• Published 4th Jan 2015
  • 2,681 Views, 108 Comments

Quest For Equestria - Skyguy626



No two Worlds are the same... Neither are two people. Now enjoy this odd mix.

  • ...
63
 108
 2,681

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 26: Homecoming

It was a beautiful afternoon, Skywalker was currently rolling freshly cooked rice in some seaweed. As he started to cut the roll into tiny circle's, a voice broke him out of his concentration, "Well you have had a great month!" it said, looking behind him he saw Aether standing behind him in all her... glowing glory.

Skywalker could only look in surprise as she looked over what he was making, "I see... Not only are you a great fighter, you can also cook! Good for you!" she said giving him a playful wink.

"How long have you been living in my head?" Skywalker started, surprised that Aether was apparently real. "Long enough to know that Luna shouts very loudly during intercourse." she stated nonchalantly as if was no big deal about spying on people having, adult play time.

Aether gave a faint smile as she the look in her eye turned nostalgic, "She has become a lovely lady. Be good to her." she said, making him rise a eye brow. "Do you know her or something?" he asked but Aether shook her head, "It does not matter now." she answered, Skywalker could have sworn he saw a faint hint of regret before she continued speaking, "Besides, I think you should take a walk, some friends of yours are waiting.", and with a mischievous smile she disappeared as quickly as she came.

With no reason to not follow the orders of the Alicorn who was living inside his head, Skywalker placed the finished sushi rolls in the fridge for later.

Meanwhile down the dirt road leading into Ponyville, four young man followed it, not sure were it would lead.

"Were are we!?" Phoenix complained, gaining an annoyed groan from McGrath, "We didn't knew it two minutes ago, what makes you think we do now!?" he shouted.

But before any of them could say anything else, their eyes winded in shock as if they have seen a ghost.

"Hey guys!" Skywalker said, waving at them, "Good to see you again." all of them were speechless at seeing there supposed dead friend standing there, waving at them.

McGrath was the first to spoke up, "Great, we're dead.", he said turning his gaze towards the ground before quickly looking back up, "Hey wait, if I'm dead then why are all you guys with me in hell!?", they all gave each other a puzzling look before bursting out in laughter.

Despise not seeing each other for two years, they still had that bond between them.

Skywalker walked them to the house, he explained all what happened to him over the past month.

"How did you know we would arrive today?" Sutakira asked curiously as he stroke his light blue hair, strangely enough it was not dyed or anything, we was born with that hair.

"The Alicorn living in my head told me." Skywalker answered honestly, gaining weird look from his guy friends indicating that they did not believe him.

As tonight was movie night, the guys decided to wait till tonight to reveal that they were back. And what a surprise it was! The girls couldn't be happier to see the guys again. Everybody was running out of snacks and drinks, Luna volunteered to help Skywalker in the kitchen.

"Is there a reason Luna is here?" Griffifth asked as the two entered the kitchen, he remained friendly towards Luna because he actually liked her, thought that could not be said about other people in power.

"Oh Luna and him are dating." Pinkie said as she munched a bunch of Skywalker's home baked cookies, hmm, chocolate, these were totally in her top five!

The guys all had similar expression on their face as all four shouted at the same time "Say what!".

Skywalker gave a relief sigh, gaining a questing look from his girlfriend as she gathered a bottle of soda from the fridge.

"Why the sigh, beloved?" she asked, a warm smile graced his face. This made her blush, as it was one of the reasons she found herself attracted him. "I'm just grateful for everything I have in my life, you know?" he said pulling her into a hug.

Luna placed her wings over him, "I understand." she said placing her head on his shoulder, taking in his scent she had became addicted to, "I used to be that way as well. Now I have a really good reason to be doing so."

Both placed their mouths on each other, Skywalker could feel her tongue poking at his teeth, asking for entrance. He parted his teeth to let it in. Unfortunately, all the other guys have taken advantage of this and started taking pictures with their phones. Skywalker didn't see the flashes, neither did Luna.

That night no movie was watched, and so, the days returned to normal,

The next day, Skywalker, Twilight and Phoenix helped Applejack harvest some Golden Delicious. Apparently she had a bet with Big Mac, if she could get all the Golden Delicious in the barn by lunchtime. He was gonna walk down Stirrup Street in one of Granny Smith's girdles... I'd paid to see that.

"I'm glad the goal was lunchtime." Skywalker said stretching himself, "All that hard work made me hungry.".

They were currently sitting in Applejack's living room, enjoying some freshly made Apple Cider.

"I know, right?" Phoenix said as he, Spike and Applebloom were sitting in front of the TV, watching some cartoon.

He gained an groan from the others as Twilight stated, "You've been watching TV all morning while we worked!". This statement made Phoenix shake his head as he pointed out that he was watching Applebloom, and if that involved watching cartoons with her all morning he would gladly make that sacrifice.

Before anyone could say anything, Spike let out a burp of green flames indicating that Celestia had send a letter.

"It's a letter from Princess Celestia." Twilight said excited as she catches the letter with her magic. "Who else sends you letters?" Phoenix said as he floated over her, curios just as everybody else why the princess would send her a letter.

