiers brought his daughter, Princess Charity to him.

"Daddy!" Princess Charity nagged to her father, making him sigh, "Why can't I go outside! All my friends are allowed to go outside! I find that rather silly daddy!". Her father gave another deep sigh, turning towards his daughter, "Ugh... honey, I as dark lord can't be bothered with things like that. I have to conquer the galaxy! And we're in a place were you can't exactly go outside."

But his little girl didn't take no to that as she started her counter argument, "But daddy! You have to understand that their are a lot of fun things out there, like fresh air!". Darth Skykiller finally snapped as he shouted, "Yea, but not in space! Take her to her room! NOW!" he commanded as his soldiers started to lead her away.

One of his officers walked up to him as his daughter is being led away, "With all due respect sir, but you started a mission to take over the Galaxy and you haven't even told your own daughter?" officer Pie asked him as her boss turned to him, "With all due respect... what's your name again?" Darth Skykiller asked but he didn't wait for an answer, "Doesn't matter, I haven't even told my own mother!" he said gleefully.

The officer remembered why she wanted to talk to her boss, "Oh right, your mother called, she asked when you will return with the coffee." the officer said, Darth Skykiller was wearing a mask so she couldn't see the 'O crap" face he was making.

"I couldn't think of a better excuse." Darth Skykiller explained before turning to face his officer again, "Tell her I'm taking over the galaxy. My name is Darth Skykiller and not Poopsikuns like she always used to call me.".

Deep inside the space ship, two droids, one small cyan one and one tall light blue one, have gathered before the escape pods. "Whats wrong?" the small blue one, D4sh asked. The tall light blue one, S-kir4, "D4 I think we shouldn't stay here any longer." S-kir4 answered.

"May I ask why?" D4sh asked annoyed and S-Kir4 explained that Darth Skykiller is kind of a douche. "Escape pods this way." D4sh said as she lead him to the it. "Thank you D4, how can I thank you?" he asked but D4sh told him she rather not.

A little while later on a farm on the desert planet called Titooine, a young farm mare named Applesack was woken up as her mother shouted her to come down. "What's wrong ma?" she asked as she got down, her mother explaining she had to milk the cows. "But I did that yesterday!" she complained but her mother insisted she should milk the cows.

"Pa, can't you milk the cows?" Applesack asked her dad who was busy buying a washing machine. "No, I can't milk the cows, ask your mother." he told her as he as he looked over the model they had in stock. "But she was the one who asked!" she nagged but her dad wasn't listening anymore, he instead was talking about the light blue model and if all that light blue model was needed. "But sir, I'm not a washing machine. I'm a personal service droid." S-kir4 tried to explain but he got interrupted as Applesacks dad claimed he had his wife for that. "I... I can milk a cow." S-kir4 quickly added.

A few hours later, Applesack had placed S-kir4 inside a cleaning tube as she was checking on D4sh. "Sir, D4 has a special message for you." S-kir4 told her as he emerged from the tube. D4sh displayed video image for Applesack who couldn't get her gaze of it.

"To whoever hears this. Please help me! My daddy doesn't allow me to go outside! My daddy is Darth Skykiller! Please come and save me! Your my only hope!", the hologram of princess Charity pleaded desperately as the video ended. "That's a pretty gal." Applesack said, as she kept her gaze on the place were the hologram just stood minutes ago. "The daughter of Darth Skykiller is locked up and you, Applesack Skypony have to save her! I hope your ready sir." S-kir4 explained but Applesack wasn't paying attention as she was trying to have D4sh replay the message. "We're screwed..." D4sh said dryly.

The next morning at the farm, Applesacks dad is looking for her, but unfortunately he couldn't find her, "Have you seen Applesack dear?" he asked his wife who told him she had run away to save the princess. "She's really gone huh?" he said before turning around, "Then I will see you in the bedroom soon.".

Meanwhile, after picking up her grandma, Applesack and her droid had found the Kantina they were looking for and found Grath Solo.

"Good day gentlemen, old guy." Grath greeted them before introducing himself, "My name is Grath Solo. How can me and my hairy brother, Macbacca help you?" he asked.

Sparklz was the first to speak up, "We're looking for a professional and not carpets." she explained gaining a puzzling look from the Solo brothers. "How did you came up with carpets? But anyhow, I can help you. I know your looking for a lady and I like ladies." Grath Solo said with a pervy smirk.

As they fly through space on the Many Aged Swan, they came under attack by imperial starfighters.

