• Published 4th Jan 2015
  • 2,673 Views, 108 Comments

Quest For Equestria - Skyguy626



No two Worlds are the same... Neither are two people. Now enjoy this odd mix.

  • ...
63
 108
 2,673

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 85: Fall Of The Crystal Empire

On a hill overlooking the Crystal Empire, Mizuki and Morgenstern's army of Corrupted where overlooking the crystal city. This was the day the war will officially began, the final stretch before judgement day.

Mizuki was alerted by the arrival of her master by the Corrupted parting to the side and kneeling before him. Morgenstern came strolling towards her, not quite a strut, but a subtle, confident gait, as he was flanked by Lillium and the teen looking Inner Circle Member. "My lord, the city is on high alert but we are ready to claim the city in your name at your command.", Mizuki said, bowing herself.
"The fall of Equastria... begins.", Morgenstern said, his eyes glowing at his statement and his Corrupted began to charge.

Back over at Ponyville, for the past 10 minutes, Sutakira had been flying towards Sweet Apple Acres and finally reach the front gate of Sweet Apple Acre's. Landing at the front door of their home and knock 3 times and wait. After a minute, or so, the door opens, revealing Applejack.
"Toshi! You're here, I thought you'd wouldn't be showing up.", she said, happy to see her boyfriend. Sutakira feels himself blush, whipping his nose with his finger to hide the blush, "Sorry... was busy for a bit..."

"That's all fine and dandy Sugarcube.", Applejack seems to have realized that she's been letting him stand in the heat, she gets off the door way and takes a step inside her house. Sutakira walk inside the Apple House, walking past the kitchen and slumping his butt on the living room couch, where McGrath, Rarity, Pinkie and Spike where already seated, McGrath shuffling the deck of cards. Applejack giggles at him as she walks to where he is, taking a seat next to him.


Over at Shoveitupyourass street, Fluttershy was making a phone call but she had forgotten to remove it from speaker. "Before you go. I heard your hanging out a lot with Ser Skywalker. I saw him on the news the other day. He's cute. Later, sis.", and after the two say goodbye, Fluttershy hangs up, turning around to see Skywalker leaning against the door frame.

"Tell me you didn't hear that...", she asked a red glow coming off her cheeks. "Afraid I did.", Skywalker said with a soft smile, walking into the kitchen. "Shoot me now...", Fluttershy said mortified. "Your sister, I presume?", he asked and his girlfriend nodded.

Placing her into a hug, "Tell me about your family.", he asked, feeling her soft manes against his face. "We're pretty close. Have to be with dad serving all the time. Being an admiral in the Royal Pegasus Air Force does that.", she explained. He looked surprised at her, "Your dad is an admiral in the R.P.A.F.? Now I feel intimidated to meet your family.", he said with a smile.

Back over at the living room of Sweet Apple Acres, the friends have played a bunch of round. "Why do you always win at cards?", Pinkie asked Sutakira, who had won every single hand until now. "It's because I cheat. I can count cards", the bluenette dryly said, a slight smirk on his face, "You owe me 20 bits by the way."
"You were cheating!", Pinkie exclaimed, her mouth dropping to the table.

"So, Skywalker and Fluttershy.", McGrath said as he looked on how Sutakira and Pinkie got into a discussion. "I think they're darling together.", Rarity added, taking a sip from her tea. "It's almost too adorable. Well, except for Fluttershy's Yander thing and Skywalker's Chronic Hero Syndrome.", McGrath snarked.

"The most evil thing Fluttershy does most days is pick the flowers out of other people's gardens.", Applejack added, slightly smiling at her boyfriend, who was confusing Pinkie with his intellect. "I know, I have to bribe most of the gardeners in Canterlot to keep it quiet.", McGrath added, he had a slight twitch thanks to becoming more irritated by his two arguing friends.
"Pinkie, can you help me block out people's voices I find extremely annoying?", he asked. Pinkie stopped her arguing and discreetly pointing at Spike who was sitting next to him, "David, he's right there..."

Shining Armor had started to tire as he entered the Crystal Throne room, Morgenstern's massive army had caught them off guard. They had no hope for reinforcement, the enemy had cut off all forms of communication with Canterlot. The Corrupted were vicious, for everyone they took down, three more seemed to appear. Cadance had begun a ritual, which would allow everyone in the castle to be teleported to Canterlot, unfortunately even with all her and Shining Armor's magic, only those in the castle could be teleported, forcing them to leave everyone else behind.

"Even after all this time... After all the preparations we have made, we were still caught off guard... We still weren't ready...", Cadance said sadly, having failed her subjects. Shining Armor was about to comfort his wife but one of his commanders, informed them that the enemy had broken into the castle. "Who is leading them?", Cadance asked, her eyes flaring in anger when she heard it was Morgenstern himself. "Shining, continue the ritual... I will try to hold him off.", not waiting for her husband to respond, Cadance made her way to the Entrance Hall.

On her way there, Cadance blasted every single Corrupted with magic, she came across, as her castle started to fall apart around her. Arriving at the Entrance Hall, she saw him standing there, Morgenstern, flanked by two of his followers, his unnatural glowing blue eyes looking up at her. Cadance walked down the stairs as the sea of Corrupted formed a circle around and Morgenstern ordered his two followers to stand back, telling them to not let anyone intervene with this battle.

