• Published 4th Jan 2015
  • 2,679 Views, 108 Comments

Quest For Equestria - Skyguy626



No two Worlds are the same... Neither are two people. Now enjoy this odd mix.

  • ...
63
 108
 2,679

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 11: How We Got Here

After another hour of training, Skywalker and Celestia made an appointment with the Princess to train every Monday around the same time.

A half hour later, Skywalker arrived back at Ponyville Station.

Unbeknownst to him, Rainbow was sneaking up behind him. Waiting for the just the right moment, she struck. "Got yea!" Rainbow shouted as she poked Skywalker's sides. He jumped back as Rainbow felt over in laughter.

Turning to face her, he said "Whoa! Gimme a break, Dashie!" he said embarrassed that he was caught off guard so easily.

Rainbow had trouble speaking, as she found Skywalker's embarrassment face to be very funny. "Jason! Jason! You should see the look on your face! It's so adorable! Like a little puppy!" she whipped a tear out of the corner of her eyes as he spoke up.

"I tough a little hedgehog. You know, with my spiky hair and stuff." he said in a mock serious tone, before both he and Rainbow had a chuckle.

"So, what did the princess wanted anyways?" she said as she flew up next to him, as they made their way out of the train station. "No wait let me guess. She needed you to plow her pipes?" Rainbow said, making Skywalker blush.

"W-What!?" Skywalker exclaimed in an embarrassed voice, "No, she didn't! What made you even think that!?". Rainbow gave another chuckle before responding "Well she is over a thousand years old, and your species have been extincted for who knows how long. She might wanted to taste something exotic." she concluded making Skywalker face palm.

"No. She wished to talk about my fight with Nightmare Moon and offered to train me. That's pretty much it." He concluded, placing his hands in his pockets.

As they walked through the Main Square, Rainbow helped Skywalker pick up some groceries. Getting everything he need, she asked the question she wanted to ask since the first time she met him.

"You know." Rainbow started as Skywalker looked at her "You never told me how you guys came here in the first place." giving him a curious look.

"Fell down a rainbow hole and we where pooped out here." Skywalker said in a serious tone with no traces of joking.

"Your kidding? Right?" She said as Skywalker shook his head. "Let me start at the beginning." Skywalker started. "In the begginning, there was nothing..." Rainbow interrupted him "Not that far back!"

"Oh, alright. Ahum." Skywalker said beginning his tale.

The guys are hanging around a park. Sutakira and McGrath are playing a game of basketball, with Skywalker and Griffifth looking on. Phoenix is on the other side of the field, hitting on some girl, with relative success.

Sutakira is winning the game, though it must be said that McGrath isn't really trying.

"Why are we watching?" Griffifth asked as he lay down in the grass.

"Cause McGrath falls over a lot." Skywalker pointed out,

"I do like that part." Griffifth said as Skywalker gave him a approving nod "He is clumsy."

"This is stupid!" McGrath said frustrated "What's so fun about this game anyway!?"

"Nothing really, McGrath." Sutakira said passing the ball to McGrath. "It's just competitive." McGrath, in his frustration, throw the ball WAY too hard, bouncing it off the ring and making it fly in the direction of Phoenix.

"Phoenix look out!" Skywalker shouted, trying to warn his friend.

"And that was the last time I got hit by a ball." Phoenix concluded his story, just as luck would have it, gets the ball straight in his face.

Walking back home, Phoenix is slightly irritated.

"I'm sorry balls are attracted to your face." McGrath said in his deadpan voice.

"If I wanted balls in my face I would have go to Mardi Gras!" Phoenix shouted, his black eye quickly healing thanks to his healing factor.

A stream of lighting is send towards the guys but in a reflex, Skywalker redirects it into a nearby building. The impact of the lightning stream blasted the building to rubble.

"It's a good thing Pallet Town is apparently empty!" Phoenix shouted at the sudden destruction, "Or that might have been kind of dangerous."

Suddenly, the sky turns black, as some black goo starts rising from the ground. The black goo spits out multiple smaller puddles, which starts to pulse and shift into a muscular humanoid body structure but with pitch black skin and spherical, glowing blue eyes. Crooked antennae sprout from its head and fall back behind the... Thing. Each one of his two hands sporting five clawed fingers. Its feet, are long and lack digits. All over its body are several faint, blue veins.

The guys take their fighting stance, but they are surrounded by the weird enemies. "Think we can take this many?" Sutakira asked as he made a blade of Hard Light.

Griffith took a quick headcount before answering "Might be though if one more shows up..." let his claws come out of his hands.

McGrath scoffed before responding "That will be the one I take care off." he said clocking his gun.

Suddenly, a cloaked person appeared from a similar puddle, a hood covered her face, but the moment she started speaking, they knew she was female.

"I am here for the one with the power to wield Harmony." the cloaked stranger began, as the monster's behind her stand ready for battle.

"Look there must be some kind of mistake." Phoenix said weaving his hand which hold a fire ball "We're I'm harmless! I couldn't wield anything!"

The cloaked figure observed them for a moment "One of you must be the prophesied one. My master will not suffer even an unknowing rival. You all must die!" takes a orb from her robes which starts to generate red arc's of lightning. Before she could do anything else, the guys sprung to action. Slashing, punching, shooting the enemies, Skywalker could just send a lightning bolt of his own into the orb, knocking it out of the cloaked woman's hand. The orb's aura turned from red to purple as its starts to shake violently, cracks started to appear on its surface before it shattered into a million pieces and ripped something looking like a rainbow colored tear that starts to swallow everything in. The cloaked woman noticing the destruction, fades away in crimson smoke.

The guys having nothing to hold on, one by one they are sucked in. The last word any of them said on that World, was Phoenix's final word "Merde!" before it closed, leaving only its destruction.

As Skywalker concluded his story, "And the rest is known." looking at some poster about an upcoming traveling magician show. "Trixie huh?" Skywalker said to himself, making Rainbow looking questioning at him "What's so funny about that name?" she asked, as Skywalker turned around.

"It sounds like a stripper, that's all." He said before giving Rainbow one last look, "I'll be going home now, I really need a shower. See you tomorrow, Dashie!" he waved her goodbye as she also flew off.

Skywalker on his way home, a smoke bomb goes off near Skywalker. As the smoke disappears, there is a blue unicorn with a purple wizard hat and cape. "I am..." the pony began but Skywalker interrupted her "Hi, Trixie.". Trixie gave him a confident smirk as she looked at him "Well Well, it seems someone has heard of me even before meeting me for the first time." she started again but Skywalker interrupted her again.

"I'm really smashed right now, so I'll see you tomorrow at your show." Skywalker said with a deep sigh before starting to walk away.

Trixie was slightly taken aback by his rude interruptions "Well... Person, The Great and Powerful Trixie hopes you will enjoy the show tomorrow." she said to his back.

He waved at her without looking back "Hmm, yeah sure."

Author's Note:

Exposition time!
Next time the other guys will be featured more, I just had to set up Skywalker's story arc.
Have a fun ready and a good day (or night)

PreviousChapters Next