Her Grand Royal Highness, Princess Celestia of Equestria, is pleased to announce The Grand Galloping Gala to be held in the magnificent capital city of Canterlot, on the 21st day of, eh, yadda yadda yadda, cordially extends an invitation to Twilight Sparkle plus one guest.

Yeah, I'm not gonna retell everything in that letter, all you need to know is that we're going to the Grand Galloping Gala.

"The Grand Galloping Gala!" both Twilight and Applejack shouted excited, as the two guys gave each other a look that said, 'girls sometimes!'.

"Wow, great! I've never been to the gala. Have you, Skywalker?" Twilight asked him as Skywalker shook his head, he never had.

Applejack went on a rant at how much advertisement she could get for Sweet Apple Acres. Just as Twilight was about to invite Applejack along, Skywalker stopped her, "What?" Twilight asked as Skywalker opened the door and took a stance as if he was about to catch something.

And indeed not three seconds later, Rainbow crashed landed into Skywalker's arms, giving her a small blush as he placed her back on her hoofs.

Phoenix was enthusiastically clapping his hands, "Rainbow Dash, everybody!" he shouted as he noticed his own clapping hands, "Why am I clapping?".

Apparently Rainbow had overheard the conversation, somehow, "Whoa! Are we talking about The Grand Galloping Gala?" she said but Applejack interrupted her, "Rainbow Dash, you told me you were too busy to help me harvest apples. What were you busy doing, spyin'?"

"No, I was busy napping." she answered dryly as she too started to rant about what she could do at the Grand Galloping Gala.

So this Grand Galloping Gala was kind of a big deal for Equestria, because as soon as the other friends, the girls more specifically, heard about it they all gave some very good reason as to why they should go with Twilight. Why nobody asked if they could go with Skywalker... I don't know, I'm just the narrator, my super power is narrating!

But seeing as Twilight couldn't decide on a empty stomach she, Skywalker, Phoenix and Spike went to the local restaurant for some lunch.

At the food place.

"What am I gonna do?" Twilight said as the guys and Spike studied the menu, "All five out of eleven of my best friends have really good reasons to go to the gala. AJ, or Rainbow? Pinkie or Fluttershy, Rarity... What do you guys think?", she gave a groan as her stomach rumbled.

"I think we have to try another restaurant." Skywalker said, all the dishes on the menu sounded like they were for humans. "Yeah, I don't really like grass." Phoenix added, gaining a approving nod from Spike, "Yeah, would it hurt anybody to offer some gemstones?" he complained placing his menu on the table.

They decided that they would get something to eat at the guys house, though Phoenix bought a sandwich from the restaurant, as they followed the dirt path to the house Phoenix took a bite.

And not a moment after that, he spit it back out, "Gross! This burger taste like a burger made of grass! Or something!", he said burning the remains in a ball of his own fire.

"Probably because it was..." Spike stated as they entered the living room. In the middle of the room was a shirtless McGrath doing push ups. And they had to admit, he looked good without a shirt, he wasn't as buff Skywalker but he had still a body a male model would be jealous of.

McGrath notice them and he stops for a second, "I would stop, but I wouldn't want to take this sight from you." he said as he continued his workout.

Suddenly the female friends burst and all of them start to ramble about why they should be allowed to go with Twilight to the G3, that means Grand Galloping Gala, you know three G's.

Twilight tried to say something but couldn't get over them, getting annoyed by the loud noises, McGrath shouted from the top of his lounges, "Shut up!" as they all became silent, "Shut the neuk up and listen to Twilight!" he said, making them turn their attention towards Twilight.

"Thanks McGrath... You have been out of character helpful today." Twilight said gratefully to him, she cleared her throat before addressing her friends, "I just can't decide. It's important to all of you and I just can't stand to disappoint any of you, and giving me gifts and doing me favors won't make any difference, because you're all my friends and I wanna make you all happy and I can't, I just can't!"

The girls expression turned to disappointment as Skywalker entered the room giving a cocky grin, "Guess what I got!" he held up nine tickets, on closer inspection they were all tickets for G3, the girls took a gasp and they erupted into cheerful giggles.

"We're did you get those!?" Twilight said, unsure how even Skywalker could have get those nine tickets. "I asked Celestia for extra tickets. She just gave them to me if I promised to show up."

They're cheering was cut short loud rumbles, which source could be traced to Twilight's stomach.

"Allow us to treat you to dinner." Rarity said, as they all agreed to go, "And make McGrath pay for everything!" Phoenix added as he quickly dashed out of the house.

"What!?" shouted McGrath as he ran after him, "Get back here! So I can kick your ass!"

They all let out a cheerful laugh as they followed the two out of the house, life certainly was back to normal.

Author's Note:

Yay, the band is back together and ayup, I'm gonna do the G3.
I know it is a bit of a Deus Ex Machina for Skywalker to just show up with additional tickets, but what good is a title like Knight Of The Wind if he can't use it now and again.
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, please let me know, anyways, have a good day (or night) and I'll speak to you guys next time!

PreviousChapters Next