• Published 4th Jan 2015
  • 2,679 Views, 108 Comments

Quest For Equestria - Skyguy626



No two Worlds are the same... Neither are two people. Now enjoy this odd mix.

  • ...
63
 108
 2,679

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 03: Party Before The Storm

Meanwhile, close to the forest, ANOTHER young man wakes up in a tree, in his shock he falls out of it, hitting multiple branches on the way down. The young man lands on his back, knocking the wind out of him. Rolling over to his front while muttering "I think I might have hurt something..." stands up and hears birds chirping, but not just any random chirping like you hear normally, but chirping like a chorus. It sounds lovely. The young man walks closer to the source as he sees a yellow pony with pink mane and wings directing the birds to chirp like that. "Oh my. Um, stop, please, everyone." the yellow pony interrupts before turning to one of the birds "Um, excuse me, sir. I mean no offense, but your rhythm is just a teeny tiny bit off." the bird that chirped off gave her a nod, letting her know that it understood. "Now, follow me, please. A one. A two. A one-two-three..." the yellow pony begins before being interrupted by the young man. "Hello!" the bird fly away and scary the yellow pony.

The young man shakes his hand realizing his mistake "Oh my. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to frighten your birds. I'm just here to look for my friends and then I heard the birds and it's sounding beautiful. I'm Toshiyuki Sutakira. What's your name?" The yellow mare looked at the ground before mumbling "Um... I'm Fluttershy."

Sutakira tilted his head as he crossed his arms "I'm sorry, what was that?" Fluttershy became even more nervous and said with even a quieter mumble "Uh... My name is um Fluttershy."

Sutakira scratches the back of his head "Didn't quite catch that." Fluttershy with a very small and squeaky voice "Fluttershy." Believe me, that was nearly impossible to hear, even for me. And I'm the narrator! Though it was super cute. Sutakira raised an eye brow before slowly replying "Well, um, I leave you to what you where doing. Keep up the good work." gives her a thumbs up. Fluttershy looks at the ground replying with a very squeaky voice "You've very welcome." got an sudden realization at what this strange creature might be "Oh wait, your a human!" Sutakira stops in his tracks as he turns around to answer her "Yes I'm a human. What did you thought I was?"

Fluttershy looked at the ground before turning back at him "A hairless monkey."

"What!?" Sutakira was a little stunned by her remarks. Fluttershy flies up to him, studying him. "Oh, I've never seen a Human before. Your so cute. I... I just don't even know what to say."

Sutakira waved his hand "Okay, lets just start over. Hi, I'm Sutakira. Whats your name?" Fluttershy with a little smile "Hi, Sutakira. My name is Fluttershy. Wow, what do humans talk about?"

"All sorts of things. What do you wanna know?" Sutakira gave her a kind smile, indicating her to keep talking. Fluttershy enthusiastically replied with "Absolutely everything!"

"Well, I started out as a cute little baby human..." Sutakira started his story.

A chariot is pulled across the skies by two pegasi guards. In the chariot a lavender unicorn with purple mane's is accompanied by a very big purple lizard thing... That's a dragon? No way! It doesn't have wings! It can't be a dragon! The unicorn looks grumpily over the edge of her chariot groaning, sounds like a girl you'll want to hang out with. The purple dragon looks up at her, giving her an smile "Look on the bright side, Twilight. The princess arranged for you to stay in a library. Doesn't that make you happy?"

The unicorn raised in excitement "Yes! Yes it does. You know why? Because I'm right. I'll check on the preparations as fast as I can, then get to the library and find some proof of Nightmare Moon's return."

"Then when will you make friends, like the Princess said?" the dragon questioned her. The unicorn gave a huff before answering "She said to check on preparations. I am her student and I'll do my royal duty, but the fate of Equestria does not rest on me making friends." I can already smell the irony. Irony smells like chicken.

As the chariot landed in Ponyville, the unicorn and her dragon walk around town before the unicorn continued "If Nightmare Moon reappears the only way to stop her is using the Elements Of Harmony." The dragon looked at her questionably "The Helements of Armony? What are..." he trails off as he sees Skywalker walks past them looking around and ignoring the stare's the town's people are giving him. The purple dragon responded in shock "What in Celestia's Sun is that!?" Skywalker turns around to look directly at him "Are you talking about me?" walks up to them. The purple looks scared at him before the unicorn stands between them. "Ah, Twilight Sparkle!" Skywalker smiled at her.

