• Published 4th Jan 2015
  • 2,679 Views, 108 Comments

Quest For Equestria - Skyguy626



No two Worlds are the same... Neither are two people. Now enjoy this odd mix.

  • ...
63
 108
 2,679

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 25: Can The Rumors Be True?

Loud knocks on the front door woke Skywalker up from his sleep. After leaving the restaurant with Luna, they spend the rest of the night together doing... Well they wouldn't tell Celestia about it that's for sure.

Stretching himself, he got up from his bed and quickly put on some pants, he drowsy opened the door and the first thing that happened was a newspaper in his his face.

"What the hell is this!" the voice of Twilight shouted angrily. Ugh how can she be so worked up about anything this early in the... afternoon. "A loud unicorn shoving a newspaper in my face?" Skywalker answered sarcastically, removing the newspaper from his face and gave Twilight a strange look, "What's the big deal anyway?".

Twilight gave him a quick angry look before gesturing to the newspaper "The big deal is that you went on a date with Princess Luna, and ended in the newspaper!"

Skywalker rubbed his eye, not believe he could gather that much interest,

'Does Ser Skywalker Have a Secret Lover?' the cover of the newspaper stated. "Wait What!?" Skywalker shouted as he started to read the news paper today's headline of what happened last night at dinner.

There may be some of you people wondering to why Ser Skywalker was attending with Princess Luna at the new restaurant yesterday. Questions were denied as the Princess insisted that she and Ser Skywalker were just friends. Further more questions were avoided due to the sight of Prince Blueblood, how they say, flirting with Photo Finish, which basically brought the whole press together.

There may or may not be some secret to this, but rest assured that there is some sort of attraction as by seen by the gestures the Princess occasionally makes during their meal. The question just might be answered soon enough. True that no information is completely accurate, but this can somewhat prove that our young hero has a secret admirer that he may not know about."

Next to the article was a picture of Luna gazing at Skywalker with loving eyes and a slight smile, impossible to see any blush since this is newspaper ink.

"Wow." was all Skywalker could say, "My little lie actually turned out to be true. I don't know who to feel bad for, the press or Photo Finish!" he said obviously missing the point.

Twilight shook her head, annoyed that her friend didn't get the point, "What if Princess Celestia finds out!?", she shouted, confusing him even more. "Who cares if Celestia finds out. You think she'll get mad because I went out to dinner with her sister?" Skywalker asked confused, as Twilight shook her head again, "That's not what I mean! Do you ever think things through! That party was a late-night party that ended at two in the morning! You know Princess Celestia doesn't like you going out after hours! She'll throw the book at you if she finds out you broke curfew!" she said as Skywalker became even more confused, "I have a curfew now!?" he shouted in complete shock.

That afternoon, Skywalker agreed to meet Luna in the castle, it only took a few minutes of flight to the castle. As he made his way up the stairs, he ran into Celestia.

"Good morning, Skywalker." she said giving him a motherly smile, "Could you follow me to my throne room for a minute?" she requested him as Skywalker shrug his shoulder, "Sure." he answered, not worried in the slightest.

When they both reach the throne room, however, he sees Luna standing there waiting for him with a guilty look on her face. "This can't be good." Skywalker thought to himself as he walked to Luna's side, and Princess Celestia walks past the both of them and sits at her throne.

"I'd like to ask you something, Skywalker." she said as Skywalker gave a inner sigh of relief. "A old enemy I thought defeat long ago has broken free from his prison.".

Without need for anymore more words Skywalker knew what she needed him to do. A flash of gold light appeared, as a scroll floated before his face, opening it, it held the location of the prison this enemy was trapped, something called 'Draco Mountain'.

Skywalker descended in front of a cafe, drawing his weapon he entered the cave. Inside the cave was only pitch black darkness, the only light coming from his sword.

"A there you are." a voice from the darkness came, "I assume you must be Jason Skywalker. Celestia's new pet Champion." suddenly, light filled the cave banishing the darkness, and facing down Skywalker was a gigantic dragon. It's black scales reflecting the in the light, it's shiny green eyes glared at him, "Hmmm, I was expecting someone with your reputation to be a bit... older." he said chuckling, thinking this would be an easy victory.

"You're shorter than I expected." Skywalker quipped back, the dragon led out a gigantic roar, shaking the earth below them.

