• Published 26th Oct 2014
  • 32,842 Views, 3,011 Comments

My Twilight Facade - axelsempai



Suddenly, I'm Twilight Sparkle and I don't want to be here.

  • ...
100
 3,011
 32,842

PreviousChapters Next
Twilight's Seven Days (Part 1)

When Twilight and Trixie began their work on Trixie's trailer in the backyard, Spike was ready to speak with one of Twilight's friends. He needed somepony that hated lies, and he only knew of one pony that outright accused Twilight of lying: Applejack. Spike walked to the front door of the library.

Spike slipped comically on an empty glass bottle, practically somersaulting and slamming back down on his back before he could reach the door. He sat up and stretched his back from the fall, looking at the bottle with disdain for the interruption. He crawled over and read its inscription. Mighty Mack's Liquid Courage: The Offical Cider of Giving No Bucks!

"You can find me drinking from bottles of scotch I hid all around the library."

Clever bitch.

Shaking his head, Spike finally left the library for Sweet Apple Acres. But what was he going to say? "Hey Applejack! Did you know that Twilight is a body-snatching beast from another dimension?" Yeah, that wouldn't go very well. Making this particularly difficult is the fact that AJ has never met Twilight before Ponyville, so he'd need to be especially persuasive.

When Spike stood before the fields of Sweet Apple Acres, he took a deep breath. He only had a vague plan in mind and only the sound of whacking to guide him. He ventured forth towards the sound and finding who he was looking for.

"Morning AJ!" He greeted her mid-kick. "How are you doing today?"

Applejack bucked the tree, dropping apples into buckets. "Mornin' Spike! Ahm doin' great. What can ah do for ya?"

"I was hoping you had time to talk."

"Ah guess we could talk while ah buck." She figured. "Somethin' on your mind?"

"Yeah, it's about Twilight."

Applejack positioned herself by another tree. "Somethin' wrong with her?" She kicked the tree for more falling fruit. "This don't have nuthin' to do with Trixie, does it? She bein' a pest?"

"No. Well, yes, but that's not what I'm here about." Spike explained. "I wanna know what you think about Twilight herself."

Applejack quirked an eyebrow at the strange question. "Where's this comin' from?"

"Just humor me, please?"

Applejack was silent for a moment to contemplate the circumstances, but she answered Spike. "Well, she can be right helpful when she wants to be. She's pretty nice, too. She's a good friend."

AJ's answer wasn't as helpful as Spike wanted, so he elaborated further. "But doesn't she seem odd to you? Have you noticed the strange ways she behaves?"

"Well, sure, she can be a bit of a hothead, but so can Rainbow Dash." Applejack said. "Ahm more worried about her lyin' habits."

"But why does she lie so much?" Spike asked. "I've known her my entire life, and I've never learned anything that she needed to hide."

Applejack wasn't so sure about where this conversation was headed all of a sudden. "What are you sayin', then?"

"I've lived with Twilight for years, so I know everything about her. But now she's hiding something from us that I know nothing about. On top of that, it's like she's a completely different pony than before. I've never known Twilight to lie like this. Ever since we came to Ponyville, Twilight has been acting funny and I didn't know what to think of it."

Applejack interrupted Spike for clarification. "What do you mean by 'actin' funny'?"

Spike held up his claws to count the ways. "For starters, she's acting like she's new to Equestria. Did you know that the very second we arrived in Ponyville she didn't know who Nightmare Moon was?"

"Do you mean Princess Luna before we became the Elements of Harmony or the Nightmare Moon of Nightmare Night?"

"Both. It's as if Twilight suddenly forgot the reason she came here. She didn't know anything about any of Equestria's holidays; she had to look them up. Then she's gotten so rude all of a sudden, using all kinds of words that she told me never to say like they're going out of style. She doesn't organize the library as much as she did her room back in Canterlot, she reads comic books like she's been reading them all her life, and she had a short lived hatred for all things related to magic."

Applejack scratched the side of her head, not following Spike's point. "Yeah, we all know that stuff. How's she supposed to be actin'?"

"Last I checked Twilight loved magic, so much so that her special talent was magic. She didn't read comics at all. She only read 'real books'. When she wasn't reading them, she'd arrange her books on the shelves by categories. Twilight hates a library with an alphanumerical sorting system. Twilight is hard working and driven, and she wouldn't put off a task because it quote: 'will be a pain in the ass'."