"Whats happening!?" Applesack shouted as she, her grandma and droids entered the cockpit. Grath Solo was doing his best to dodge all the lasers attack the enemy was throwing at them, "Hi everybody... What are you all doing in my cockpit!? Anyhow, its nice that your all here, because were under attack by the empire. That's not nice at all." he quickly said as grandma Sparklz gave him a skeptical look.

"Maybe you need to use the Hyper Drive." Sparklz suggested but both Solo brothers scoffed at this, "Dude! This doesn't even have a Hyper Drive!" Grath Solo said laughing.

Applesack pointed to a small blue button, "Why does that button say Hyper Drive?" he asked but Grath Solo quickly cut her off. "Don't question me, Applesack! I know how to fly this thing!" Grath Solo shouted as Macbacca pushed the blue button allowing them to jump to Hyper Space. "Huh so we do have a Hyper Drive." Grath Solo noted as they escaped at the speed of light.

As the Many Aged Swan got out of Hyper Space, they suddenly felt a pull of gravity as they were pulled towards a moon.

"Do we have a problem?", Sparklz asked as the Solo brothers tried to act causally, "No everything is going fine! The sun is shining, the flowers are whistling." Grath Solo said but Applesack cut him off.

"But flowers can't whistle." Applesack corrected him but Grath Solo scoffed that off, "Shut up Applesack! I have better thing to do than listen to you.", he told her.

A little later the Many Aged Swan has been captured and docked on the Not So Death Star but Darth Skykiller's lieutenants are regretful to inform him that nobody was on board. "I don't know much about that but a ship without people isn't possible.", he said.

"I don't want to interrupted lord Skykiller but maybe they're Ninja's and they are invisible!" one of his lieutenants Griff suggested, this was something to ponder. "That doesn't sound that strange at all." Darth Skykiller said before snapping, "No wait, that does sound strange! This isn't Naruto! Shut up!".

Meanwhile deep inside the Not So Death Star, the heroes are crawling through the air ducts. "Where is my grandma?" Applesack asked, the air ducts where too small to allow her too look back. "We have lost her in battle." Grath Solo said but a voice ahead of Macbecca shouted, "No I'm here!" Sparklz shouted.

"Oh, Sorry Grandma Sparklz. Please don't write me out of your will." Grath quickly said. "You really are a bastard, Solo." D4sh said making Grath Solo laugh as they arrived at their destination Cellblock 626.

Grath Solo quickly started to use his hacking skills he gained from watching old Star Trek episode's, so he's pretty much pushing random buttons. Over his shoulder he could see Applesack looking at a door. "What are you doing?" he asked as Applesack explained she was on the look out for the enemy. "Go save that pretty girl!" Grath Solo ordered as suddenly the com link opened and the guy on the other side asked, "Cell block 626, is something wrong?" he asked as Grath Solo had to think of something quickly. "Well you see, it all happened at my birth in 1960. I bought a ice cream from a baker... uhm ice cream shop! But then the ice melted in my hands! And there was a penguin who said 'Ueh!'. But were taking over your ship." Grath Solo told them as a silent static followed.

"That's a very stupid story, you know that?" the guy on the other side said but in a fit of anger Grath Solo shot the com panel with his blaster, "Nobody calls my stories stupid!".

Applesack entered prison 15 where she found princess Charity laying. She woke up to find Applesack drooling at her, "What are you looking at?" the princess asked as Applesack quickly got back to her senses. "I'm ex-farmer Applesack and I have come to rescue you! I got the message from D4sh, ya know that small robot?" she explained as Princess Charity nodded as they quickly fled back to the Many Aged Swan with the rest of the gang.

After a long and hard fought space battle, the Many Aged Swan managed to escape the imperial starfighters as they jumped to Hyper Space.

"Where is my grandma?" Applesack asked, grandma Sparklz couldn't been seen anywhere. "We lost her in battle... This time for real." Grath Solo said as he stepped over S-kir4 who was caught in some lose wiring. "Can somebody help me? I'm stuck, help me D4!" he begged but D4sh complained that she didn't have any arms.

Meanwhile back at the Not So Death Star control post, lieutenant Pinkie came him to inform Darth Skykiller of their escape. "They destroyed out starfighters and kidnapped your daughter." she explained as Darth Skykiller shouted in anger. "That's terrible! Those ships weren't cheap! Now it's war!" Darth Skykiller declared as he slammed his fist in a table. "What about your daughter?" lieutenant Pie asked, but she never got an answer.

Stage Play: Completed...

Meanwhile at an unknown location, the door in front of Morgenstern opens with a flash and he enters a white hallway. He enters a white room with black chains lining the walls and floor. The door closes behind him and he places his hand on the chair in the center of the room before sitting down. "Everything is going according to plan... dearly beloved.".

PreviousChapters Next