Without hesitation the dragons forked and spear-like tail come up from behind him and lunges at Skywalker. He duck and dodge out of the way and his tail sticks into the ground. The dragon gets up and strikes again with his tail, Skywalker dodging once again, and the dragon lets out another roar and a torrent of flames follow. Skywalker decide to take the offensive and his arms starts to glow with lightning. Skywalker fire several lighting like spears into the dragons back. The Dragon lets out a fierce cry and spins his head covering the area behind him in a wave of flames, Skywalker barely manage to dodge. Creating a few more lightning spears, using them to pierce the Force Dragon in place, Skywalker charges all his power in a huge stream of electricity. The dragon flails around, trying to get away but doesn't make it to far and fall to the ground with a thud.

"That training... really helped." another voice said, Skywalker turned around and noticed Luna entering the cave. "Congratulations you killed a dragon, not many ponies can say that." she said giving him a hug, showing him that she was obviously worried.

Both of them walked further into the cave where the dragon was sealed and gaze upon the great mountain of treasure that it was collecting. It was huge and was easily enough to buy all of Equestria with and then some!

"You can always tell a dragons age by their mound of treasure." Luna explained as she studied the treasure, "By the sheer size, the dragon must have been ancient.", she turned her gaze towards her boyfriends.

"What do we do with it." Skywalker asked, not sure what to do with the treasure. "Well, legally it doesn't belong to anybody. So it's yours." Luna said as his mouth dropped open. "Wait what?... This... is mine now? All of it?..." he asked, he couldn't believe his this.

"Ayup, all of it. Your the one who killed the dragon so that makes the treasure yours to claim." she said as Skywalker face turned into a big smile. "Wow... I finally have enough money to do as I please!..." he said excitedly before his gaze turned to the ground, "Oh wait, I do that anyways." he added that last part saying it more to himself than Luna. As he studied the treasure, he spotted one of the the most beautiful diamond and sapphire necklace. The diamond heart piece was a solid diamond about the size of his hand. The gold chain was riddled with multiple sapphire heart shapes. Skywalker picked it up and undo the latch behind it, he sneaked over to Luna and wrap his hands behind her neck and fastening the hooks and step back to admire her. "I was right." he said nodding to himself, "It looks beautiful on you.", Luna looks down at it and blushes the deepest color of red.

The next morning, a knock on the front door woke Skywalker up from his sleep. He tried to get up but something was keeping him down, looking to his side, he saw the sleeping form of his girlfriend laying her head on top of him. Then he remembered, after making sure his treasure was safe, the help of a magically enchanted backpack with no storage limit, they spend the night together, doing it... Yeah, you know what they did. Adult stuff.

He carefully removed the sleeping beauty from him as he got up, noticing his naked form he quickly grabbed some pants before heading down again.

Opening the front door, his favorite lavender colored unicorn was standing in front of him, she had an odd worried look on her face.

"Hey, Twilight. Come in." Skywalker stepping aside to let her in.

After letting her in, Twilight took a seat on the sofa as Skywalker brought her some thee.

"So you sealed that dragon again, I assume." she asked, thanking him for her cup of jasmine thee. Skywalker couldn't be bothered to ask her how she knew he had to fight a dragon, he just assumed Celestia might have told her.

"I had to kill it." Skywalker said as he munched on a sandwich, the worry on Twilight face was replaced by an expression that made her look impressed, "Congratulations, that must have been quite some battle if it lasted all night into the morning." Twilight said, as he took another sip from her cup, "Either that or you got lost.", she wouldn't rule out that her friend could be a bit... odd at times.

"Uh, yeah lost." Skywalker said, scratching the back of his head. As if on cue, Luna entered the living room, herself not noticing Twilight sitting there. She walked placed a kiss on his cheek, "Jason, I..." before she could say anything else, she noticed Twilight sitting there. "I... need to... go to the toilet." she said quickly as she ran out of the room. "Please tell me you didn't do what I think you did." Twilight said, she couldn't believe the rumors were true, was Skywalker really dating the princess of the night? No, it couldn't could it?

"Uhh, that depends..." he answered as he scratched the back of his head again.

Meanwhile on a different Earth, four guys were walking over the street.

"Guys?" the one called Sutakira asked, pointing at the sky making the others look in that direction. "Is that Rainbow Wormhole coming at us?"

Indeed, a rip in the sky had opened at a rainbow colored tornado was heading there way.

"Oh mother of..." was all McGrath could say before they were sucked in.

Author's Note:

Aaand that's a wrap.
So what do you think of how Skywalker's and Luna's relationship is developing or what do you think of the pairing between those two?
Anyways I have taken enough of your time, so have a good day (or night).:twilightsmile:

PreviousChapters Next