"Oh, that sounds way different." Applejack conceded.

"The real question is what she's lying about." Spike continued. "I know the real Twilight, and the real Twilight is behaving radically different. From this I conclude that Twilight is lying about who she is."

"So what does that mean?" Applejack asked. "Do you think she's lyin' to us so she can impress us or somethin'? Because I swear, if that's the case, then she doesn't have to hide who she really is just to stay friends with us."

"There's more to it than that." Spike replied. "She tried to reveal something to us before we met Zecora, but she decided against it."

"Gee, thanks for reminding me," Applejack groaned.

Spike waved wildly to defuse the situation. "No no, that's not it! The real problem is what made her change her mind. My guess is that she saw how you regarded Zecora and somehow applied that to herself."

"Yer not makin' me feel better about this."

"Okay, my point is that the only reason that happened to Zecora is that she's not a pony. If that's the case, then why would Twilight, a pony, feel the need to clam up like that? I conclude that she's lying about being a pony."

Applejack's face contorted in disbelief. "Say what now? How could a unicorn like Twi not be a pony?"

"Because all the behavior I mentioned is explained by this answer. Why did Twilight forget about Nightmare Moon and the holidays? Why does Twilight act so inconsistently? Why did she freak out at Sugarcube Corner? Why does Twilight litter the library with empty bottles? Because she's not a pony; she's either a body-snatcher or a shapeshifter."

"Now yer just jumpin' to conclusions." Applejack said. "Just because she's actin' different now and taken up a few new habits doesn't mean she's an alien."

"But Twilight's not like this!" Spike insisted.

Applejack sighed. "Look, it's great that you told me sumthin's wrong with Twilight, but ah don't think that 'aliens' is the best explanation. Yer probably just imaginin' things so ya don't have to think of her as anythin' less than perfect."

"But what about her freaking out in the Diamond Dog caves?"

"We were all a little upset, Spike. Ah guess Twilight was just the first to snap under the pressure."

Spike opened his mouth to make a rebuttal, but nothing came out. Those were all of his best arguments, and none of them were good enough to convince her. He couldn't think of anything else.

Seeing Spike sagging in defeat, Applejack placed a reassuring hoof on his shoulder. "Look, ah would like to help, but ah have to work extra hard on the farm fer a couple of days, so ah have to stay put fer now. But ah'll tell ya what, let Twilight know that ah'm goin' to Appleloosa soon and she's invited to come along. All her friends are comin' with me, and we're gonna be spendin' a nice long week out there. Ah could talk to her about it while we're out there. Sound fair?"

Spike reluctantly nodded. "Yeah, I guess that sounds good."

Applejack smiled. "Good. Ah'm glad ya came by. Ah was goin' to send Apple Bloom to tell her about the trip, but ah guess you could do it instead, huh?"

Spike gave her a half-smile. "Yeah, fancy that. I guess I'll go let her know, then."

Spike and Applejack made their farewells, but Spike's shoulders were slumped the whole way back to town. That's one more pony he won't be able to count on in the future. Two ponies down, one of which was the most likely, and four more remained. Hopefully the others would be more willing to accept his theory than he expected.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I studied the book floating beside me very carefully, making sure I wasn't making any mistakes. It was a guide to carpentry, which was helpful for the task at hand. I raised my hammer over a nail and slammed it back down, driving the nail into the board near the top of our construction. I examined the trailer that Trixie and I have been working on for nearly a straight week. "Looks alright to me."

"Of course it does. You've been referring to that book of yours since we started." Trixie commented.

"I'm just making sure we were doing it right. I've never built a trailer from scratch before."

"Well Trixie has. We could have gotten finished sooner had you followed Trixie's instructions!"

"But I have a guide to carpentry in my house! When will I ever have the chance to use it again?"

Trixie huffed. "Trixie swears you're as stubborn as a stallion."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, whatever, at least we're done. Now we can go back inside and not get roasted by the sun."

We brought our supplies back into the library and stored them in my basement. We sat in the living room and lounged, striking up a conversation now that we completed our task. "So what's next for Trixie's magic show?" I asked. "I'll bet you're ready to move on and wow some crowds."