In a flash of light, Morgenstern called the Force Calibur to his left hand, taking his fighting stance. Cadance took the insensitive, sending a stream of pink magic at Morgenstern, but he brought up his sword, deflecting it right back at her. Cadance quickly threw up a shielding charm, absorbing the reflected attack into her shield.

Morgenstern raised his free right hand, pinching his fingers together. Cadance began to choke, but she send a powerful magic blast at him.
The projectile was too slow, Morgenstern easily side stepped it, but it does freed Cadance from his telekinetic hold. Once free, Cadance flapped her wings, quickly taking to the air, but this strategy doesn't last very long.

Morgenstern grabbed her telekineticlly, slamming Cadance back to the ground hard. The princess of love coughs up blood, her face bruised. Now knowing flight was not an option, she began to teleport, appearing at Morgenstern's back. She cast multiple powerful spells at him, but Morgenstern once again easily side steps them.

This happened a few more times, Cadance teleporting, casting her spells and Morgenstern side stepping. But this chain was broken, Morgenstern lunged at Cadance. In a moment of distraction, Cadance was hit by Morgenstern in the stomach. She tried to regain herself, but was kicked into a wall by the wind created when Morgenstern swung Force Calibur around.

Quickly casting a healing spell on herself, Cadance conjured her Magic Sword and immediately engaged her enemy in battle. Cadance managed to defend herself well against Morgenstern's onslaught, but she had a feeling the Dark Messiah was still holding back. Cadance rallied and pulled Morgenstern into a bladelock.

Breaking the lock by a powerful telekinetic push, sensing a opening in Cadance fight style, allowing Morgenstern to end the duel with a swift kick to Cadance jaw. She was thrown off balance, staggering back. Then Force Calibur emits a bright light, as he preformed a few powerful flips and leaps on Cadance's shattering her Magic Sword, before doing a back somersault, planting his weapon into the ground, summoning a large energy wave crushing Cadance, a bright light enveloping the castle.

That night, at Shoveitupyourass Street, Phoenix and Elsa walked back to his room arm and arm, having returned from their date. Elsa hugged his arm and sighed happily. "Kyle, that was one of the best days I've ever had.", the ice queen said with a content smile. "Glad you liked it.", he said with a smile of his own. Elsa looked at him and he looked at her, they both touched foreheads and giggle. "I love you Kyle Yveltal Phoenix."

"I love you too Elsa Targaryen.", they both lean in and were just about to kiss when Phoenix heard a moan. "What was that?", he asked, Elsa didn't know either, but the two agreed that it sounded creepy and yet somewhat familiar. "We can worry about that later. Let's get to my room and get some sleep.", he said and his girlfriend agreed, but as the two approached the door to Phoenix's room, the moans got louder and louder and they didn't sound like ghost moans. They sounded like a girl's moans like when she's feeling good.

"Sorry if I sound unladylike, darling. But... HARDER! FASTER!", a voice moaned, they seemed to becoming from McGrath's room. They both tip toe to McGrath's door and Phoenix notice that the door was slightly open, the moans were very loud at this point. "So it was coming from Moody's room and the moans sound like...", Phoenix started before realizing who the female moans belonged to, "Diva..."

Elsa sneaked to the crack of the door when she looked in she gasped and blushed bright red. "Elsa, what is it?", but she didn't say anything, she just motioned him to come closer and look. Phoenix did and there on McGrath's bed was McGrath and Rarity in her human form, the two were completely naked and doing it.

When they saw them Phoenix began to get a hard on and he looked at Elsa she was getting turned on too. They looked at each other and they both began to kiss. In the heat of the moment Phoenix grab Elsa's butt which makes Elsa yelp in surprise and pleasure. Unfortunately McGrath and Rarity heard her. "Darling... I think someone's there.", Rarity said. "Then I think I have to kill someone.", McGrath said, irritated that his play time was interrupted. Hearing this Phoenix and Elsa race back to his room.

They both make it to his room and they breathe a sigh of relief. "Whew. That was too close.", Phoenix said, "Good thing we didn't get caught eh Elsa?", then he notice Elsa was breathing heavily and her face was redder than before. "Elsa, are you okay? I'm sorry if I grabbed you. It was on the spur of the moment I..."

"I'm fine, but... I think watching McGrath and Rarity made me really horny.", she said, turning her eyes to the ground, making her boyfriend blush at this. "Are you sure? Maybe you have a fever or...", he tried to explain it, but he was cut off by her beautiful eyes staring at him.

"Please Kyle. Give it to me. My body's gonna go nuts if we don't do it. It's okay. You can do whatever you want.", she said, staring into his purple eyes. "O-Okay.", Phoenix said nervously as he starts to kiss her. The two slowly made their way to his bed, where they continued to make out. "Kyle... I am really nervous...", she admitted when the two started to undress, leaving them only in their underwear. "Yeah, me too.", he admitted.

"Is it your first time?...", she asked hopeful, but he shook his head, placing his index finger on his chin. "No, I've been nervous before.", he said before turning serious, "So many things have gone wrong in my life... This is the one thing I want to get right.", and with that, the two continued to make out.

Author's Note:

Greetings, one and all! Apologies for the infrequent updates as of late, but I have been busy lately and also Fallout 4 came out, and I don't want to rush this story and I lost most of my note for this arc... anyways thanks for readying and I will see you ladies and gents next time.

PreviousChapters Next