Twilight Sparkle gave him a suspicous look "How do you know my name? Who... What are you?"

Skywalker tilted his head "Well there is this pink pony who asked me to look for a unicorn pony with violet eyes, manes with the colors dark indigo, purple and pink with a lavender coat and a baby dragon with her and bring them to the tree library thing. My name is Skywalker by the way. And as for your other question, I'm a human." Twilight Sparkle relaxed a bit "Alright, but how did you know my name. You should only know how I look." Skywalker pointed at her suit case "Your names is writing on your suite case."

Twilight Sparkle quickly looked at her suit case before turning back to him "Oh right. This is Spike by the way." Spike looked nervously at him. "Nice to meet you, Spike. I have a feeling you and I are going to be great friends!" Skywalker gave him a kind smile. "Anyways, let's go to the library!"

As they walk, Twilight Sparkle asked Skywalker various questions before arriving at the Library Tree.

Skywalker points at the Library "Here we are, Golden Oak Library. Home, sweet... Library." Twilight Sparkle walks past him and opening the door as Skywalker and Spike follows her. "You must enjoy reading." Skywalker tried to strike up an conversation but Twilight interrupts him "Sorry, Skywalker, but I have to convince the Princess that Nightmare Moon is coming and we're running out of time. I just need to be alone so I can study. Now where's the light?" Someone flips on the light as nearly everybody in town is there and yells "SURPRISE!".

Twilight groans as a pink earth pony with pink mane bounces in front of her "Surprise! Hi. I'm Pinkie Pie and I threw this party with Griff Griff just for you." Pinkie Pie said with one of the biggest smiles every on her face.

Skywalker tilts his head and raises his eyebrow "Griff Griff?" A young man with a soda can apears next to him "That's what she calls me." the young man called Griffifth said taking a sip from his soda. Pinkie Pie bounces in front of Twilight continuing her questioning "Were you surprised, were you, were you? Huh huh huh?" Twilight Sparkle forcing a smile "Very surprised. Libraries are supposed to be quiet." a little annoyed by the energetic pony. "That's stupid. What kind of welcome party would this be if it were quiet?" Griffifth responded dryly taking another sip. Pinkie gave a big nod while speaking very fast "I know, duh, bo-ring. I heard you were moving to Ponyville today, and that means your new, and if you're new, then it meant you haven't met anyone yet, and if you haven't met anyone yet, you must not have any friends, and if you don't have any friends then you must be lonely, and that made me so sad, and I had an idea, and that I'll just throw a great big ginormous super-duper spectacular welcome party and invite everyone in Ponyville. See? And now you have lots and lots of friends." Skywalker's mouth droped open at the sheer speed she said that "She said all of that in one go..."

Meanwhile on the moon...

A dark pony with a black coat and manes that look like mist floating as if held by the wind, which is weird seeing as there is no air on the moon. "At last we will reveal ourselves. At last I will have my revenge." the dark pony stated to a being dressed in a black cloak, his hood hiding his face. "You have been well trained, my young apprentice. They will be no match for you. Now go, and deliver Equestria to me." Unknown responded, conjuring a dark blue flame, releasing the dark pony from her the binding that held her on the moon.

Back on the planet, the party is still going strong in the library, but Twilight has retreated to her bed room. Skywalker tried to get her come down but to no avail. The other guys, meanwhile have introduced them self's to the other ponies and have started to mingle. Skywalker walks to the snack table, taking a soda can. As he opens it he notice Fluttershy staring at him. "Oh, We haven't been introduced yet, I'm Skywalker, Jason Skywalker. Your... Fluttershy right?" gave her a warm smile, but Fluttershy just keep staring at him, making Skywalker a little uncomfortable. Phoenix comes running up at them "Guys! There gonna raise the sun or some shit! Let's go and watch!"

Author's Note:

Here we go, all introductions out of the way. Just to be clear in the beginning I was really scared of changing the plot to much, but it got better later on. Next chapter, shit is going down. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

PreviousChapters Next