"Trixie is ready, indeed." She announced. "Trixie will travel far and wide to spread her name across Equestria! Starting tomorrow."

"Cool. I bet I'll read about you in some newspapers in the near future."

Trixie smiled confidently. "Of course! Trixie is soon to be known as the greatest mare who ever lived!" She couldn't resist rearing up and setting off illusory fireworks in dramatic fanfare.

I merely eyed the receding lights from the harmless blasts with idle curiosity. Regardless, I was parched, so I stood back up. "I'm getting something to drink. You want something while I'm up?"

"Orange soda will suffice."

With a nod, I walked into the kitchen and dug out the two liter bottle with my magic, filling up two cups. I put the bottle away and turned to leave, but a piece of paper on the table caught my eye. My head tilted with interest, I picked it up in my magic and read its contents.

Went to Appleloosa with the girls. Be back next week.

-Spike.

---

Spike carried with him only a small sack of gems he slung over his shoulder. He wasn't going to be needing much more than that, since it counted both as food and cash should he need it. Spike boarded the train to find his friends chatting. All eyes fell on him in short order.

"Howdy Spike! Where's Twilight?" Applejack asked.

"She's still helping Trixie with her trailer, so she couldn't make it." Spike answered. Sure, they were nearly done with their construction project, but it made for a convenient excuse for why he came alone.

"Aw man, I was hoping she would come." Rainbow said with a groan of disappointment. "I wanted a good drinking buddy for a dive at the saloon."

"What about me? You know ah can hold my liquor." Applejack offered.

Rainbow rolled her eyes. "Sorry Miss Restraint, but I was looking forward to having a drinking partner who's not afraid to drink herself into a stupor or afraid of a night in the slammer. You know, just in case we get into a bar fight or something."

"Ah hope you ain't plannin' on causin' trouble." Applejack warned.

"Yeah yeah, I'll be good." Rainbow waved her off.

Spike looked next to Rarity to see if there was an empty seat. There was unfortunately not, as Rarity sat next to the window and Fluttershy had the only available spot. Spike sat next to Fluttershy instead, who smiled down at him.

"Twilight's helping somepony make a trailer? Wow, that sounds so nice for her!" Fluttershy praised. Her eyes widened in shock when she realized the implications of what she said. "Oh, um, I mean that sounds so nice even for Twilight!"

Spike rolled his eyes at Fluttershy's sheepish smile. He was sure her little slip-up was right on the money. Even if Fluttershy didn't realize it, this imposter using Twilight's name was totally evil and planning something big. That was part of the genius of leaving on this trip: While he got some time away from the imposter, the Twilight Clone would likely not miss him since it could use that time to work on its plan. He would get away scot-free with leaving it behind.

Still, what could the imposter have planned? Whatever it was must be diabolical.

---

"What the hell?" I asked an empty room.

Trixie came in shortly to find out what my deal was. "What's the reason for the questioning of your kitchen, Twilight?"

I passed her the note and stared at a wall in the kitchen. "Spike left for Appleloosa for a little while and he took my friends with him."

Trixie quickly read the note and set it down. "Huh. Trixie always knew that lizard was a brat. Who does he think he is for leaving his sister behind like that without even letting her know ahead of time?"

I felt an ache in my chest. I rubbed at my pain to soothe it away. Trixie noticed this and approached me with concern. "Are you alright, Twilight?"

The pain, as slight as it was, died away. "Yeah, it was probably just indigestion or something. I'll get over it."

Trixie's gaze indicated that she thought there was more to it, but she didn't elaborate. "So what do you plan to do now that you're on your own?"

"Well, they won't be gone for too long." I reasoned. "I can think of a few things with which to occupy myself for a few days."

Trixie looked unconvinced, though I swear I wasn't lying. "Hmm, tell you what. How about we hang out for the rest of the day?"

I was curious about her reasoning for this, but I accepted anyway. "Okay. What should we do, then? It's only a little after noon."

Trixie rubbed her chin in thought. "Well, we could go to the movies. Trixie saw a small theater on her way in, and they might have something interesting."

"Sounds good."

I was actually pretty interested in finding out what pony movies were like. Human movies were all about clever camera positions and the use of machines for filming, so I had to wonder how incredible a movie made in a world of magic might appear. So we gathered a few bits for tickets and snacks and made our way there.

