• Published 6th Sep 2014
  • 3,122 Views, 42 Comments

A Nightmareish Apprentice - FluffyDoom



Twilight didn't flare up when hatching Spike. She didn't hatch him at all! Still though, she got accepted as the youngest student ever to get into that school, and managed to attract a different princess. Nightmare Moon.

  • ...
10
 42
 3,122

The Chocolate Ending.

“Twilight Sparkle, look at your butt!”

“What about my butt, you sicky!”

“Just look, I am not checkin out your filly flank because it makes me happy!”

Twilight glared and checked her butt as she was told, only to gasp in wondrous surprise. “MY CUTIE MARK!”

“DAMN RIGHT YOUR CUTIE MARK.”

Suddenly, Nightmare moon flowed into the room. “Twilight Sparkle, be my apprentice.” She said, offering a hoof.

“But… Why should I? You look nothing like our perfect goddess, Princess almighty Celestia.”

“Damn… Ego much?” Nighty muttered to herself before turning back to Twilight. “Because I am your mother! Join me, and we can rule, as mother and daughter!”

“Hmmmm, giving untold power to me, a little kid no older than ten? What could go wrong? Ok!”

“Amazing, now, lets go conquer Equestria- What the heck are you doing, you cheap cheeseburger?”

“Summoning all the icecream I could ever eat.”

“What? No. Put it back, we got to kill my annoying sister.”

“Woah, geeze, calm down.” Chocolate randomly appeared again.

“No! I want to kill my sister!”

“Why? Tell me how you feel.” She suddenly had a clipboard and grew a mustache and bird. “Vat was your fillyhood like? Vhy are you so angry?”

“BECAUSE MOMMY NEVER LOVED ME LIKE SHE LOVED CELLY.” Nightmare Moon bawled.

“Mmmhmm.” She hugged Nightmare Moon. “Shhh, it’s ok… You can be loved now.

Suddenly, Luna was in her place. “Th-thank you Chocolate. You saved the day, and all of Equestria from Eternal night. To celebrate your single-hoofed victory, I bestow upon you, alicorn powers.” Her horn lit up blue and the magic surrounded Chocolate.

Minutes later Chocolate came down from the stars, now sporting a horn and wings, and several inches taller. “Oh yeah, that’s right.” She smirked.

“CHOCOLATE NOMS IS BEST ALICORN!” They all cheered.

The end, because this is totally the plotline of my story.

Author's Note:

OMIGOSH PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME IT WAS ONLY A REALLY BAD APRIL FOOLS PRANK. I promise, this is NOT completed, and the next chapter will be up in two days, ok? Like, the legit chapter, not another bad April fools prank XD.
Anywhatsit. I am going to say it right now and right here. I am horrible at April Fools pranks, I have only had two legit pranks that were any good in my whole life. One was tricking kids into thinking that I was going to prank the crap outta them (their faces when they learned I wasn't going too XD) and yesterday I made a great one up and I will never see it happen because I am sick. I created this amazing prank with my theater teacher and I am sick so there it goes, out the window! Hope she remembers, and can tell me tomorrow.

Oh uh, I promise, that isn't actually my story XD. Though... Chocolate Noms is so best alicorn. :rainbowkiss:

Comments ( 15 )

Well, at least you did something right others missed. You marked the story complete. Fastest way to prove an ending wrong.

You can call this the Chocolate Ending

F

Funny. Really funny. -_- xD
Why is this marked as complete? Part of the joke?

I hate today.

5811420 I Would Prefer you rename this the Chocolate Ending and keep it

A pox on April Fools' Day and all who participate in it!

Why!!!!! You lie!!!!!

Login or register to comment