There were two movies that we could see. One was some boring looking romance and the other was based on the comic Rainmaker. Hmm, a sappy love story or a movie about a stallion hurling lightning bolts at crime? I wonder which I should have chosen.

"Ooh, Love Haven looks good." Trixie said.

"Blech." I glared at the movie poster in question. "Give me an action movie any day."

"Oh come on, even you have to have some interest in romantic things." Trixie reasoned.

"Hey, unlike you, I don't have some grand dream of a prince sweeping me off my hooves. I'd rather watch a movie suited more for the super violence guys like me crave."

"For your information," Trixie countered. "Trixie's preferred partner would be a farmer. Somepony who's strong and stoic, like a rock. And secondly, you're a mare."

I rolled my eyes. "I stand corrected. Regardless, I would prefer fight scenes over sex scenes."

"Then Trixie supposes we should each see different movies."

"Works for me."

"Good."

"Good."

We bought our tickets and split up to see different movies. It figures that mine sucked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day Two

Trixie and I stood just outside the library, beside Trixie's newly finished trailer. It was just about the time that Trixie said she would be leaving, and I was set on seeing her off.

"Well, Trixie appears to have all of her belongings." She observed. "Trixie should be moving on soon."

"Alright. It was good meeting you, Trix." I said.

"And Trixie is thankful for all your help." Trixie adopted a concerned frown. "Are you sure you'll be okay on your own?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I replied.

"Are you sure? Trixie could stay in town for a few more days if you get lonely." She offered.

"Hah!" I laughed dismissively. "Me? Lonely? Not a chance!"

Trixie gave me an unconvinced smile. "If you say so, Twilight." She hitched herself to her trailer. "Again, Trixie is thankful that she met you."

"And it was nice having you over." I said in reply.

"Maybe Trixie will grace you with her glorious presence upon her return. Farewell, Twilight Sparkle!"

Trixie hauled her trailer into the distance. I waved and shouted a final farewell before she truly left my sight. Then I was on my own. I chuckled once more at Trixie's concerns. Seriously, how could she think I would get lonely? I've lived alone for years before I came to Equestria, so that would be impossible. Truly a laughable prospect.

I took a deep breath. It just occurred to me that I didn't know what I should be doing. I took a moment to think about it. Should I read something? Nah, I can do that anytime. I would play cards, but I didn't have anyone around with which to play. Solitaire? Hell no, I wasn't that desperate.

Ah, that's right, today was a gym day! I had a plan after all!

I trotted over to the gym for foreleg day. The atmosphere inside was the same as usual: Stallions all over the place doing a variety of workouts. It was another busy day, though that seemed more standard than not. I spied a bench that was unused near the center and sat on it.

I stretched my limbs to ready myself for some bench presses. Yes, even ponies bench. Anyway, while I was stretching and getting ready to bench around a hundred pounds, the unmistakable overly-muscular pegasus who frequents this place approached me. He stood nearby, though I wondered why he was keeping that much of a distance.

"HELLO! I NOTICED YOU WERE GOING TO DO SOME BENCH PRESSES WITHOUT A SPOTTER! WOULD YOU MIND IF I SPOT FOR YOU!?" He yelled excessively loud. Shit, my ears were ringing even at the distance from which he screamed. No wonder he kept his distance.

I rubbed my ears. "Uh, sure. I doubt I'm going to need one, but I would appreciate it."

"ALRIGHT! MY NAME IS SNOWFLAKE, BY THE WAY!" He "said".

"I'm Twilight." I said, returning the introduction. We both got into position and I grabbed the bar. "So I see you come here often."

"YEAH! NOTHING BEATS THE FEELING OF A GREAT WORKOUT! I ALSO SEE YOU COMING HERE A LOT!"

I lifted the bar with a grunt, pulling it downwards and pushing it up for a full rep. "Yeah, just trying to get in shape."

"WELL YOU LOOK REALLY GOOD!" He complimented. "And really nice." He half-whispered, though it had the same volume as someone else talking normally.

I held the bar all the way above me for a moment to consider what he said, though I didn't think too hard for I had more pressing concerns. The one hundred pounds that my legs were strenuously keeping from smashing into me, for instance. "Right. Well you look like you can juggle an aircraft carrier."

"WHAT'S AN AIRCRAFT CARRIER?"

I took a steadying breath. "I'll tell you some other time."

We were both mostly silent for a while. Rep after rep passed, and I figured Snowflake's silence was him being considerate of my concentration. After about twenty more reps, Snowflake spoke up again. "SO, YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY!"

I froze with the bar held way above me, eyes widened with shock. Please tell me he wasn't...

He was. He gave me the invitation I really didn't want to hear. "DO YOU MAYBE WANT TO GET SOME COFFEE SOMETIME!?"

I dropped the bar onto my chest, forcing out my breath. "Aughf!"

Snowflake yelped and easily lifted the bar off of me. Like seriously, he didn't even have to try. "OH MY GOSH, I'M SORRY, I SHOULD HAVE BEEN PAYING MORE ATTENTION! ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?"

I sat up, rubbing at the pain in my chest. "Yeah, I'm alright. I just wasn't expecting that."

I took a moment to catch my breath and relax, but when I looked at Snowflake, he looked so hopeful. He was really hoping that he could go out with me. Crap, I had to find some way to let him down without hurting his feelings. Right off the bat, the first excuse that came to mind was that I was gay. I rejected that idea immediately. Here was a dude asking me out on a date. Only gay guys ask guys out on dates, and there was no way that I could get away with...

Oh right, I'm in the body of a mare. Okay, never mind, that'll totally work. "Uh, sorry to break it to you, but I don't swing that way."

Snowflake stared at me for a moment of silence. "...Oh."

"Yeah. So I'm not really interested, but I'm very flattered you'd think of me."

Despite my best efforts to avoid it, we had a long awkward moment. Fortunately for us, the universe in charge of making sure I can't sit still for more than a minute decided to throw me a curveball. We overheard a conversation just nearby that caught our attention. A baby blue unicorn stallion with a smug look on his face was talking to a very familiar pegasus. At least I hoped the pegasus looked familiar, because she looked exactly like me if I were a pegasus and had a white coat with a green and pink mane. The resemblance was uncanny. It was as if some animator made a copy of Twilight Sparkle and recolored her to make a new pony.

Anyway, judging by the look on her face, she wasn't too keen on talking to that guy. I wondered why, but then the stallion made the mistake of opening his stupid, worthless mouth. "Come on, beautiful, surely you'd like to go out with a hunk like me?"

Snowflake groaned and whispered. "Oh no, not Tail Chaser again."

"Tail Chaser"? Oh my God, who would give that name to their child? That was just asking for him to grow up into a real bastard.

The mare narrowed her eyes at him. "I said no."

"Come on." He insisted. He showed off the muscle in his legs. "Mares dig me for good reason."

"Well I don't." The mare countered.

"Baby, if you spent a night with me, you'd realize what you were missing for all these years."

"Wow, what a prick." I loudly proclaimed in his direction.

Chaser's ear swiveled in my direction, but he made no other move to indicate he acknowledged my comment. The mare scoffed at him. "I can do without a poisonous influence in my life, thanks."

Chaser, oblivious to good sense, insisted some more. "You don't need to spend time in this gym just to feel good, you know. I can do that for you anytime."

"Oh, I get it now. He's not just a prick, he's an asshole." I said.

Chaser looked over at me with a seething glare. "Hey, I'm not talking to you, dyke."

I hopped off the bench and stormed up to him with fire in my eyes. "The fuck did you just call me?"

He squared himself at me. "I called you a dyke, dyke. So what's your problem? Why are you slandering me?"

"It's not slander if it's true, you son of a bitch." I growled.

"You're just saying that because nopony wants you." He insulted. "You only hang out in the gym because that's the only way you can get the attention of other filly foolers, because you know that your body is the only reason anyone would pay attention to a whor-"

I wasn't going to stand for any more of this dick's rambling, so I punched him in the jaw. He wasn't expecting a mare like me to deck him like that, so he tumbled to the floor. He checked his teeth to make sure he didn't lose any, and glared up at me. "Don't make me get up and put you in your place, bitch!"

I beckoned him. "Well get back up and try if you've got the balls!"


He got up and raised a hoof at me. He wasn't going to punch me, no, he was going to slap me. The thing about slapping is that it is completely useless in a fight, so I just caught his hoof before it reached me, and I placed another punch in his face. He stepped back from my attack and swung a hoof at me to keep me from advancing. I followed him anyway, taking the hit without a fuss just so I could slam my hoof into his gut. He stumbled back some more to gain some distance.

Up to now, it looked like he was expecting an easy fight. Now he got serious, for he charged at me unexpectedly and tackled me to the floor. He sat on top of me and punched me in the mouth. Years of getting into fights made me take the hit with relative ease, and I grabbed his head, ramming his face into mine. While he got disoriented from the blow, I took a wild swing at his face. The blow luckily connected and forced him to roll off me.

We both got back to our hooves and stared each other down. The pussy was no longer willing to fight me in hand to hand, so he lit up his horn for a spell. I braced myself for anything he might throw at me.

Except the object came from behind. It was one of those really large dumbells slamming into the back of my head. I fell to the ground, feeling like the world was spinning around me. I lied still to regain my bearings for a few moments. When I came around moments later, I found that Chaser was taking a breather. I got back up and grabbed him. He tried fighting back but I was in a full rage. I lifted him up and slammed him down onto a bench. He fell off of the bench and rolled back to his hooves. I was on the attack now, and I wasn't about to let him use his magic on me again. I charged up my Energy Bolt spell and blasted him. He flew across the room and hit an anonymous workout machine.

He struggled up to his hooves and scowled at me. "You'll get yours, bitch, even if it's the last thing I do!"

I stepped closer to him to resume his ass-kicking, but he took that moment to bolt like the coward he was. When he went out the door, I plopped onto a bench and rolled my head around and stretched my forelegs. That was one for the record books: I won my first fight in Equestria!

Snowflake and the other mare came up to me. Snowflake spoke first. "ARE YOU ALRIGHT!? HE HIT YOU AN AWFUL LOT!"

I held up my hooves to calm him down. "Relax, it's just a few bumps. I'll be fine."

"STILL, I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU!"

"I, for one, am happy that he's gone now." The mare said. "But don't you think that you went a little too far in starting a fight?"

I raised an eyebrow. "I kicked his ass because he was calling me a whore. I can't stand that shit."

Hearing my language, the mare frowned with concern. "Are you sure you're okay? You sound upset."

"Nah, I'm good. I just like my curse words." I held out my hoof. "I'm Twilight."

The mare accepted my hoof. "I'm Blossomforth."

We shook hooves. I looked between my two new acquaintances and had a thought come to mind. Snowflake here was attracted to me, and he stood right next to a mare who looked almost exactly like me. That was a perfect coincidence, for if Snowflake could get someone as extraordinary as myself, then he could at least find somebody. "Blossomforth, have you met Snowflake here?"

"No, I haven't." Blossomforth looked up at Snowflake and held out her hoof. "Nice to meet you."

"NICE TO MEET YOU, TOO!" Snowflake greeted with a hoofshake.

"It's nice to meet new people, isn't it?" I asked. "I'd like to stick around and chat, but I've got my workout in for the day. You two have fun and play nice, alright?"

I got up and made off towards the exit. "Wait, you're just leaving?" Blossomforth called after me.

"Yeah, I'll just leave you alone. Maybe you two could get some coffee sometime?" I suggested with a wink. I left them behind, hopefully so that they could get more acquainted. As for me, I was going to recover from today. After all, kicking ass makes for some great exercise.

---

Later that day, I was studying in the library. I had determined that the absence of all my friends was the perfect opportunity to get some serious magic practice in without the distractions. Since I was alone in the library, I figured that I could work on transformation spells.

Since I knew I was a transmutation specialist, and I was a bit impatient to get my human body back, I decided that I would work on giving myself human attributes. I read through the basics of the transformation spells and fit in whatever data I needed for some of the empty dweomers. I was ready for my first attempt at giving myself human limbs.

I closed my eyes, fired up my horn, and cast the spell. I felt my right foreleg morph into a new shape, growing new additions onto my hoof. When the spell ceased its effects, I opened my eyes and looked at the results.

I was greeted with the sight of a bare purple arm. I had a hand, complete with fingers I could wiggle on the end. I successfully transformed my foreleg into a human arm. I was ecstatic over my progress. Sure, the arm was the same color as my coat and it was too slim to be male, but that didn't matter to me then. Who cared if I would need a gender bending spell in the future? All that mattered was that I could soon return to being a human again.

PreviousChapters Next